Author Topic: (Audio) Khao Ft. Lil Wayne-"Don't U Do That"(Prod. For R.Kelly, T.I., Snoop Dogg  (Read 220 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1205/56/

New banger from Grand Hustle in-house producer Khao featuring Lil Wayne...

Khao has produced records for Snoop Dogg (Whateva U Do), T.I. (Why You Wanna) and R.Kelly (Double Up) - Need I say more? with many hit records and monumental collaborations under his belt, Khao is venturing into a solo career.

With a "Gangsta Grillz" mixtape coming out soon with DJ Drama via Khao Music Group, Khao decided to hook up with Lil Wayne for a song titled "Don't U Do That" which will appear on that very mixtape. Khao handled the production on the track himself.

Ofcourse, Raptalk.Net has it for you today!

Download "Don't U Do That" Feat. Lil Wayne Here:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/534611314ec9bcc0/

The mixtape is dropping soon so stay tuned to Raptalk.Net for the latest...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

penenstamp

Dude, you're promoting DJ Drama again

I'm not downloading this because:
1. it's off a mixtape with DJ Drama
2. Lil Wayne is ass
3. that song he did on "Double Up" was ass

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dude, you're promoting DJ Drama again

I'm not downloading this because:
1. it's off a mixtape with DJ Drama
2. Lil Wayne is ass
3. that song he did on "Double Up" was ass

::)

Props for the track luna 8)

penenstamp

^ you can roll your eyes, but it's nothing but truth

Lunatic

penenstamp

Lunatic

penenstamp

there aint anything i can do.

You can stop with posting about DJ Drama.

Lunatic

all news posts will remain being posted.

penenstamp

But why? You dislike it just as much as I do when mixtape DJ's ruin music.

Lunatic

If the artist has given me a song to help and promote my website, it is my job in return to help him get the record out.

I don't dislike it nearly as much as u do.

I, as most prefer untagged but understand why the songs are tagged and support the DJ's. U won't even listen to One-2/Knocturnal track cause its (slightly) tagged and your a BIG Knoc fan; that is crazy to me and I (regardless of it being tagged) bump that track all the time.

penenstamp

If the artist has given me a song to help and promote my website, it is my job in return to help him get the record out.

I, as most prefer untagged but understand why the songs are tagged and support the DJ's. U won't even listen to One-2/Knocturnal track cause its (slightly) tagged and your a BIG Knoc fan; that is crazy to me and I (regardless of it being tagged) bump that track all the time.

I did listen to that specific track and found it unlistenable. I even asked that Mickey guy for an untagged version, but that motherfucker refused to give it out. I understand it too why they tag songs, but it's unforgivable when fans want a song untagged and they refuse to give it out. It's your job as a fan to tell the artists they need to quit fucking with mixtape DJ's. If an artist doesn't give a shit about his fans (like Khao) there is no need to support him.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell

I did listen to that specific track and found it unlistenable. I even asked that Mickey guy for an untagged version, but that motherfucker refused to give it out. I understand it too why they tag songs, but it's unforgivable when fans want a song untagged and they refuse to give it out. It's your job as a fan to tell the artists they need to quit fucking with mixtape DJ's. If an artist doesn't give a shit about his fans (like Khao) there is no need to support him.

LOL

Lunatic

LOL! that track was barely tagged. Mickey is a nice guy and didn't give it out 'cause the song is meant to be tagged.

penenstamp

^ see and that's where you got it wrong. No song is meant to be tagged. Maybe songs with adlibs from DJ Khaled are, but other songs ain't. Period. You settle too easily with the crap that's coming out.