Draw
0 (0%)
DQ
0 (0%)
NC (Possible cuts)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: May 03, 2009, 04:48:37 AM

Author Topic: Boxing: Manny Pacquiao Vs. Ricky Hatton  (Read 457 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Boxing: Manny Pacquiao Vs. Ricky Hatton
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2009, 11:46:01 PM »
When people made comparisons between Pac-Man and Money Mayweather, I used to laugh it off thinkin Mayweather would kill him. After last night, I'm not so sure. Especially considering tha tnigga has to be rusty as hell taking a year off to do ballroom dancing and wrestle giants.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2009, 12:29:22 AM »
That was some fucking shot lol. I didn't feel that it was waste of money for the fight. It was good to see Pac prove he's still the best in the biz. I don't think Mayweather wants anything to do with a fight against Manny. He wants to baby his perfect record.

I dunno, I think Mayweather takes pride in being the best, and he loves to show the haters wrong.  Besides the money, I think Mayweather is coming back to prove that he can still still take out the best boxers in the biz..

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2009, 06:20:36 AM »
Rumor is Bob Arum (promoter) is looking to match up Manny Pacquaio w/Miguel Cotto
should Cotto win his next fight Vs. Joshua Clottey. (Which IMO, he might not win)

But according to Roach, he will not match Manny with any fighter's past 140lbs anymore...
Then again Money talks in boxing.

Joshua Clottey is pretty tough. I like his style. I think Clottey would have taken out Margarito in their fight had he not hurt his hand in the fight.  BUT, I think Cotto has a lot to prove right now...and he's a great fighter. He should come out strong. Who's Cotto's promoter??
Bob Arum (+ He is also Pac's 'Promo, which makes this fight that much easier to make)
Cotto will have to come thru, Clottey ain't gonna be no joke.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2009, 09:40:17 AM »
Rumor is Bob Arum (promoter) is looking to match up Manny Pacquaio w/Miguel Cotto
should Cotto win his next fight Vs. Joshua Clottey. (Which IMO, he might not win)

But according to Roach, he will not match Manny with any fighter's past 140lbs anymore...
Then again Money talks in boxing.

Joshua Clottey is pretty tough. I like his style. I think Clottey would have taken out Margarito in their fight had he not hurt his hand in the fight.  BUT, I think Cotto has a lot to prove right now...and he's a great fighter. He should come out strong. Who's Cotto's promoter??
Bob Arum (+ He is also Pac's 'Promo, which makes this fight that much easier to make)
Cotto will have to come thru, Clottey ain't gonna be no joke.

man fuck that,  I wanna see Mayweather/ Pacquiao. Cotto is sick, but obviously not the same draw as a fight with Floyd.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"