Author Topic: FUCK THA WCC  (Read 537 times)

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
FUCK THA WCC
« on: January 05, 2002, 03:45:34 PM »
aight this is a collab IN FUN... with me and min0rity

maxi-padz - spits in red
min0rity - spits in blue

THA7th

tha7th is a DISGRACE~OF~A~TONGAN, fake hoe claimen bay area but is gayer than SISQO~WITH~HIS~THONG~ON/

tha7th from the 'gay' area, heaven for homosexuals/ fake GOAT like LL, but loves to wear make up and high heels

Ur the "self proclaimed" GOAT because EVERYONE~U~BATTLE~CANT SPIT , u gotta say ur the best but EVERYONE~ELSE~KNOWS~YA~SHIT/

you dumb fag, go jack off looking at bone hugs posters/ i got a videotape that i'm about to expose ur lust with u trying to prove ur gayer than us/

INFINITE

Infinite thinks hes the fucken HERO~OF~THE~DAY, but this bitches heart is shorter than Robert DENIRO~UR~GAY/

infinite, claim you the prophet/ but i predict if i see you on the street i'll grab you by the hair and shove pork in your socket

U try and force ur VIEW~ON~OTHERS, ur ego is 'harder' than a 'priests dick' leading the boys choir on the PEW~OF~BROTHERS/

like 'eminem' your the replica of "stan"/ and i'll loot in kansas city mobbing your fam like the ku klax clan/

Ruthless Souljah

Ruthless Souljah spits without MAKING~A~SOUND, ur the weirdest bitch so SHUT~THE~FUCK~UP~CLOWN, i know ur a bitch caus u PEE~SITTING~DOWN/

'you' and tomica wright should be a front page story/ 2 groupie ass bitches sucking hospitalized eazy's dick just to get your glory/

To learn how to rhyme u gotta peep my BOOK~OF~SPITS, no matter how many 'connections' u have u wont make it in this game caus you LOOK~LIKE~SHIT/

but when tomica trashed you like garbage/ now you looking for rap stars to suck for in queensbridge/

BLADE

This fake bitch CLAIMS~HES~GUTTER, u dont know streets bitch u cried like a girl when i came over and MAIMED~UR~MOTHER/

you and doggystylin, 'hand-in-hand', krayzie and bizzy doing the 'upload'/ when doggy sits on ya dick u start yelling ur fucked chode/

Blades a fucken fag peasant hes into HERBAL~ESSENCE, he copies my fucken styles in my presnece i'll give him a beatdown in VERBAL~LESSONS/

even if you spend 40 days and 40 nights like xzibit writing to diss me/in reality you shit will be quickly throwin in the gutter low-end of society/

TONE1904

Ill Break your George Thorogoog Single, now u can be Bad To The BONES~WRECK, u couldnt Get It On if you was Mills Lane operating in PHONE~SEX/

san diego the home of bloods but you aint banging/ a pussy nigga, you smoked your first roach at the age of 20 and thought you were slanging/

Your Bars are Broken Up, but Ill reconstruct shall i START~THE PLASTER? u cant fuck with the DARK~SIDE~MASTER, u gotta bite to spit a hard rhyme u HEARTLESS~BASTARD/

damn its obivious your shit is bitten/ this lyrical legendaries will keep shitten on your fake lyrics, your dream to be a internet king will be smitten/

DOGGYSTYLEN

U get HoT with ya DoG just cause you went to a WEENIE~CAMP,  you must have a Deathwish like a Sucidal Aladdin Rubbing a GEENIE~LAMP/

i murder "bone lovers" who gets it up the asshole for mod positions/think you got the power that you never had in you life, so much for inspirations/

Doggystylen got caught in sexual relationships with his Dog giving it RIPPLED~MARKINGS, with results that will leave him 'disabled on the assphault' like a picture for CRIPPLED~PARKING/

you take 'man's best friend' phrase too serious/ is that why you keep fucking 'animals' doggystyle and count them up in your fucking bitches list?/

Doggystylen get a fucken life i heard ur DOGS~UR~ONLY~FRIEND, kid u got serious issues like ur sexuality that not even ur MOD~SPOT~CAN~MEND/

aint no beef this was just a joke ya know tryen to put smiles on faces.. aint no disrespect.. but if u take it that way then fuck ya caus u cant take a joke and if u take this seriously.. then what we said about u was serious.. aight lol

peace
~1~

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: FUCK THA WCC
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2002, 04:01:21 PM »
LMAO damn that wuz funny as fuck,  yo minortys tight, u should spit like that in yo rhymes ... iz tight and funny

and maxi ripped it as usual

very nice, got me laughing lol

peace

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2002, 04:18:07 PM »
LOL...tight...I laff at that even more cos I was never dissed....

*thinks - thank fuck I ain't a regular freestyler on WCC - stops thinkin*
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2002, 04:23:55 PM »
lol@n-imy we doing this again.. we wont forget u next time..
haha
peace
~1~

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2002, 02:11:42 AM »
lol@n-imy we doing this again.. we wont forget u next time..
haha
peace
~1~

I should have listented to my moms advice when she said "Steven sometimes is better not to open your mouth"
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

TimeLock

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2002, 02:29:15 AM »
lol@N-Imy ;D

;D ;D ;DLMAO@maxi-padz and min0rity's post

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2002, 02:35:50 AM »
haha....maxi whats the score??? get back in kingz before i whup ur fat ass!!!

enough of your bitch whining boy...get back in kingz you unloyal bum.

lol fah real
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2002, 02:46:54 AM »
haha....maxi whats the score get back in kingz before i whup ur fat ass!!!

enough of your bitch whining boy...get back in kingz you unloyal bum.

lol fah real  

oh oh, sumbodys gettin a spankin for that, lol   ouch you got balls dude.

peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2002, 12:27:16 PM »
lol@fat bitch

bez

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2002, 03:53:20 AM »
that was all good.  

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2002, 04:50:51 AM »
ahahahhahaha okay I was cracking up when ya called out my name.so ya wanna spit game eh?wanna go twenty battles like me and most hated and me most underappreciated and know that every sentece ya mama will be dissed dismissed and told to suck a dick ahahahaha but thats just the life seeride and most hated are my dickwifes these  two suck dicks for me they can suck them in a tree in a box in a fox in a box in a car in a bar they can even do it in the shower.......ahahaha......maxi get ya ass back in the crew........so I can battle you when I get a little batter at doing this..............cuz I think your shit is tight but mine could be tighter..........:)
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2002, 04:56:12 AM »
n-imy i got a few freinds that are producers want their numbers?
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2002, 05:31:41 AM »
aint this a bitch,    dissin me and most_hated, girl check it, u lost like uhm a trillion times against us so stop talkin shit,  u battlin maxi? lol i wanna see that ish,     lol@when u get better, u couldnt get better if u drank a cup of skillz and read a book for the rappin wannabes.   talkin all that shit bout got connections n shit, stop bragging.  instead do sumthin for real.  at first i thought u was playin but now i agree wit most_hated u need to shut up as long as u still suck at spittin.  i aint sayin im god on the mic but i aint bragging neither.

I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2002, 11:37:39 AM »
n-imy i got a few freinds that are producers want their numbers?

Nah it cool now. I just needed them at the time but I've got myself set up with one producer who has done the whole album and I'm happy with the beats he gave me so I do appreciate the help and thanks but sorry it ain't needed no more.

infinite59

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2002, 03:21:17 PM »
Think Rakim would ever use the line..... "You force your Opinions~ON~Others".... LOL.. funny shit.