Author Topic: How Do You Feel About Jihad Saying 'Nigga' / 'Nigga Dats Hood' Ft Eastwood  (Read 161 times)

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
http://www.mediafire.com/?myemdtaouta

hes the first dude on.......... he seems to say nigga one too many times and also here's a picture of him...... east gave him a pass to use it???

[imghttp://www.dubcnm.com/cdcovers/jihad-93_fly-lg-dubcnn.jpg][/img]
oh ps anyone gotta cdq of nigga thats hood???  8)

wardy

is he latino or asian ??? as plenty of lighter skinned rappers have used that word before such as Fat joe and he got hate for it but people just seemed to get used to it 

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
is he latino or asian ??? as plenty of lighter skinned rappers have used that word before such as Fat joe and he got hate for it but people just seemed to get used to it 
i think hes middle eastern................. and i recollect khaled getting alot of stick for it, so just wondered what people here though...............

props RUD! no DJless CDQ then i take it?  8)

kazam

• Lil Geezy
LOL SAYING "NIGGA" IS DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS THE AFRICAN COMMUNITY ANYWAYS. EVEN FUNNY THAT A BROTHER OF ISLAM DOES IT THATS JUST MINDLESS.

ANYWAYS WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT IF HE WAS AN ASIAN, THE WORD WOULD STILL MEAN THE SAME?!?!?!

WHATS UP WITH THAT

Shango

I think Jihad is from Iran or something,  Defari, Fat Joe and B-Real say Nigga too and them not black

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn yeah ive always wondered bout this shit.
I mean its crazy in school the white heads would also say that shit along wit asian and other non black races
I mean I think its bad cuz its not their "word" but its bigger than jus a "word"
but it dont sound rite for a white, asian, or indian person usin that word IMO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

nigga applies to any race
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens