Author Topic: danny granger=all star without a doubt  (Read 670 times)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
danny granger=all star without a doubt
« on: January 08, 2009, 02:53:15 PM »
avgin 30 in las 3, hes 5th in scoring in the league, hit the game winner vs suns last night with .9 seconds. Had 37...http://www.nba.com/pacers/video/2009/01/08/090107_granger_phoenix.pacers/index.html?player=team&q=IND

coaches hav som explaining to do if he does not get in!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: danny granger=all star without a doubt
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 03:00:09 PM »
or the asains who voted Yi lol.

he isnt going to get in. :P

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 03:02:12 PM »
or the asains who voted Yi lol.

he isnt going to get in. :P
na theres a great chance tht he gets in cuz i dont c the coaches not puting him in cuz hes easily one of the bes players in the league this year

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 04:04:49 PM »
I really like Granger. Dude has been lightin teams up all year.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 04:51:53 PM »
no way he makes it...too many great forwards in the east. LeBron, Bosh, KG, Pierce are all a lock. Granger wont make it over any of those muufuckaz.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 06:43:06 PM »
no way he makes it...too many great forwards in the east. LeBron, Bosh, KG, Pierce are all a lock. Granger wont make it over any of those muufuckaz.

LMFAO!!!! If Granger doesnt make the team this year when he is averaging 26ppg and playing great defense then it would hands down be the biggest all star snubbing in the history of sports.
Lebron is a little better then Granger barely  and Bosh and Granger are probably even but,

Granger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pierce or KG

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 06:46:51 PM »

LMFAO!!!! If Granger doesnt make the team this year when he is averaging 26ppg and playing great defense then it would hands down be the biggest all star snubbing in the history of sports.
Lebron is a little better then Granger barely  and Bosh and Granger are probably even but,

Granger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pierce or KG

I never said Granger wasn't better, but it's clear that he's not gunna get picked over Pierce or KG, considering Indiana's record. and Granger is not even with Bosh. LOL

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 06:48:46 PM »
^^I think Granger is better than Bosh.  The only players in the whole league playing as good as Granger right now are Kobe, Paul, Lebron, Howard and Wade.  Thats it.

Remember NIK that 2 of the fowards you mentioned will already be starting in the all star game so they will still have to pick another 2 or 3 fowards as reserves.  I dont see any way that Granger doesnt make the team, it doesnt make sense. 

DIP DIP SET SET

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 07:08:10 PM »
^^I think Granger is better than Bosh.  The only players in the whole league playing as good as Granger right now are Kobe, Paul, Lebron, Howard and Wade.  Thats it.

Remember NIK that 2 of the fowards you mentioned will already be starting in the all star game so they will still have to pick another 2 or 3 fowards as reserves.  I dont see any way that Granger doesnt make the team, it doesnt make sense. 
exactly...i def c the coaches pickin granger for the all star game, he does everything he doesnt just score.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 09:19:15 PM »

Granger is not better than Bosh. LOL. He's playing great right now, but he's still a step away from being an elite superstar. He would make the team if Pacers were better. But they're weak, and only 2 forward reserves will be picked...Pierce and Bosh. A case could also be made for Rashard Lewis, Josh Smith, Hedo Turkoglu, Andre Iguodala, Michael Redd, Gerald Wallace, Antawn Jamison, Caron Butler, and Vince Carter....all these players are on the same level as Granger.

'EclipZe

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 10:31:03 PM »
All I hope is just that Yi won't be in it lol, would be a disgrace.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2009, 11:01:06 PM »

Granger is not better than Bosh. LOL. He's playing great right now, but he's still a step away from being an elite superstar. He would make the team if Pacers were better. But they're weak, and only 2 forward reserves will be picked...Pierce and Bosh. A case could also be made for Rashard Lewis, Josh Smith, Hedo Turkoglu, Andre Iguodala, Michael Redd, Gerald Wallace, Antawn Jamison, Caron Butler, and Vince Carter....all these players are on the same level as Granger.

god damn you fell off NIK, I dont think you realize how great Granger has been ALL YEAR.  Do you realize he has had a very similar year to Kobe, you could even argue he has had a better individual season so far than Kobe. LMAO NIK at listing all of those players and saying they are playing as good as Granger this year, you fell off NIK

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2009, 02:28:29 AM »

god damn you fell off NIK, I dont think you realize how great Granger has been ALL YEAR.  Do you realize he has had a very similar year to Kobe, you could even argue he has had a better individual season so far than Kobe. LMAO NIK at listing all of those players and saying they are playing as good as Granger this year, you fell off NIK

LOL@Spice claiming someone "fell off" after comparing Granger to Kobe. :-X

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2009, 03:13:36 AM »
First it was JO who got overrated like a motherfucker by Spice, now it's Granger. He's good... yes. But LeBron "just a little bit better"? LOL. Bosh worse? LOL. Better season than Kobe? LOL. He's on a losing ass team. You think LeBron and Kobe couldn't average clearly over 30 if that they wanted to? He won't get picked over stars that play for the champions. But yeah, he's good. It's just that many forwards are better and more significant. Garnett and Pierce have been doing their thing in the NBA for a decade and more. Give them their respect. Granger is just the new kid on the block, playing for a losing team.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2009, 09:28:49 AM »
First it was JO who got overrated like a motherfucker by Spice, now it's Granger. He's good... yes. But LeBron "just a little bit better"? LOL. Bosh worse? LOL. Better season than Kobe? LOL. He's on a losing ass team. You think LeBron and Kobe couldn't average clearly over 30 if that they wanted to? He won't get picked over stars that play for the champions. But yeah, he's good. It's just that many forwards are better and more significant. Garnett and Pierce have been doing their thing in the NBA for a decade and more. Give them their respect. Granger is just the new kid on the block, playing for a losing team.

his opinions aren't whats funny...it's the fact that he's so enthusiastic about what he thinks and tries to act like you're an idiot if you disagree. LOL. Spice has always been hilarious in that sense.