Author Topic: Glasses Malone, You Read This, Dont you, Why Dont You Speak on Game Dissing You?  (Read 630 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Honestly I havent responded because no one has asked... I didnt think people gave a fuc!

I have done plenty of interviews since it happened. Not one time has it ever been a question!

fyi.............I go against the Devil everyday... I certainly will never be scared of a man....

ayo  put out that Crooked i "no country 4 old men" collab cd!  that "im cold" is fire.

ignore this nitwit with his lame thread   he's 13.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

he is just a better rapper in my opinion

record sales could mean shit nowadays i havent bought an album since 2002
its all about quality

hes got a monotone voice, wishes he was Nas but he's on the wrong coast.  50 mad him look silly and while i like some of his music in the end, he's just another lame G-unit product to me.  300 bars was unbearable, he only works on collabos in the long run.

dont get me wrong i see GAme's talent.  love his verse on "Gunned Down" for example

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

STREETWISE

thats cus game aint dissed dude, he knows bishops a lyin ass nigga and he aint wanna expose it, when bishop said "he got on the radio the next day and dissed me and malone" he didnt diss neither, he was on the radio and said that one day him and bishop will do a track togeather and that somehow they moms new eachother and then he shouted a load of niggas names out from the coast, bishops just a mad little girl because now hes starting to realise that he aint got shit going for him apart from being signed to a label where the boss cant even manage to put an album out
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 08:36:58 PM by STREETWISE »

Mr. VIP

Honestly I havent responded because no one has asked... I didnt think people gave a fuc!

I have done plenty of interviews since it happened. Not one time has it ever been a question!

fyi.............I go against the Devil everyday... I certainly will never be scared of a man....

lol haha u funny maybe becuz when u are asked about the situation u totally dodge it like u just did here...

BIGWORM

The answer to your question...

Game wouldn't disrespect me, and I dont disrespect him..........

Chuc has done too much for my career! Small or Big it got me my start... I got love for homie forever just on the strength of that...

check mate (nice move)

LOWKEYLOCO

I liked malone's first post on the subject more than the second one., im aware of what happen with game and malone's carrear but he is his own man 8)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
I think g malone is the truth like some new cats on the west i feel that they dont have it i aint gon say no names but i feel that once beach cruiser drops people will know g is the truth. i feel that game would never diss him because he knows this.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

midwestryder

The answer to your question...

Game wouldn't disrespect me, and I dont disrespect him..........

Chuc has done too much for my career! Small or Big it got me my start... I got love for homie forever just on the strength of that...
you are still dodging it .