Author Topic: Glasses Malone, You Read This, Dont you, Why Dont You Speak on Game Dissing You?  (Read 634 times)

danniboi

According to Bishop, He dissed You too, at that Houston Radio thing, Appearantly, Why havent you spoken about this?Why have you been so quiet Man? Its the Peak of Your Career where you can Establish your name and speak on things and make changes, What are you doing man?
Is that False? Are you Afraid of Telling People that Bishop is Lying, and you are torn in the middle becoz you dont want to Fuck up your relationship with Game?

Didnt Fase say that You worked with Game and you did the track???And that was the End of yours and Fase's Relationship?

Why you be a man bro, and tell us what is going on?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
tell us what the fuck is goin on
FUCKIN TELL US!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D Breezy

maybe, just maybe, stay with me here........... hes got more important shit 2 worry bout  ;)
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

OG Hack Wilson

i like pizza
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
maybe, just maybe, stay with me here........... hes got more important shit 2 worry bout  ;)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

OG Hack Wilson

like his new cd w/ Crookedi and Bi shop  i
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

danniboi

like what? Even 50 posts in thisis50...are you saying Glasses has got more things to do than 50???

besides, rappers have allways addressed the issues, Snoop vs Spi, many others, everybody adresses shit, even puffy got his own blog.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn G malone get ya game up!
haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

Hip hop used to be greatly written tragedies now its become a cheesy soap opera.

danniboi

besides, Glasses has replied here to many posts, so stop fronting like i am Asking much

OG Hack Wilson

besides, Glasses has replied here to many posts, so stop fronting like i am Asking much

glasses has friends, family, a career

whys he gotta be focused on drama and gossip?  thats for females my friend

Kool Beenz

cus glasses cant go against game and he knows it

OG Hack Wilson

cus glasses cant go against game and he knows it

yeah cuz Game's really got such a huge following, with his new gold album right?

Glasses M

• 'G'
Honestly I havent responded because no one has asked... I didnt think people gave a fuc!

I have done plenty of interviews since it happened. Not one time has it ever been a question!

fyi.............I go against the Devil everyday... I certainly will never be scared of a man....

Kool Beenz

he is just a better rapper in my opinion

record sales could mean shit nowadays i havent bought an album since 2002
its all about quality