Author Topic: WSC VS Cypress Hill - Who won???  (Read 1305 times)

wethuggin1987

• Lil Geezy
WSC VS Cypress Hill - Who won???
« on: January 10, 2009, 07:03:03 AM »
Damn, i was never really into this beef before but both groups went viciously hard at each other. c hill dissed cube and mack 10 real hard in 'no rest for the wicked', but IMO cube did a better job on 'king of the hill', i think he just about won. anyone know why c hill didnt diss wc?

BTW, much props to these niggas, these are real diss songs, not like these dickheads today who always make diss records but never work (40 glocc, spider loc etc)

YoungCrookedI

Re: WSC VS Cypress Hill - Who won???
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 07:33:17 AM »
WSC

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 07:59:13 AM »
That beef got ugly at the end nobody won

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 08:01:55 AM »
WSC, easily.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 08:03:06 AM »
Damn, i was never really into this beef before but both groups went viciously hard at each other. c hill dissed cube and mack 10 real hard in 'no rest for the wicked', but IMO cube did a better job on 'king of the hill', i think he just about won. anyone know why c hill didnt diss wc?

BTW, much props to these niggas, these are real diss songs, not like these dickheads today who always make diss records but never work (40 glocc, spider loc etc)

Have you heard Ice Cube Killa? B-Real went in on that one even better than No Rest.

WC and Muggs are really good friends so I know he really did not want any part of the beef. In the end I think it was just a miscommunication on both sides.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 08:05:29 AM »
WSC, easily.

Check this out. Not as clear cut

Cypress Hill- Ice Cube Killa

« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 10:49:44 AM by D~Nice »

THEV1LL4N

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 10:17:52 AM »
wc wasnt involved in the beef. mack 10 joined in to show his loyalty to cube  - to show hes got cube's back (i believe).

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 10:42:20 AM »
^yup.. and I liked both but WSC shitted on 'em
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 10:44:17 AM by BloodMoney2009 »

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2009, 11:00:50 AM »
i think this video from beef II sums up everything nicely as to what the outcome was (the ch vs. wsc part starts around 2:50).personally i think it coulda went either way, it really depends on who your a bigger fan of i guess....but their deffinately wasnt any one-sided type of win

<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k6QRUomiZ7146WitUE&amp;related=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k6QRUomiZ7146WitUE&amp;related=1</a>
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 11:12:28 AM »
i think this video from beef II sums up everything nicely as to what the outcome was (the ch vs. wsc part starts around 2:50).personally i think it coulda went either way, it really depends on who your a bigger fan of i guess....but their deffinately wasnt any one-sided type of win

<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k6QRUomiZ7146WitUE&amp;related=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k6QRUomiZ7146WitUE&amp;related=1</a>

+1 for posting that again. Yeah those are 2 of my fav groups right there along with Dogg Pound. Ice Cube is probably my favorite artist of all time along with Pac. I was torn on that beef. I don't think alot of people realize how much Cube and Cypress worked together. Muggs was a co executive producer on The Predator. Some songs on that album were meant for Black Sunday and vice versa but they would lend tracks like that all the time. So I could see B's point a little bit.

This is what I like to remember as what was able to come out of that beef.

ktothac

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 11:33:17 AM »
cypress hill's diss was wack as fuk

b-real keeps talkin bout his dick in other rappers ass that seems slightly on the gay side

and how could anyone call mack 10 wack 10

WSC all day

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2009, 11:37:02 AM »

b-real keeps talkin bout his dick in other rappers ass that seems slightly on the gay side

WSC all day

No Vaseline, Dre Day yeah there are alot of diss tracks with some ehh references like that.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2009, 11:44:13 AM »

WSC all day

No Vaseline, Dre Day yeah there are alot of diss tracks with some ehh references like that.
dudes perspective seems slightly bias, especially considering that ice cube makes repeated sodomy remarks on 'no vasaline', but whatever....
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2009, 11:51:34 AM »
It's funny that the beef popped off on a song like that. Like I said for example Cock The Hammer on Black Sunday was originally a Ice Cube track. Cube was not feeling the beat and Cypress used it. Cypress did not use Tear This Muthafucka Up and Cube used it. Cube's sound pre Lethal Injection had a HEAVY Cypress feel to it, very dark. He definitely digged the style of beats Muggs had. I really thought Muggs would have fit perfectly on Raw Footage.

BIGWORM

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2009, 02:24:28 PM »
ICE CUBE KILLA is one of the greatest diss songs ever! No Rest for the wicked off temple off boom was also sick. I like both of those songs better then the one Ice Cube and Wack 10 did "king of the hill" so in my opinion B-Real one that battle hands down...

The beef started because MUGGS let Ice Cube hear the song "Throw your set in the air" and Ice Cube stole the hook and put it out on the "friday" song off the "friday ost" before Cypress Hill released temple of boom. W.C. and Muggs used to live in the same house at one point in South Central and found it a conflict of interest to take part in the beef...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 02:29:53 PM by BIGWORM »