Author Topic: New smoking laws  (Read 424 times)

penenstamp

New smoking laws
« on: January 10, 2009, 10:44:02 AM »
Since July(?) we have this new smoking law over here that forbids everybody to smoke inside cafes, bars, clubs, etc. It doesn't bother me that you can't smoke, but there is one big negative side effect now: you smell everybody's farts, sweat and everything else that comes from people. It's gross and disgusting at the same time.

I don't even know what the point of this topic is. I just wanted to get it my chest. lol

OchoCinco

Re: New smoking laws
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 01:15:47 PM »
i herd they might try and make it so you cant even smoke in cars anymore. supposedly the smell on your clothes makes ppl sick or some shit. fuckin stupid, i doubt it will happen ever tho

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 03:34:22 PM »
but there is one big negative side effect now: you smell everybody's farts, sweat and everything else that comes from people. It's gross and disgusting at the same time.

wtf? what country do you live in .....
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 03:57:01 PM »
shiet, thats a good thing, i smoke , not heavily, but even smokers get disturbed by second hand smoke in confined environments like cafes,bars, etc.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 04:09:14 PM »
i herd they might try and make it so you cant even smoke in cars anymore. supposedly the smell on your clothes makes ppl sick or some shit. fuckin stupid, i doubt it will happen ever tho

are you for real?

thats fucking stupid.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 05:07:18 PM »
In BC you can't smoke in any building other than your own home.  And you have to be like 30 feet away from doorways.  You can't smoke on patios at restaurants.  Even the stores have to cover the cigarettes behind them.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 05:44:57 PM »
fuckin law makers got nuthin better to do than this shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 08:22:56 PM »
i heard that in japan people have to go to like smoking cafes because its illegal everywhere else in the cities. japanese people are weird

penenstamp

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2009, 02:14:57 AM »
In BC you can't smoke in any building other than your own home.  And you have to be like 30 feet away from doorways.  You can't smoke on patios at restaurants.  Even the stores have to cover the cigarettes behind them.

That's on some communism shit.

fuckin law makers got nuthin better to do than this shit

It's Christians and other no-lives that make up and vote in favor of this kind of laws.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2009, 07:59:54 AM »
PHX / Scottsdale is the same way - no smoking in any bars, restaurants, etc.  And yeah you're supposed to be like 30 feet from any entrance to a building if you smoke.  I like not smelling like smoke when I go to bars and shit, buts it's still kinda commie.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2009, 08:10:04 AM »
ciggarettes are bad
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2009, 08:19:30 AM »
smoking should be banned from society and anybody that affects others by smoking should be killed

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2009, 08:20:57 AM »
smoking should be banned from society and anybody that affects others by smoking should be killed

except weed
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

penenstamp

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2009, 08:28:14 AM »
Weed smells good though

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2009, 08:50:26 AM »
hate smoking..i'm all for banning smoking.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]