Author Topic: IS BIGGIE REALLY THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME?  (Read 637 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: IS BIGGIE REALLY THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME?
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2009, 09:43:59 PM »
lol this fat nigga released one album in his whole career and his the GOAT? this fat nigga only made party/club songs and his the GOAT? how many introspective/sociallly concious songs did a fat nigga make? he just made commerecial bullshit wid lyrics bout bitches, drugs, materialism etc...

n how many songs did Biggie make in his life, 40-50?pac used to make that many songs a months.the average rapper makes that many songs over 2-3 months, unless his being lazy..
But you're getting other elements like work ethic and such in the way of the bigger picture. Big was raw. Period. And the guy had two albums, one of them was a double album. And that album covered a lot of ground. He had tracks where he was telling stories, he had his pimping song with Too Short, he did a track about L.A., he broke the beef game down, he broke the coke game down, he did a tribute song, his dysfunctional relationship track with Kim, he even got a song where he keeping up with Bone Thugs on the same track. That's the one area you can't even front on him. His flow was bonkers. In terms of written content, Pac was a better writer but when it came to rhyming and flow type of shit, Big had him. The same way Pac was tops at writing deep, heartfelt lyrics, Big was a monster with the punchlines and flow. And the average rapper doesn't make 50 songs in three months.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2009, 09:46:12 PM »
biggie has more than 50 songs.

atleast 100.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Al Bundy

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2009, 10:14:00 PM »
Scarface disco. is the best ever

Nasty Nas
Big L
2pac

>

scarface OR big

L over Scarface? smh  :grumpy:

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2009, 06:28:42 AM »
NO

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2009, 06:38:14 AM »

Nasty Nas
Big L
2pac

>

scarface OR big

Big L shits on Scarface.  just peep his 1st album....or the 2nd one, both are gravy but the 1st is better to me.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

TT Makaveli

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2009, 07:09:33 AM »
fukk big and pac...its Tony Yayoooooooooooooooooooooooooo  ;D

nah there are soooo many overtalented rappers is hard to say whos the best!for me its Nas & Pac for some others its Rakim & BIG some people say Game & Lupe and i think some people maybe will say Souljah Boy & Wayne...so its really one of the toughest decisions to choose ONE...i think its impossible to choose one!

Luigi Vercotti

• Lil Geezy
  • High Class
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2009, 07:14:27 AM »
Aye bloke is high class but he is not the greatest of all time. Hes career was too short, RIP.
I decided to open a high class night club for the gentry at Biggleswade with international cuisine and cooking and top line acts, and not a cheap clip joint for picking up tarts -- that was right out, I deny that completely.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2009, 07:30:54 AM »
I don't think there is only one G.O.A.T, it's too hard to pick.

But the fact that people consider BIG to be one of the best even though he has only 2 completed albums makes him one of the greatest.

He's up there with Nas,Pac,Cube, Rakim, Jay-Z, KRS, BDK, EPMD, Run DMC & Scarface  & all those names. I know he's in my top list so I don't care what people think, to me he's one of the greatest.

LBCstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2009, 07:45:35 AM »

Nasty Nas
Big L
2pac

>

scarface OR big

Damn you all keep forgetting mc hammer... He's the goat. Could piggie dance and rap at the same time? Dont think so...

ROFL xDDDDDD

Paul

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2009, 08:05:19 AM »
Its never gonna be something everyone will agree with, therefore there isnt a greatest of all time, just lots of great rappers
funkyfreshintheflesh