Author Topic: New smoking laws  (Read 416 times)

Floydness

Re: New smoking laws
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2009, 09:03:57 AM »
 8)

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2009, 09:25:22 AM »
it's been like that in CT for years now... no smoking inside any public places period, I don't mind it though cuz I don't smoke cigarettes and never will  8)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2009, 10:55:56 AM »
im a smoker, don't really care about being pushed out onto the streets for a smoke anymore.

then again, the ban is sorta killing the pub trade. especially small village pubs.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2009, 01:16:32 PM »
In BC you can't smoke in any building other than your own home.  And you have to be like 30 feet away from doorways.  You can't smoke on patios at restaurants.  Even the stores have to cover the cigarettes behind them.

same shit in Cali

tempo2

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2009, 01:19:32 PM »
in my opinion each establishment should choose wether they want to ban smoking or not, not the government. here in england pubs are closing down in record numbers due to people staying at home and drinking. we dont allow people to intake someone elses smoke but yet when we leave the house we are breathing in millions of car fumes?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2009, 04:03:46 PM »
Since July(?) we have this new smoking law over here that forbids everybody to smoke inside cafes, bars, clubs, etc. It doesn't bother me that you can't smoke, but there is one big negative side effect now: you smell everybody's farts, sweat and everything else that comes from people. It's gross and disgusting at the same time.

I don't even know what the point of this topic is. I just wanted to get it my chest. lol

they have this in cali, but everybody smokes anyways. only a few places that are afraid to get a citation or that dont pay off the cops/inspecters enforce it. i mean obviously u cant smoke in resturant chains. pool halls, bars , pubs, resturants, u can smoke in all of them in LA even rhtough we have the law

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2009, 04:48:58 PM »
in ontario the same rules apply. Cant smoke in bars, club ect.

And its illegal to smoke in your car with a child present.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2009, 09:57:26 PM »
Since July(?) we have this new smoking law over here that forbids everybody to smoke inside cafes, bars, clubs, etc. It doesn't bother me that you can't smoke, but there is one big negative side effect now: you smell everybody's farts, sweat and everything else that comes from people. It's gross and disgusting at the same time.

I don't even know what the point of this topic is. I just wanted to get it my chest. lol

Ayo brother, welcome to the club.  You can't smoke inside any public buildings in Canada.  Some bars have "smoke-rooms" where you can smoke cigs.  And a new law just implemented is that at any public place you gotta be like 100 feet away from the building when you're smoking outside (altho no one does it).

And this ain't even weed, it's tobacco.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2009, 05:50:45 PM »

Ayo brother, welcome to the club.  You can't smoke inside any public buildings in Canada.  Some bars have "smoke-rooms" where you can smoke cigs.  And a new law just implemented is that at any public place you gotta be like 100 feet away from the building when you're smoking outside (altho no one does it).

And this ain't even weed, it's tobacco.

tobacco is much worse

'EclipZe

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2009, 11:07:23 AM »
lol it really smells now in the clubs thats fo sure, but the positive thing is when I come home my clothes and hair don't smell like fucking pure acid from the smoke of cigs