Author Topic: JOB IS COMING  (Read 428 times)

JOB

JOB IS COMING
« on: January 12, 2009, 05:10:18 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PNB59TG8Ic0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PNB59TG8Ic0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING

JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING

JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING. JOB IS COMING

"It's the 90's the police just arrest you,
disrespect you on occasion take life
By the time you come of age they'll probably blast on sight (RIP OSCAR GRANT)
It's a shame they protect them but try to serve us" -Xzibit the foundation

What does the murder of OSCAR GRANT say about the future for us young Black men in the United Snakes of America my niggas, huh?
When Mike Vick is giving years for fighting dogs ( the white mans best friend) and name dragged through the mud, and white police pigs are allowed to murder BLACK MEN in front of other people without even giving a shit, what does that tell you my niggas?

that Black men arent worth shit. that dogs have more value than Black men. you think eye am joking??
Robbie Tolan this nigga lived in the fuckin burbs and they still shot his ass with no justifiable cause........ you dumb negros keep thinkin that we are the human race bullshit.
for my Blacks thats surrounded by white devil so called friends......... you real think you safe huh, my niggas?
They trying to annihilate us and keep the white race multiplying.
THEY STILL SEE YOU AS 3/5ths of a human.........

STAY TUNED. ITS A NEW YEAR and THIS RACIST SOCIETY IS STILL DOING THE SAME BULLSHIT.
FUCK OBAMA! these white devils are going to use him to justify there disgusting vile acts against us and anyone thats non white. just watch. OBAMA IS A PAWN

Al Bundy

Re: JOB IS COMING
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 05:15:48 PM »
we don't believe you, you need more people.

JOB

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 05:19:28 PM »
your cracker ass need to stop fronting......... because eye remember you saying how you respect me because eye have always kept it real. dumb ass wigger, yall just talk out yall ass ( and if you dont believe, eye got no more searching for that shit). eye swear hip hop could do with out you eminem, fake wanne be down white boys.

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 05:22:51 PM »
your cracker ass need to stop fronting......... because eye remember you saying how you respect me because eye have always kept it real. dumb ass wigger, yall just talk out yall ass ( and if you dont believe, eye got no more searching for that shit). eye swear hip hop could do with out you eminem, fake wanne be down white boys.

LMAO. that sounds more like job.

since when have I been a wigger?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 05:32:17 PM »
 8)

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 05:46:44 PM »

acgrundy

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 06:14:07 PM »
LOL, looks like mommy got her welfare check and the internet got turned back on.  Thank God for the US government taking care of you worthless people.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 06:23:57 PM »

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 06:58:11 PM »
this aint JOB.  JOB has more character than this poser.   8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2009, 07:02:17 PM »
I hope so. Job don't need DubCC, but DubCC sure does need him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2009, 07:05:53 PM »

na, it was really chill without him.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Hey Ma

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 01:31:19 AM »
LOL, looks like mommy got her welfare check and the internet got turned back on.  Thank God for the US government taking care of you worthless people.

lol

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 03:48:07 AM »

na, it was really chill without him.

chill....and boring as all hell.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2009, 03:57:34 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PNB59TG8Ic0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PNB59TG8Ic0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

that Black men arent worth shit. that dogs have more value than Black men......... you dumb negros keep thinkin that we are the human race bullshit. THEY STILL SEE YOU AS 3/5ths of a human.........

STAY TUNED. ITS A NEW YEAR and THIS RACIST SOCIETY IS STILL DOING THE SAME BULLSHIT.
FUCK OBAMA!

wow man you so self-critical have some pride doogie

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2009, 04:25:29 AM »
picture or it aint you......  :eh: