Author Topic: E-A-Ski Beef With DJ Clue & NaS? E-A-SKI TELLS US WHY!!  (Read 1010 times)

kuruptDPG

Re: E-A-Ski Beef With DJ Clue & NaS?
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2009, 07:14:05 AM »
nas is lyrically better but ski is more thug than nas.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2009, 07:50:16 AM »
nas is lyrically better but ski is more thug than nas.

christ, you must be 14 or something. who cares who is more 'thug' than somebody else. the discussion should be about lyrics and delivery, not 'thug'...

sofdark

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2009, 03:58:36 PM »
Fuck being better on songs who cares?ski is the shit and would beat the crap out of nas and then tell me if being lyricall comes in handy after that

Go watch ur UFC, This is hiphop.

kuruptDPG

Re: E-A-Ski Beef With DJ Clue & NaS? E-A-Ski TELLS US WHY!!
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2009, 06:50:39 AM »
i will upload the image of the message later.

I asked ski and he said DJ Clue never supports the westcoast and he never dissed nas, all he said was he'll never apologize like nas did, dont know what he meant by that about nas.

hopfully he'll reply back in this thread  8)

2euce 7even

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2009, 11:51:34 AM »
okay physically yea ea ski would probably trash nas but fuckin lyrically? u gotta be kidding me. i like ea ski but come on.... its nas
That's what I'm saying, you can be a West Coast fan but come on, EA Ski better then Nas?
NO

Dogg Ly Dogg

Re: E-A-Ski Beef With DJ Clue & NaS? E-A-SKI TELLS US WHY!!
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2009, 12:14:16 PM »
As an artist E-A-Ski is more consistant than Nas
Nas is def a better lyricist but flow is garbage, not sayin that E-A-Ski a beast but at least I can stand him
and Nas produced what? that song Smokin lol look at E-A-Ski whole production catalogue dude is a giant

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2009, 06:38:36 PM »
REAL SHIT

As an artist E-A-Ski is more consistant than Nas
Nas is def a better lyricist but flow is garbage, not sayin that E-A-Ski a beast but at least I can stand him
and Nas produced what? that song Smokin lol look at E-A-Ski whole production catalogue dude is a giant
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2009, 08:33:26 AM »
 LET ME CLEAR SOMETHING UP FOR YALL, I NEVER DISS NAS, PEOPLE TAKE WORDS AND TWIST THEM UP, I SAID IM NOT NAS I WON'T APOLOGIZE FOR SOMETHING I SAY. IF I SAID IT THEN I MEAN IT. NAS APOLOGIZE ABOUT A INCIDENT WITH JAY Z WITH HOT 97 IN NY. IN MY SONG I JUST DROPPED HIS NAME AND SAID IM NOT NAS I WON'T APOLOGIZE. I HAVE RESPECT FOR NAS AND ALL RAPPERS THAT DO THEY THING, I DON'T TAKE SHOTS AT NIGGAS THATS NOT WHAT I DO. BUT IF NIGGAS WANT IT WITH ME THEY BETTER COME READY CAUSE I KEEP HEAT LYRICALLY AND MUSICALLY. WEST SIDE RIDA OF EAST OAKLAND. MUCH LOVE YALL. HOPE THAT CLEARED THAT UP.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2009, 09:45:35 AM »
LET ME CLEAR SOMETHING UP FOR YALL, I NEVER DISS NAS, PEOPLE TAKE WORDS AND TWIST THEM UP, I SAID IM NOT NAS I WON'T APOLOGIZE FOR SOMETHING I SAY. IF I SAID IT THEN I MEAN IT. NAS APOLOGIZE ABOUT A INCIDENT WITH JAY Z WITH HOT 97 IN NY. IN MY SONG I JUST DROPPED HIS NAME AND SAID IM NOT NAS I WON'T APOLOGIZE. I HAVE RESPECT FOR NAS AND ALL RAPPERS THAT DO THEY THING, I DON'T TAKE SHOTS AT NIGGAS THATS NOT WHAT I DO. BUT IF NIGGAS WANT IT WITH ME THEY BETTER COME READY CAUSE I KEEP HEAT LYRICALLY AND MUSICALLY. WEST SIDE RIDA OF EAST OAKLAND. MUCH LOVE YALL. HOPE THAT CLEARED THAT UP.

thanks alot for clearing that up ski. big props  8)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2009, 03:31:25 PM »
Shit dj clue is always wearing a hat every single time I see him.what's he hiding under there?he's the real mr. hat fuk south park
Bullets aint got no names

dameons

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2009, 06:51:43 PM »
We talk about Ski's skills all the time at work ! Lately we've been bumping that track Ski put on the second T.W.D.Y album. It was hard core gangsta heat ! No R and B choruses , just heat. That track Ski put on G.R's album was hard as fuck , too.

Why hasn't e-40 been hollering at Ski lately on these lame albums he's been doing ? "Quarterbackin'" was a legitimate hit . His albums have needed you , Ski !!!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2009, 08:03:46 PM »
Fuck being better on songs who cares?ski is the shit and would beat the crap out of nas and then tell me if being lyricall comes in handy after that

:rolleyes:
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2009, 08:12:01 PM »
Lmfao hack wilson you roll your eyez u little fagot
MAINE that's all I gotta say
Bullets aint got no names

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2009, 09:49:20 PM »
I JUST BEEN FOCUSED ON I.M.G.M.I MY LABEL AND MY SOLO ALBUM. E40 HAS HIS OWN DIRECTION ON WHERE HE WANNA GO WITH HIS ALBUMS,AND I KNOW WHERE I WANNA TAKE MY RECORDS. BUT WE TALK ALOT.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2009, 09:57:54 PM »

yeah bring back that g shit ski
get wit the OG's
big C.P.O
MC Ren
Kam
Jay O felony

DO A WESTSIDE DRIVE BY, NOT JUS ON MTV

I JUST BEEN FOCUSED ON I.M.G.M.I MY LABEL AND MY SOLO ALBUM. E40 HAS HIS OWN DIRECTION ON WHERE HE WANNA GO WITH HIS ALBUMS,AND I KNOW WHERE I WANNA TAKE MY RECORDS. BUT WE TALK ALOT.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.