Author Topic: New Bishop Lamont & Taje - I Wonder (Prod. Warren "Baby Dubb" Campbell) [Audio]  (Read 962 times)

Klotz

• Lil Geezy
i like it, really smooth joint...

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Bishop Lamont !!! Keep droping that good music  8)

You aint fresh was crazy in the Paris concert !

The D.O.C and

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

propz for this, allways good to hear new bishop!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Elano

In the midst of all the controversy surounding Aftermath rapper Bishop Lamont and his recent comments about Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube and The Game, it seemed like people shifted their focus from the actual music to all the beef talk.

That's exactly why we now return with a brand new Bishop Lamont track

Do y'all get money from bishop for all this non stop promotion ?  ::)

Lucifuge

tracc is dope.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Ya'll should make up your minds... Does dubcnn dickride DPG or Bishop? I guess none of them, since we support both equally... :)

penenstamp

I can't think of the original song, but that beat is from a different track.

Yeah that beat it's from the song snoop"grown man cry feat charlie wilson " on the blue carpet treatment adventure the dvd and now i can't lesson this one after the snoop one no disrespect to bishop i like him
And what comments bishop made about cube and snoop?

ah yeah, that's the one!

Elano

Ya'll should make up your minds... Does dubcnn dickride DPG or Bishop? I guess none of them, since we support both equally... :)
I know...I know  ;)
and now this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vrAUhjW6Srw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vrAUhjW6Srw</a>

Jome

Dope track, kinda different for a Bishop track.  8)

A Bishop thread with 22 replies and only 1 hater..  :o

David Gutterman

I love that jazzi Feel

Maybe it's me but i think Taje has grown a lot as an artist in 2008

penenstamp

Maybe it's me but i think Taje has grown a lot as an artist in 2008

But not as a man. He has yet to apologize for that video where he threatened DJ Strong. In that interview Styles did with Taje Taje came up with some BS excuse. People with an attitude like that are a threat to society and need to either get locked up or they need take classes in how not to behave in western society.

The song's nice, but I'm too familiar with the Snoop song with the same beat to really appreciate this.

YoungCrookedI

lol @ Ahmadinedschad for the word equally you the biggest snoop freak ou there,this shit with crooked &snoop begun because you was askin the dumb ass question,remember this 2006 interview?

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

lol @ Ahmadinedschad for the word equally you the biggest snoop freak ou there,this shit with crooked &snoop begun because you was askin the dumb ass question,remember this 2006 interview?

ban this fool!

Good track  8) keep focused on the music Bishop

penenstamp

Man, what's wrong with you? Calling Nima Ahmadinejad? At least google the name if you don't know the correct spelling.

Did you just say that Nima is responsible for this beef? LOL
If Snoop hadn't said what he said in that interview, there would have been another moment for that Crooked I/Snoop beef to start.

YoungCrookedI

ban this fool!

Good track  8) keep focused on the music Bishop

man please stop that ban shit fool,im focused on bishop music don´t worry.