Author Topic: New Bishop Lamont & Taje - I Wonder (Prod. Warren "Baby Dubb" Campbell) [Audio]  (Read 966 times)

YoungCrookedI

Ya'll should make up your minds... Does dubcnn dickride DPG or Bishop? I guess none of them, since we support both equally... :)

lol @ Ahmadinedschad for the word equally you the biggest snoop freak ou there,this shit with crooked &snoop begun because you was askin the dumb ass question,remember this 2006 interview?

Man, what's wrong with you? Calling Nima Ahmadinejad? At least google the name if you don't know the correct spelling.

Did you just say that Nima is responsible for this beef? LOL
If Snoop hadn't said what he said in that interview, there would have been another moment for that Crooked I/Snoop beef to start.

1st the name is right to write and 2nd nima was responsible for that beef and 3nd i don´t believe that anotha moment would be there,cause the west rappers took this plattform for their beef.

Elano

Maybe it's me but i think Taje has grown a lot as an artist in 2008
But not as a man. He has yet to apologize for that video where he threatened DJ Strong. In that interview Styles did with Taje Taje came up with some BS excuse. People with an attitude like that are a threat to society and need to either get locked up or they need take classes in how not to behave in western society.
LMAO coming from YOU  :D  :D  :D

RoscoeOutlaw

I can't think of the original song, but that beat is from a different track.

Yeah that beat it's from the song snoop"grown man cry feat charlie wilson " on the blue carpet treatment adventure the dvd and now i can't lesson this one after the snoop one no disrespect to bishop i like him
And what comments bishop made about cube and snoop?

hook it up please if u got it!

Prof@ssor

But not as a man. He has yet to apologize for that video where he threatened DJ Strong. In that interview Styles did with Taje Taje came up with some BS excuse. People with an attitude like that are a threat to society and need to either get locked up or they need take classes in how not to behave in western society.
LMAO coming from YOU  :D  :D  :D

~Lucien~

I like the beat. Great instrumental. I don't like Bishop.

midwestryder

The song's nice, but I'm too familiar with the Snoop song with the same beat to really appreciate this.
what do you know about western society at all ?  you no nothing at all about western society! so shut up with that false bullcrap your kicking . taje did right by what he did to dj strong .. People with an attitude like that are not threat to society and don't need to get locked up or take take classes in how not to behave in western society. if you don't like how we act in western society then don't listen to are music & that is hip hop . get it western society created hip hop not your kind . how western society acts is right & is how all people in hip hop act . hip hop is western society & if you don't lijke then don't listen to it . don't tells us how to act when you are leeching & stealing from our culture .so take your foreign bullcrap & shut up. your are the reason americans hate other countries because foreigners try to act like they are better or know better about our culture & country & that is bullcrap.

penenstamp

The song's nice, but I'm too familiar with the Snoop song with the same beat to really appreciate this.
what do you know about western society at all ?  you no nothing at all about western society! so shut up with that false bullcrap your kicking . taje did right by what he did to dj strong .. People with an attitude like that are not threat to society and don't need to get locked up or take take classes in how not to behave in western society. if you don't like how we act in western society then don't listen to are music & that is hip hop . get it western society created hip hop not your kind . how western society acts is right & is how all people in hip hop act . hip hop is western society & if you don't lijke then don't listen to it . don't tells us how to act when you are leeching & stealing from our culture .so take your foreign bullcrap & shut up. your are the reason americans hate other countries because foreigners try to act like they are better or know better about our culture & country & that is bullcrap.

I live in the western world. What are you talking about? haha :loser:

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
 8) taje came off on this! props! cant wait 4 the next hotbox! 8)  i just seem the get it gang tape in the source 2. taje doin his thang! keep it up

s.a.k.10

• 'G'
baby dubb doin his thing....love the track

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Props, good shit.

Fuck beef, Bishop is still my favorite artist.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
I like the beat. Great instrumental. I don't like Bishop.

I wonder where would he be its not like bishop has ever done anything big just piss people off recently

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
bishop killed it lyrically
clean delivery
prefer other bishop muzik tho
good shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Okka

So did Snoop allready use this same beat ?

thegooddoc

Waste of a good beat.  Taje sounds decent, but Bishop keeps getting worse.  Its getting clear that Bishop is getting desperate to get something happen.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Dope track, kinda different for a Bishop track.  8)

A Bishop thread with 22 replies and only 1 hater..  :o

Some kind of record!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network