Author Topic: West coast stand up...official bangadoshish dvd review ...(spider loc movie)  (Read 272 times)

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
http://www.spiindastreets.com/profiles/blogs/billys-official-bangadoshish

What's up everybody, just letting you all know I just recently finished watching the entire Dvd (both discs) and all I have to say is what a real good way to spend 20 dollars. From beginning to end, the entire DVD journey takes you from one interesting piece of footage to the next that guarantees any Spider Loc fan to be entertained at every point, also hip hop fans in general interested in seeing the real life of the West Kept Secret, Spider Loc. He thoroughly discusses & touches on every beef he's been in since his career as a G-unit soldier from Game, to Young Buck, Lil Wayne & Snoop Dogg.....His tell it like it is style just further proves, he's preaching the truth and only the real from every aspect on here, that ANY non biased hip hop fan can co-sign and agree with.

Spider also talks about the infamous phone conversation with Game's mother & tells you what he really wanted to use it for & how it got leaked as a video ! Also a section that covers the whole Big Fase 100 situation, with an extended version of them in the Blue Room with Cashish speaking about G-unit/Spider Loc's enemies never before seen! YOU ALSO GET TO SEE THE SHOW AT SAN DIEGO WHERE GAME SAID THEY GOT RAN OUT, BUT WHAT REALLY WENT DOWN THERE...Steve-O from Jackass makes an appearance also and has some interesting points he makes about Game & takes shots...Also Steve-O talks about what went down with Diddy (lol).

Overall this DVD was just great, definitely has replay value, and has a lot of information and footage that any Spider Loc/G-unit fan would be interested in watching definitely... Let alone any hip hop fan period ! YOU ALSO GET TO HEAR A SNIPPET OF A NEW TRACK SPIDER DID DISSING LIL WAYNE THAT WILL BE ON BANGADOSHISH 4 !!!!!!!!! (Trust me that track was FIRE) Footage of Buck's show RIGHT BEFORE the infamous "fuck g-unit" show he did, Wayne's security running from Spider, Spider performing at the Dub 2008 show in L.A. on stage with Willy Northpole AND EVEN MORE THINGS TO WATCH ON HERE TOO ??? PLUS a bonus disc with extra added footage? All I got to say is MAKE SURE YOU BUY YOURSELF A COPY.....Definitely a controversial DVD to say THE LEAST !
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 09:53:04 AM by AllCoasts109 »

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
Any west coast, g-unit or spider loc fans check this one out yet ?

Good review but all you can expect is hate on here for that.  :-\

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
Thanx for the props I appreciate it...I'm all about keeping it 100 and nothing less.

penenstamp

It was officially reviewed on Spider Loc's own website? haha

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i got it bout a month ago and done watched it 3 or 4 times.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Blood$

anybody got a d/l link or is it on YouTube anywhere?

LOWKEYLOCO

i got it and its a solid effort 8)

DPGC23

DOPE , MIGHT HAV 2 PEEP THIS SHIT OUT

C WHASAPP

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I copped that brainless dvd and was mad disapointed, donth think ill cop this one!

LOWKEYLOCO

y were u dissapointed in the brainless if u dont mind me akin homie?

ThaRealSupreme

Yeap I got the DVD and it was str8 8)
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
y were u dissapointed in the brainless if u dont mind me akin homie?

Shit just got a bit boring and repetitive after a while ay, just Spider in the hood talking shit basically. And nothing happened at the West Coast conference

LOWKEYLOCO

i guess so homie 8)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Did  spider loc and game squash their beef at the west coast conference?or were they cool with eachother at that time
Bullets aint got no names