Author Topic: GODDAMN... Bad Azz fuckin murdered those 2 verses on the SASG mixtape. hype!!!  (Read 406 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha it might be that "g way" which is dope
and "inredible hulk"
I prefer them over the new shit thats surfacin
didnt even look at the date
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
I have no idea, this thread is from 6 years ago lol.

damn, I didn't notice that

there should be a warning when you try to post in a thread that has been inactive for more than a year or so
that shouldn't be too complicated, I've seen other forums who also have that, maybe you can ask someone of your staff
that should prevent old ass threads from popping up on the front page

Okka

well snoop dont really owe them nothing so he doesnt have to work with them

Yeah, but it's a shame he ain't fuckin with them no more. Lil C-Style is one of the original Dogg Pound members, so is Bad Azz too.

six 1 nine

I have no idea, this thread is from 6 years ago lol.

damn, I didn't notice that

there should be a warning when you try to post in a thread that has been inactive for more than a year or so
that shouldn't be too complicated, I've seen other forums who also have that, maybe you can ask someone of your staff
that should prevent old ass threads from popping up on the front page

that's an awful idea when nima first started this thread no one cared enough about sas or bad azz to even respond and 6 years later I brought it back to life!!