Author Topic: D/L: Stacee Adamz - Infiltration Mixtape Vol 1 (Hosted by DJ Kay Slay & DJ Skee)  (Read 1415 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

All I know for sure is that Komplex did the track with Papoose, The Zombies did the track with Glasses Malone, and Jimmy Love did the one with Young Berg.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

All I know for sure is that Komplex did the track with Papoose, The Zombies did the track with Glasses Malone, and Jimmy Love did the one with Young Berg.

yea..kompo is the shit. dude gonna shine on the BOSS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Matty

DOPE! 8) stacee adamz is always bringing some heat...

MRKLEAN

• Lil Geezy
GOOD LOOKIN OUT, MIXTAPE IS SICK ADAMS COMIN WITH SOME SHIT, I SUPPORT GOOD MUSIC LIKE THIS BEEN BRINGN.  CANT WAIT TILL HIS ALBUM DROP!!

Speedy23

• Lil Geezy
damn this shit is fukin fireeeeee..str8 up track after track lyrics is just str8 gangsta

teletomble

Do U Know The Productiomn Credits For "My Backyard Vol.1"?

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
i bought in my backyard....very good, props for this new download but for those who don't have his 1st one..
http://rs93.rapidshare.com/files/44719081/Stacee_Adamz.ace

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
This just keeps in rotation!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

bullet_wrongkind

YO PEOPLE WHOS ORIGINAL BEAT IS THE 16 TRACK- Get Money ???- sounds like some houston shit!!!!!!

stoes

• Lil Geezy
Anybody sleeping on this just look at the comments from everybody who heard it and wake up and go get it!!!

Hell yeah, what about that producers list Nima??

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thanka man, gonna check this out right now! My Backyard was one of the dopest mixtapes ever IMO.

Tupacuilera

• Lil Geezy
does everybody of you know where Stacee Adamz was born and raised?

Pascal