Author Topic: any videos or pictures yet of the x.o. ass whoopin on the net ??  (Read 1349 times)

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: any videos or pictures yet of the x.o. ass whoopin on the net ??
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2009, 07:41:26 PM »
XO told me that nite that bishop scratched him and Bit him not once but twice LOL guess the proof is in the puddin

i told nima this yesterday lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2009, 07:42:52 PM »
nah hes a monkey

They just need to put the video out.

I can't tell what the fuck that is.   It could be a bite or it could be an abrasion for falling against something.  

Jay Rock did say Bishop was a lion maybe he did bite him.  haha, this shit is ridiculous.  We need video.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2009, 07:42:59 PM »
Was Jay Rock joking around when he said Bishop did his thing and whooped his ass?

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2009, 07:44:38 PM »
Its a bite, Somone posted on a blog from a website, forget which one. And said he was there and watched the fight go down. He said Bishop and X.O got into it and they both were wrestling on the floor and bishop bite XO on the chest, and Security sprayed mase on XO while bishop ran off.Thats what somone wrote at some blog. But its  seems to be true. Either way you dont bite another grown man, thats some dirty/foul shit

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2009, 07:45:49 PM »
THIS SHIT IS FUNNY.  They both some comedians.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2009, 09:26:17 PM »
Was Jay Rock joking around when he said Bishop did his thing and whooped his ass?

no not as far as I know someone from TDE has confirmed the tape can not say who or how I found out but it will be released when they want to (if they ever feel the need to) but I can not comment on what I have not seen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2009, 10:28:13 PM »

no not as far as I know someone from TDE has confirmed the tape can not say who or how I found out but it will be released when they want to (if they ever feel the need to) but I can not comment on what I have not seen

TDE? 

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2009, 11:43:30 PM »

TDE? 

mousa pops is dude dawg,and his company is Top Dawg Entertainment home of Jay Rock,K Dot,Ab-Soul,Bo

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2009, 08:23:04 PM »
man they payin the hell outa people not to release a copy of this out on the net.... remember when interscope has the game change of heart t.v. taping blackballed/destroyed same shit is happening here

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2009, 08:26:00 PM »
they did??

man they payin the hell outa people not to release a copy of this out on the net.... remember when interscope has the game change of heart t.v. taping blackballed/destroyed same shit is happening here
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2009, 08:31:46 PM »
o yea yuk and his people were lookin for that tape hardbody$$$ when him and game were goin at it, hes the one who said that someone at the label had the tape destroyed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2009, 08:50:23 PM »
damn so yuk wasnt lyin afterall

o yea yuk and his people were lookin for that tape hardbody$$$ when him and game were goin at it, hes the one who said that someone at the label had the tape destroyed
Cube