Author Topic: any videos or pictures yet of the x.o. ass whoopin on the net ??  (Read 1346 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
isnt it strange how, people are quick to call the police nowadays if you whoop they ass... but it is not the case for rappers  ;D

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: any videos or pictures yet of the x.o. ass whoopin on the net ??
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 01:30:19 PM »
this is taken from a xo interview regarding bishop lamont.

Also the way he came at Game was fallacy. Nothing that he’s said has ever proven to be true. He’s talking about how he’s going to fight niggas. Nigga, we seen you at the club in Houston. You know how The Black Wall Street gets down. If there’s a problem, there will be a problem and it’s going to make mother****in’ headlines. So don’t even act like it was something other than it was. You trying to toast with me? I didn’t toast with you nigga. I don’t drink with niggas that I don’t **** with. I guess his situation over at Aftermath isn’t going as good as it should have, so he’s just trying to stir up water. He’s trying to make a little noise. He’s like the Judas to Jesus.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 02:10:07 PM »

Also the way he came at Game was fallacy. Nothing that he’s said has ever proven to be true. He’s talking about how he’s going to fight niggas. Nigga, we seen you at the club in Houston. You know how The Black Wall Street gets down. If there’s a problem, there will be a problem and it’s going to make mother****in’ headlines. So don’t even act like it was something other than it was. You trying to toast with me? I didn’t toast with you nigga. I don’t drink with niggas that I don’t **** with. I guess his situation over at Aftermath isn’t going as good as it should have, so he’s just trying to stir up water. He’s trying to make a little noise. He’s like the Judas to Jesus.

LOL!!! oh please xo talkin bout ''makin headlines'' lol, this is a bare minimum
and speakin on bishops aftermath situation like he is in a better one, bishop has more chances to come out n blow up even if he leaves the math than xo xo gossip girl
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 02:29:14 PM »

LOL!!! oh please xo talkin bout ''makin headlines'' lol, this is a bare minimum
and speakin on bishops aftermath situation like he is in a better one, bishop has more chances to come out n blow up even if he leaves the math than xo xo gossip girl

You hit the nail on the head.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 02:44:12 PM »
I think someone pushing for that video to never come out. It would've leaked already. Its gonna be an embarrassment to game and the x.o cat that could put a dent in their image as they push image more than talent in this rap game. I don't see the video leaking anymore, IMO.

Unless, some fan was there and have it on camera phone.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2009, 02:48:48 PM »
I think someone pushing for that video to never come out. It would've leaked already. Its gonna be an embarrassment to game and the x.o cat that could put a dent in their image as they push image more than talent in this rap game. I don't see the video leaking anymore, IMO.

Unless, some fan was there and have it on camera phone.

Sounds like it. Usually videos like this come out right after, but Game has people trolling the net constantly to make sure his image and his camp's gangsta image is maintained. So, it probably won't hit us anytime soon. It's like waiting for Government files to be declassified.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2009, 04:54:04 PM »

I hope its true bishop whooped on him he talkin too tough. Yea i know how wackwall gets down one of them 134(gunit) niggaz popped that clown and they went in the studio to rap about how tuff they are after the drama popped off.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2009, 05:01:55 PM »
probably never even happened....the whole rap game is a big lie these days

Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2009, 05:08:19 PM »
bishop has more chances to come out n blow up even if he leaves the math than xo xo gossip girl

:laugh:

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2009, 05:25:25 PM »
G.Malone be up here,he keep it 1hunned and he was there somebody ask him. Matter of fact Jay Rock was asked who won and the nigga said he did his thing like a lion on his pray hahahaha He said BISHOP won. Yall game fans gonna be upset. I wonder how long till yall game fans start hatin jay rock for tellin the real and not lieing for blackwall.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 05:55:44 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Dropper

• Lil Geezy
  • Big Dropper esse!
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2009, 06:31:15 PM »
You think Bishop and Dre be using that muscle enchancement?

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2009, 06:51:26 PM »
If the video revealed that XO got the livin shit beat out of him, are you gonna stop listenin to his music???

Some niggas got hurt that night indeed. Niggas get fucked up all the time. Seein the video will only confirm that anotha nigga got his ass whoooped on. I wasn't there, but my camp was. I know who got fucked up. If i was there, I woulda been on them niggas heads too.

It aint about no music beef my nigga. If a nigga talkin dirty like he know how a nigga built, he deserve to get beat. END OF STORY.

Go listen to Donkey Kong Savage.

Chuuuuuch.

GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2009, 06:53:16 PM »
If the video revealed that XO got the livin shit beat out of him, are you gonna stop listenin to his music???

Some niggas got hurt that night indeed. Niggas get fucked up all the time. Seein the video will only confirm that anotha nigga got his ass whoooped on. I wasn't there, but my camp was. I know who got fucked up. If i was there, I woulda been on them niggas heads too.

It aint about no music beef my nigga. If a nigga talkin dirty like he know how a nigga built, he deserve to get beat. END OF STORY.

Go listen to Donkey Kong Savage.

Chuuuuuch.

Good point, and I think you just summed it up for us by the way you typed it. ;)

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2009, 07:39:12 PM »
PAYBACK IS A BITCH  ;)

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2009, 08:59:16 PM »
lol @ it messin up game's image...like he was the one beat up or messin up anyones image...niggaz fight and take losses all the time...that dont make a nigga no bitch or w/e...u kids amuse me...and trust me...nobody outside of dubcnn will give a fuck...cuz nobody hardly knows these two nobodies...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!