Author Topic: Shooting erupts at Notorious movie premiere  (Read 388 times)

Lunatic

Re: Shooting erupts at Notorious movie premiere
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 01:21:31 PM »
That's because the type of people movies like that bring are likely to shoot someone over some nonsense
sad truth
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 01:21:56 PM »
thats what im sayin

It's more like the media makes a bigger issue out of shit like this when it's a "rapper movie". If people were getting shot up at "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", it wouldn't even be a factor, it would just be shooting at a movie theater and probably not even make the news but if Biggie or 50 Cent's film, it's all related. Violence breaks out at movie theaters in shitty areas. It has nothing to do with the film being played. I seen fights break out in the fucking lobby at the Revere cinemas quite a bit. I never think, "Goddamn! Hustle N Flow is turning people into maniacs!".
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2009, 01:29:22 PM »
It's more like the media makes a bigger issue out of shit like this when it's a "rapper movie". If people were getting shot up at "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", it wouldn't even be a factor, it would just be shooting at a movie theater and probably not even make the news but if Biggie or 50 Cent's film, it's all related. Violence breaks out at movie theaters in shitty areas. It has nothing to do with the film being played. I seen fights break out in the fucking lobby at the Revere cinemas quite a bit. I never think, "Goddamn! Hustle N Flow is turning people into maniacs!".
that is a very good point as well.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2009, 03:04:30 PM »

Actually, someone did get shot during "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". It was in the news.

Link: http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_11325400
My Future Wife:

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2009, 03:38:48 PM »
Damm, I guess some fake thug was like "you PLAYED Biggie in a movie?? We killin you too, Westsiiide!!!"

I saw it at Magic's theater on Crenshaw...it was NOOO violence or anybody trippin.

looooooooooool
My sentiments exactly.  But people in LA made a pact not to act a fool at Magic's theatre.  If they could have a respect factor everywhere else in that city or planet also.  Its the least they could do for him.  Magic did lots of wonders for LA.