Author Topic: VIDEO :Jayrock Confirms Bishop Beat Down X.o "Bishop went on like a lion,He won"  (Read 1829 times)

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
up

Whats your take on what happened then, whats Bishop saying??

My take Hey what can i say What you wanna know?? Who Won?? we all know no matter what i say its gonna seem Bias.. But the truth Bishop Did his Thing and put hands on ol' Boy.... i was there. Bishop aint tripping like he told me If whom ever has a video of it and it comes out he not tripping. See he didnt go with no cameras. Look we all know bishop YOUTUBE dj strong it was no waiting on that video to go up. With this situation he aint got no Video of it. It happened on the red carpet trust it was MAD cameras. But honestly i think Mr lamont is done with it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
did he or didnt he bite hugs n kisses?

if he did, its a wrap!!!

up

Whats your take on what happened then, whats Bishop saying??

My take Hey what can i say What you wanna know?? Who Won?? we all know no matter what i say its gonna seem Bias.. But the truth Bishop Did his Thing and put hands on ol' Boy.... i was there. Bishop aint tripping like he told me If whom ever has a video of it and it comes out he not tripping. See he didnt go with no cameras. Look we all know bishop YOUTUBE dj strong it was no waiting on that video to go up. With this situation he aint got no Video of it. It happened on the red carpet trust it was MAD cameras. But honestly i think Mr lamont is done with it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThisIsTheWestCoast.com

• 'G'
who cares who won.  every1 should get over it and get back o making music.  shit like this makes the west seem like a fuccin joke

h2k4

who cares who won.  every1 should get over it and get back o making music.  shit like this makes the west seem like a fuccin joke

Exactly.  Shit like this makes nobody want to work with the West.  And SMH @ people coming up with these lame ass nick names for rappers such as hugs and kisses, Doja, Bitchup Lamont, etc.  Bunch of groupies if you ask me.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
Holla At Me hit me on the space pimp

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
Man dude's  fight all the time. TI beefin CTE And DJ DRAMA Joe Buden And Saigon Beefing So What!!  The issue is the west dont wanna work with the west Now think About That

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Holla At Me hit me on the space pimp

I will put some shit out there then I will get at you pimp we got mutual people I am sure of it I saw you on Sandlake (you know where I am talking about)

80s baby

The issue is the west dont wanna work with the west Now think About That

i disagree with that statement dae one and the reason why is...the east and south already know who s the best rappers in those regions
out here everybody want to be the king and thats why know one is collabing...thats why its so much hostile
the reason why game probably didnt want to collab wit bishop cause he feels insecure bishop is working with dr dre and dre left him
same thing with snoop thats why he didnt want to want to see the eastsidaz shine and everyone else he ever had on his roster
long time ago and even during  nov 99 when streetz is a mutha came out he could have reached out to crooked i after hearing his verse on step up wit xzibit
he saw techniec wasnt putting anything out on hoo bangin he could have formed a real supergroup right there
wit techniec  crooked i kurupt and roscoe or something after he the eastsidaz cd which came out in 2000 i mean he saw the success off that album wit the radio play g d up and who got beef was getting bac then..then come out with the supergroup album (techniec was on the first eastsidaz album so that could have been his time to reach out to him......cause now you putting a group together with kam goldie loc and mc eiht

goldie loc is coo but he aint raw like he used to be...and mc eiht that affiliated cd was coo but nothing like deaththreaz we come strapped and those spice 1 collab cds  we re garbage...kam he s ok.....i remember that still got love 4 them video bac in teh days..but he dont mesh well wit them niggaz i dont think..

thats just my 2 cents..

im spitting some real shit right now all niggaz got to do is read what im saying...

Jaydc555

I think its fucked up that we haven't seen a real soopafly solo album on doggystyle.he has a mainstream appeal to him with great beats and he surprises me something with his lyrics.for me he stole the doggystyle all stars album,every verse he had on there was fire.snoop could have put out his album right after that comp and he would at least go gold.or he could put him out right after last meal when that loosen control track was big.soopafly stays getting fucked over.that like it or not track could have been a big hit for him if it had the right push

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Exactly.  Shit like this makes nobody want to work with the West.  And SMH @ people coming up with these lame ass nick names for rappers such as hugs and kisses, Doja, Bitchup Lamont, etc.  Bunch of groupies if you ask me.

yeah but dude name is xo I mean I mean I mean

80s baby

soopafly had dat whoopty whoop that cd was hard..dont think he could have went gold dont think snoop would have promoted it enough

whats that song wit bad azz tray dee off that cd thats my favorite trac off that album

thats a pure album right there..then when his second cd came out it had some bangers like ready and get ya paper
but it wasnt like the first cd...

bac to this topic i dont think gameeeeeeee should get mad cause he speaking the truth about what happened in the fight

Jaydc555

Dat whoopty whoop was just a collection of songs daz stole and threw together.I don't consider it a real album.though it was good

dstyle

• 'G'

what is this..??? fuck 35 mins of 2 kids talkin shit

new west coast rappers suck now a days

this is sad I dont support weak shit like this

they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

midwestryder

:sign_banhim:
no hater . lets ban you . shut up with that ban crap