Author Topic: Bishop Lamont Its bishop  (Read 693 times)

Jaydc555

Bishop Lamont Its bishop
« on: January 19, 2009, 12:29:18 PM »
.  With all the nonsense going around people lose track of what's important,the music.This is the first track I heard from bishop and it made me an instant fan.he kills it with great verses and a catchy hook.j wells produces one of his best beats.he's an overlooked producer imo.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Bishop Lamont Its bishop
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 12:31:56 PM »
What the eff i got some weird mobile error thing then it wants me to open it in real player lmao  ???

Ill help you out since you clearly suck at the internet buddy

::)

Elano

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 12:32:31 PM »
jesus christ i can't believe it:ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT BISHOP LAMONT
 :puke: :tosser:

Jaydc555

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 12:35:23 PM »
Its probably because I'm on my phone so the code is different.but most other times when I put up links it works fine.but thanks for putting it up!

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 12:36:10 PM »
lol no problem thats what i figured no disrespect i am just a sarcastic prick  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Elano

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 12:37:52 PM »
 please :sign_locked:

Jaydc555

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 12:37:56 PM »
No problem.I'm not going to freak out and get into an 8 page arguement about nothing.I mean I know its a bishop thread but...

six 1 nine

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 12:38:39 PM »

8)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 12:39:33 PM »
No problem.I'm not going to freak out and get into an 8 page arguement about nothing.I mean I know its a bishop thread but...

hahahah i feel that. a lot of people must be really bored cause i see that happening a lot lmao  8)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 12:56:22 PM »
Sarcastic prick, means u need a good ass whooping boy
Bullets aint got no names

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2009, 01:11:49 PM »
.  With all the nonsense going around people lose track of what's important,the music.This is the first track I heard from bishop and it made me an instant fan.he kills it with great verses and a catchy hook.j wells produces one of his best beats.he's an overlooked producer imo.

yeah i agree this was also the first track i heard and it's still my favorite.

penenstamp

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2009, 01:46:39 PM »

I'm not sure if it was the first track I heard, but it is my favorite as well. Bishop needs to quit running his mouth, apologize for the shit he did to DJ Strong and for the comments about Snoop & Cube, stop working with producers like Khalil & Focus, ban Taje out of his life, make up with J. Wells and finally release an album entirely produced by J. Wells 8)

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2009, 01:50:52 PM »

I'm not sure if it was the first track I heard, but it is my favorite as well. Bishop needs to quit running his mouth, apologize for the shit he did to DJ Strong and for the comments about Snoop & Cube, stop working with producers like Khalil & Focus, ban Taje out of his life, make up with J. Wells and finally release an album entirely produced by J. Wells 8)

LOL any kind more wishes??

penenstamp

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2009, 01:52:08 PM »
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGh6YpGqyYw&client=mv-google&gl=CA&hl=en.  With all the nonsense going around people lose track of what's important,the music.This is the first track I heard from bishop and it made me an instant fan.he kills it with great verses and a catchy hook.j wells produces one of his best beats.he's an overlooked producer imo.

yeah, it's time for Bishop Lamont to grow up... way up!

but nah, I'll be happy if he just releases that album entirely produced by J. Wells ;D

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2009, 01:58:24 PM »

yeah, it's time for Bishop Lamont to grow up... way up!

but nah, I'll be happy if he just releases that album entirely produced by J. Wells ;D

lol J.Wells, doesn´t know what an drum or what an loop is...