Author Topic: Breaking news: Kaką is staying at AC Milan  (Read 307 times)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
Breaking news: Kaką is staying at AC Milan
« on: January 19, 2009, 02:11:34 PM »
AC Milan President just said that. LMAO. Fucking Berlusconi, he invented this trade since the first day, just to make himself look like an hero refusing that. I'm sure City never really offered that much anyway. Anyway.. Kaką is staying in Milan.

Elano

Re: Breaking news: Kaką is staying at AC Milan
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 02:17:06 PM »
LMAO

bez

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 02:33:27 PM »
He was never in a million years going to leave Milan for Manchester. Not Man City anyway.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 03:18:10 PM »
Berlusconi invented all this shit. Disgusting.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 03:22:18 PM »
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Berlusconi has always been fucking scum. One of the worst humans exposed to the public.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 01:23:42 PM »
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Berlusconi has always been fucking scum. One of the worst humans exposed to the public.

really,

corrupt Berlusconi perfectly represents all negative values associated with Italians. He has an iconic function, symbolising what's  wrong in this country.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 11:24:42 AM »
He was never in a million years going to leave Milan for Manchester. Not Man City anyway.

Kaka doesnt seem like the type of player motivated by money, "i belong to jesus" t shirt.

Maybe if city became a major force in a few years he may move but i never thought the deal would happen. The only chance was if milan were so desperate for the money they would force him out, but once the milan fans made it clear they wanted him to stay the deal would never happen. The last thing Berlusconi needs is to lose the support of thousands of voting fans.

Berlusconi invented all this shit. Disgusting.

why do you say that ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

bez

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 01:34:30 PM »

Kaka doesnt seem like the type of player motivated by money, "i belong to jesus" t shirt.

Wayne Rooney, Once a blue always a blue t shirt.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 01:54:38 PM »

Wayne Rooney, Once a blue always a blue t shirt.

lol true he prob got a bit of extra money but it also furthered his career.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson