Poll

what movie was better and who was represented better.

2pac
6 (66.7%)
B.I.G
1 (11.1%)
both
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: February 20, 2009, 11:04:33 AM

Author Topic: 2pacs resurection or B.I.G's notorious  (Read 358 times)

boozy

• Lil Geezy
  • dont say I did'nt tell ya
2pacs resurection or B.I.G's notorious
« on: January 21, 2009, 11:04:33 AM »
in all fairness both rapper's were the best to ever pick up a Mic and spit lyrics[tupac literally] but of course there is always that east side west side mentality so its hard to tell who's really better, 2pac was a rapper/poet and biggie was a strait up lyricist, to me the poet type rapper is really good at getting there fans to feel there pain and the worlds corruptions, so good change can come from this type of rapper, either world change or change in your personal life, a strait up lyricist brings on mostly clothing advertisement and pretty much everything that has to deal with the gangsta life, fast cars bling bling, guns and drugs, but of course B.I.G didn't talk all about that stuff, him and tupac had there share of shoot'em up raps and feel it in your soul rap, the sad thing is if they both would have stayed with the feel it in your soul change the world type rap they would both still be here, the weird thing is they both got takin out by something less important than themselves that they both suicidally endorsed, witch lead them both to there deaths. they both knew that the rap game that lended there hand to help would lead them down that path of no return, at first they didn't, but by the end they knew what was up, so who comes out on top, really nobody, the world lost two possible people who could help with the struggle on the street by letting people who have no idea what it is really like in the hood start to realize that they need help, the way rap is right now, thats not the help thats the demise of the youth's brain, so who has the strength to go against something so strong right now and start rapping the solution and not the problem, I dont know but you would have to have some balls, oh wait thats right I am a man thats what that sack holds down there. get up, fuck that rise up say what needs to be said, be the men you know you are.
boozy

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: 2pacs resurection or B.I.G's notorious
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 12:33:29 PM »
cant compare the two really its like apples and oranges, one was a drama movie and one was a documentary

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 01:28:20 PM »
cant compare the two really its like apples and oranges, one was a drama movie and one was a documentary

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 01:50:38 PM »

you mean one was a documentary & the other was fiction/fairy tale? lol.

yeah; not comparable.

FreshCaliJ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 03:53:35 PM »
Man I own the Ressurection DvD and have seent it tons of times and get inspired to keep going positive and trying to change  my guilty ways but I also seent the Notorious movie last frieday and it was more of a movie film and not so much of a non fiction film..Ressurection in my opinion...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 03:56:40 PM »
cant compare two diff styles of films

one was a movie

one was a documentary
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 04:41:48 PM »
cant compare two diff styles of films

one was a movie

one was a documentary