Author Topic: spider loc news very interesting  (Read 185 times)

80s baby

spider loc news very interesting
« on: January 21, 2009, 03:35:38 PM »
how come when bad azz tried to give him his 2 cents in the rap game and didnt give him a chance and made promises to him (he had to whoop his ass
how come he took on yukmouth cause they was dissng 50 cent ( thats the only reason they fought for)
how come he starting shit with snoop ( you see snoop a smart man he put in his 2 cents and didnt respond bac to none of his videos ---word from a known source is cause he dont want to give that nigga any fame-----why would youwant to fight snoop if you know you can whoop his ass
how come he dissed buc (cause he left gunit----------buc been rollin with them niggaz for 4 years afterwhile you wanna start a new crew and label and do shit on your own and drop a cd when you want..(buc is a smart man for not dissing him bac)

2 interesting topics i aint tryin to start shit ----------just wondering
50 cent done shitted on spider in numerous interviews  they re was one last year if i can find it i ll let yall hear it since most people didnt peep it (where he had something to say about all his artist....if 50 stop fucin wit spider...do you honestly think he will diss 50 cent and try to fight him

how come when 40 glocc films something on camera (when they didnt want him to do it) leak a song from the graveyard shift mixtape took his verse off and left busta rhymes verse on there...how come he aint going at 40 glocc

just my 2 cents on shit...no need to say get off his dic..he also started dissing suge knight after he left deathrow

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: spider loc news very interesting
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 03:51:26 PM »
be a little more clear about where you are going,and I will add my two cents

Jaydc555

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 03:58:47 PM »
That was like reading through lil waynes mind while high on syrup...but what did 50 say about spider?I don't remember that at all.anyone know?

the ghost

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 04:02:51 PM »
That was like reading through lil waynes mind while high on syrup

Almost fell out of my chair!