Author Topic: Slaughterhouse/No Country For Old Men why the hate for Crooked?  (Read 447 times)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Slaughterhouse/No Country For Old Men why the hate for Crooked?
« on: January 21, 2009, 04:40:27 PM »
as I understand No Country for old men,and Slaughterhouse are both two projects that I am looking forward to,and my favorite rapper right now is apart of both along with nothing but other mc's I listen to.There is not a single person in either project who I do not lsiten to.Saying that HIP-HOP weekly was some hsitorical shit no album blah blah blah said it once say it again why would you care if little girls know who these dudes are.

Now I know Crooked I is capable ok wrecking shit so he will not have to carry either album since both are group related but damn how do you hate this dude for not putting out an album.You would think this dude never releases any music or something.Chec his files he is one of the GOATS,and I can say that with no doubt. Alot of dudes put out albums,and they straight up suc shit alot of dudes on here yall look forward to release dates from they suc too this dude has spit some of the siccest shit ever

you telling me you do not want to hear him,royce,joell,and joey go at it for a whole album?
you telling me you do not want to hear him,bishop,and glasses go at it for a whole album?

I personally would like at least one tracc with all of them which is not a stretch since Bishop has worked with Royce (get Caltroit shit is amazing),and it brought out the best in bishop,and crooked I is apart of both projects I would love to hear Budden,and Malone on a tracc together,Ortiz NEVER disappoints that is a dope idea

so all this hate for no Album he is working on two major projects,and giving us BOSS for free on top of that the hate in your blood is thic esp considering it comes from the love of a dude who has not been hot since 95

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Slaughterhouse/No Country For Old Men why the hate for Crooked?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 04:51:03 PM »
nah homie dont get it twisted, I dont think anyone has ever said (on some real shit) that they dont want a crooked song and for it to leak!!!

what cats want and should get is a ALBUM!!!

arent rappers posed to release muzik in the cd form??
(this internet ituns shit is new, crooked been around for decades)

cats are askin for him to release a album, thats not much to ask!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 04:54:16 PM »
Fuck this bum Crooked I for dropping hundreds of songs, mixtapes and Hip Hop Weekly for free, and now BOSS for free! It's not fair, please let me spend my money!

8)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 04:55:20 PM »
ENyce but he has given us so much music so much

80s baby

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 04:59:52 PM »
crooked i is tight on the mic.....but at the same time ...do you think crookedi can honestly hold it down since he s so lyrical and put together 16 good songs for an album
that slaughter house joel ortiz is sic but you know who niggaz been sleepin on lately is royce da 5 9 the shit he s released the last 2 years...man

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 05:04:33 PM »
Crooked has proved that he's dope. An album would just help him to build his legacy, albums will be remembered longer than mixtapes & hip hop weeklys. But I ain't complaining. Good music for free.  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 05:06:14 PM »
nah again dont get it twisted
if your in demand, if cats are askin for you, about you, want your "product" why the fuck wouldnt you release it the best way possible that you can?
aite its understood he doesnt want to be raped by the industry and he wants to make his album his way, he doesnt want to sell out and he wants to stay true to his roots by showin the world that he is possibly one of the best to ever rap, and he wants to maintain his title" as he likes to be known "gangsta mc"
thats waz up, but y not release a fuckin album?
when you got the goods "crack, bomb,etc... and you on the block, cats start hearin bout you..yo you had some of that shit that "yeapp" was smokin??? shit was off the chain, ima need to get me some more of that shit!!  your in demand, you went from nutihn to somethin
crooked is in demand but he bout 20 years behind the game!!!
and if thats your favorite rapper, or better yet one of the faces of our coast, its a bad look for him to always be known as a internet or mixtape rapper.  
real recognize real, thats his biggest accomplishment IMO
yeah hes known for his crazy raps, lyrical etc.. but hes known as the mixtape rapper!!

« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 05:08:30 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 05:35:31 PM »
crooked i is tight on the mic.....but at the same time ...do you think crookedi can honestly hold it down since he s so lyrical and put together 16 good songs for an album
that slaughter house joel ortiz is sic but you know who niggaz been sleepin on lately is royce da 5 9 the shit he s released the last 2 years...man

royce is not human

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 05:36:27 PM »
nah again dont get it twisted
if your in demand, if cats are askin for you, about you, want your "product" why the fuck wouldnt you release it the best way possible that you can?
aite its understood he doesnt want to be raped by the industry and he wants to make his album his way, he doesnt want to sell out and he wants to stay true to his roots by showin the world that he is possibly one of the best to ever rap, and he wants to maintain his title" as he likes to be known "gangsta mc"
thats waz up, but y not release a fuckin album?
when you got the goods "crack, bomb,etc... and you on the block, cats start hearin bout you..yo you had some of that shit that "yeapp" was smokin??? shit was off the chain, ima need to get me some more of that shit!!  your in demand, you went from nutihn to somethin
crooked is in demand but he bout 20 years behind the game!!!
and if thats your favorite rapper, or better yet one of the faces of our coast, its a bad look for him to always be known as a internet or mixtape rapper.  
real recognize real, thats his biggest accomplishment IMO
yeah hes known for his crazy raps, lyrical etc.. but hes known as the mixtape rapper!!

in all honesty real heads already know what up

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 05:52:06 PM »
Fuck this bum Crooked I for dropping hundreds of songs, mixtapes and Hip Hop Weekly for free, and now BOSS for free! It's not fair, please let me spend my money!

8)

Stop bein a homer nigga.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BIGWORM

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 06:16:09 PM »
I wouldn't call hip hop weekly historical WTF is one freestyle a week. Freeway from the ROC did hip hop daily one freestyle a day for a month what would you consider that a "miracle"?

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 07:21:03 PM »
hiphopweekly was historic best shit that happend to hiphop in a long time

52 weeks of STRAIGHT FIRE.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2009, 07:24:17 PM »
nah it was jus something different, it wasnt really history IMO
but it was fire no doubt, I think he actually hurt his career by puttin out so much heat to where cats jus did the regular "smh" at him and said this is the same rapper that hasnt dropped in almost 2 decades

I wouldn't call hip hop weekly historical WTF is one freestyle a week. Freeway from the ROC did hip hop daily one freestyle a day for a month what would you consider that a "miracle"?
Cube

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2009, 07:42:11 PM »

he got the idea from Crooked after freeway tried his own hip-hop weekly Freeway dope but weekly is history people if anything will talk about how dope that was

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2009, 07:43:50 PM »
crooked i = best n the game
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens