Author Topic: If Only Ya Boy Was On Aftermath...  (Read 502 times)

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: If Only Ya Boy Was On Aftermath...
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2009, 01:25:03 PM »
No links

SUPPORT YABOY BROKE ASS FOOLS.....................................
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 02:00:39 PM by Meho »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

Matty

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2009, 01:29:20 PM »
it's not free? in that case i'll remove the link. your the one posting it now :laugh:

actually are you sure its not free? a google of ya boy kush 2009 turns up the link i posted and DJ Dig - Ya Boy - Kush 2009 - Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 01:35:03 PM by Matty »

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2009, 01:58:00 PM »
everything is free on Datpiff ;) this one is not free actually

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Jome

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2009, 02:01:11 PM »
I don't see the big deal about Ya Boy, I think Bishop Lamont is miles better..

Maybe I've just heard the wrong Ya Boy tracks, none of them really impressed me.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2009, 02:05:04 PM »
Ya Boy is dope but he's a punchline rapper like Banks and Fab, which means it won't be long before he starts recycling his shit and run out of things to say. Bishop has quality lyrics and subject matter but his delivery is questionable several times. IMO Crooked I is definetly the best "new" West rapper.

Matty

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2009, 02:07:26 PM »
i think ya boy is more about the 'swag' factor. not that i buy into that but he's got more wit and concepts than most the rappers with simple lyrics. i guess you either dig the vibe or you dont. i can understand why people might not be feeling him so much.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 02:08:58 PM by Matty »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2009, 02:10:03 PM »
REAL SHIT STR8 UP!!!!!

Ya Boy is dope but he's a punchline rapper like Banks and Fab, which means it won't be long before he starts recycling his shit and run out of things to say. Bishop has quality lyrics and subject matter but his delivery is questionable several times. IMO Crooked I is definetly the best "new" West rapper.

I don't see the big deal about Ya Boy, I think Bishop Lamont is 1000's miles better..

Maybe I've just heard the wrong Ya Boy tracks, none of them really impressed me.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2009, 02:10:43 PM »
nah IMO hes nuthin special hes jus another rapper

hes not on these cats level
bad lucc
bishop lamont
young de

but id say hes better than

roccett
juice
yukmouth (from the material that hes put out in the last few years)

i think ya boy is more about the 'swag' factor. not that i buy into that but he's got more wit and concepts than most the rappers with simple lyrics. i guess you either dig the vibe or you dont. i can understand why people might not be feeling him so much.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 02:12:57 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2009, 03:09:45 PM »
nah IMO hes nuthin special hes jus another rapper

hes not on these cats level
bad lucc
bishop lamont
young de

but id say hes better than

roccett
juice
yukmouth (from the material that hes put out in the last few years)

Pr1me is beter than Ya Boy lyrically too I feel Taje style more than Ya Boy as well

ThisIsTheWestCoast.com

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2009, 04:44:11 PM »
id like to see ya boy on a major . . . PERIOD.  As an artist he has all the essentials a label is looking for in an artist.  I dont think he needs aftermath or dre to be successful.  If he could just get on a major and have a label promote and push him right he'd b straight.  look at jay rock.  his single has been on constant play on radio for a minute now.

Al Bundy

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2009, 04:46:16 PM »
I don't see the big deal about Ya Boy, I think Bishop Lamont is miles better..

Ya Boy got slumps for days.

h2k4

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2009, 04:58:21 PM »

Bishop has quality lyrics but no delivery.  That's the thing that bugs me about him.  I can't get into any of his songs.  Ya Boy is overall better than him.  Crooked is a little better than Bishop but is inconsistent with his delivery, in my opinion.

six 1 nine

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2009, 06:39:54 PM »

Bishop has quality lyrics but no delivery.  That's the thing that bugs me about him.  I can't get into any of his songs.  Ya Boy is overall better than him.  Crooked is a little better than Bishop but is inconsistent with his delivery, in my opinion.

real talk. a lot of times bishop drops nice lyrics and gets really good beats but the lack of delivery & swag just take away any reply value only tracks that were worthy of me burning onto a cd were "feel on it" and "city lights" the production is crazy on those... as for crooked of course hes one of the best but that dude just can catch a break same goes for jayo felony talent being wasted by not dropping lp's...

8)

Mietek23

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2009, 02:32:20 AM »
If Ya Boy was on Aftermath we would end up like the rest of them dudes signing a deal with that label.. He would prolly record a 1000 songs in 3-4 years, release ONE official single from his "upcoming Aftermath album" and then getting dropped.

Signing to Aftermath is the worst choice for an up & coming artist for the simple fact that they will never come up under that label..

MediumL

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2009, 02:36:20 AM »
he wouldnt have an album out and probably would sit there for another 2yrs until he was dropped...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>