Author Topic: Video Live : Slaughterhouse- Onslaught (Budden, Ortiz, Royce 5'9", Crooked I)  (Read 617 times)

AnybodyKilla

That show looked crazy last night, alot of people were there showing love. Alot of videos are out to like 10-15 of em and a buncha sites showing them love too and gettin down with em for interviews. That show was a REAL good look for them!!!

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
That show looked crazy last night, alot of people were there showing love. Alot of videos are out to like 10-15 of em and a buncha sites showing them love too and gettin down with em for interviews. That show was a REAL good look for them!!!

you right

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
one of the best things happenin in hip hop right now

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

AnybodyKilla

Yup yup, real talk, this is good stuff!!!

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yup yup, real talk, this is good stuff!!!

Ditto

AnybodyKilla

20+ videos of the show last night.

http://ca.youtube.com/user/TroublesomeRap

Amalgam Digital recorded the whole show and should have it out asap also, so if you wanna wait for that, go for it!!!

8)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 03:14:13 AM by AnybodyKilla »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn
that freestyle on kay slay
haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

papa-smurf

How could someone not like crooked i.He repersent the west properly.and U could tell this nigga really love hip hip.He looked like he gain alot of weight.That show u know the nigga is eating right.

shay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "thro some money up thats are trademark boy COB
Crooked I is the shit for real  8)

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Crooked I Acapella Live @ SOBs NYC
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2009, 05:07:04 AM »
I know he uses lyrics from the "kite" and some other old freestyles, but goddamn, his flow is off the hook. Check the last minute, from 05:50 and onwards. Dude outshines the whole group(my opinion)!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yeah Crooked I's been using the same freestyles for like 5-6 years and recycling and mixing them but they're still dope lol.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah Crooked I's been using the same freestyles for like 5-6 years and recycling and mixing them but they're still dope lol.

Did he ever give out a song with that last freestyle? the whole " ill strap a time bomb to myself and hug you til it detonate "

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Did he ever give out a song with that last freestyle? the whole " ill strap a time bomb to myself and hug you til it detonate "

yes it is called hit the dec was on sway tech bac to basics

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The last freestyle he spit in double-time is called "Gangsta Gumbo". It hasn't been released yet, so the answer is no.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

The last freestyle he spit in double-time is called "Gangsta Gumbo". It hasn't been released yet, so the answer is no.
the hug you til you detonate was that the last acapella I tolds him spit that in the chat room he spit that on the wake up show,and on the bac to basics album