Author Topic: Maxi The Metaphore King VS Sccit The Lyrical King  (Read 296 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Maxi The Metaphore King VS Sccit The Lyrical King
« on: December 05, 2001, 01:33:29 PM »
Yo...Somone from this board wanted me to challenge you, I dunno why, maybe it's beacsue I haven't keystyled for ages, but anyways....I'm making the thread, but I want u to spit first, because I've never really seen you rhyme, I wanna know what your made out of...You post one rhyme, I post one rhyme, than we all vote...

Spit First...Mine is coming tommorow...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

NEW_MINORITY

Re: Maxi The Metaphore King VS Sccit The Lyrical K
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2001, 01:40:01 PM »
why don't you SPIT first??????? you CALLED him out and you said you don't know his style?? thats fucking ridiculous and a lame excuse to go last

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2001, 04:06:00 PM »
its 15 barz.. i aint got time for this shit caus ive been trying to do audios today... so ima use a verse i started last night for sum otha foo... u got 24 hours to rpely.. first to 5... 3-0 is a k.o

scitts lyrics like "sexually harrasing a quadraplegic", u know why caus "no body feeling it"/
you inflict more "ass-to-dick" in this conflict than what "Cleo could pre-dict"/
i'll slap u lyrically, your the "king" in the "bathroom", cause the king "aint dropping shit"/
im gonna attack you untill that shit hurts, leave u "black and blue" like "afro american smurfs"/
NIK, you like USHER, "you got it bad" thinking of how ima son you/
and "you remind me " of this pussy ass nigga "i once knew"/
your lucky i can't punch you, but these words will do like "nestle" do and "crunch" you/
my glacius bars left you "frozen stuck" go grab ya medical aid cuz i just took your "manhood" with yo "pants up"/
i'll have ya "text rollin in wheel braces" so u & "reeves" can have "wheel races"/
ur bars are softer than emty spaces u can suck and fuck roccy all day and still not make all the bases/
Strap on ya battle glasses cuz my deathblows cripple eyesite, i'll rain more bombs on ya corps than 40daysN40nights/
ur rhymes are slower than an alcoholic trying to get pissed of lights and more off putting than a homosexual wearing tights/
battlen me its like trying to not get impaled in a closing wall room full of spikes/
its impossible nigga check mah fucken battle record.. in wcc lyrical fightz...

24 hourz

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2001, 05:05:32 PM »
SO THEIR IS NO DICKRIDING
doggysytlen, blade, infinite, mouse, tanjint, sikotik, SMS, i-bo,pr1mo....

no one else can vote...

ALSO this will be my last battle on wcc... because it has come to my attention that sum peeps dun write they own shit.. and get ghostwriters which is shit.. but if NIK beats me i might want a rematch coz i dun wanna go out on a sour note..
also best ways to judge this are this...
FLOW - out of 2
PUNCHES - out of 2
METAPHORS - out of 2
HARDNESS - out of 2, how hard the verse is.. like hard-core kinda shit
DISSES - out of 2, personal dissed to ppl

u HAVE to vote in this precedure caus if u do not know me and NIK excell in different areas.. and its out of 10 after u add up the scores..
peace
~1~

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2001, 09:04:22 AM »
clocks ticken...
u have had plenty of time...

Tecknine

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2001, 09:44:12 AM »
Who ghostwrites....Im mad interested...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2001, 11:41:09 AM »
15 bars? I wanted a REAL battle, not a pussy battle...30-40 bars...whatever it's cool, you can keep your how it is, but mine is longer homie...Im typing it now

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2001, 11:44:54 AM »
Oh and for one of the 5 reasons, add Rhymes - How well it rhymes, because thats the main thing to a rhyme...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2001, 12:16:56 PM »
I "fuck ya ass" up without having "intercourse", cuz all you got is whack punch lines/ All you care about is grabing as many metaphores, like you be thinking to yourself "Fuck Rhymes"/What you've said's already been said before, I "Eat You" like it was "lunch time"...

Hold up, Hold up *Switches to a quick-rhyme style*

I rip you, in two like you were a tissue/diss you, dissmis you, yes it's true/You ugly like a shitfull of shitsus/I manage to damage faggots with my advantage/Completin my task to rhyme fast, it's just a habbit/If ya ask me, Maxi is a fag see/He gets head from his daddy in the back seat of a taxi/He cant rhyme so he uses creativity/I celebrate my victory like it was a festivity/bob ya head like proclivity/Ya killin me, cuz all you bring is negativity/I aint complainin but I hate gay men claimin they straight and sayin they playin/when you catch 'em layin...In bed with Maxi the homosexual/I rip out ya testicles and all ya other genetiles/Feed them to you, like they were edible/I'm glad ya name is "Maxi Padz" cuz once I'm done with you/You'll be "soakin up ya blood" so much it'll be comin through/Always endin up in front of you/Why you usin the word 'nigga' like you an African american?/Clear when I'm enterin, cuz aint no body better than this muthafuckin veteran/Your rhymes couldnt be "good for you" if they were "medicine"/ You "cant fuck with me" like I was a "lesbian"/My rhymes are "dope", so call me "heroine"/You couldn't be tight if you were spandex/Your "ass is fucked" without having "ass sex"/Godamnit I'm demandin, I want all the votes from Infinite to Tanjint/You couldnt "beat" me, if you was a "producer"/Cop my CD, you fuckin loser/A Peace treaty, couldnt keep me, from hollerin like a rooster/Comparin me to Usher well than you're "Lil Wayne"/Cuz I'll knock ya "Lights Out", so "Raise Up" like Kokane/Or Petey Pablo, from Sikotic to I-Bo, from God to Diablo/Maxi is my hoe, a pig like 5-0, I hope you die slow/Leave you dead on arrivle, Can't "see me" like "Eyes Closed"/Instead of worrying about anthrax, worry about ya whack tracks/I drop a rhyme so fast it feels like an ax slap/I can be lyrical and metaphoricle/You "suck" like the "Vaccum Oracle", All ya rhymes are horrible/The chances of you beating me tonight/Are the same chances of Minority being white/

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2001, 01:52:15 PM »
nice on both of you but NIk's flow was in there more,Maxi has improved greatly since last i saw his shit and NIk is steadily improving but not as drastically as Maxi,...vote:NIk,peace-Tanjint

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2001, 04:34:52 PM »
Yo....  both of ya'll my homeboys... But I'm going to have to go with Sccit... here's why...

Maxi's verse was dope as fuck, but I'm used to seeing his ill shit.... Sccit was like a breathe of fresh air... I think Maxi's shit is better keystylin battle shit, with unfadeable punches, but Sccit would be hella tight rhymin to a beat... there was alot of dopeness on both sides... how ya'll went back and forth with Usher, and then Lil Wayne..... Overall I got to go with Sccit.... very close peace.

And to add more.... I got the feeling Sccit was really going after Maxi personally which was dope, Maxi's shit could've been towards anyone....... maybe it would have helped if Maxi's would have been longer....

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2001, 04:43:48 PM »
LOL i give up

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2001, 04:57:45 PM »
why homie? ya shits good...

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2001, 05:07:17 PM »
i told u on aim why... i aint bitchen.. its the truth.. aight...

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2001, 05:54:24 PM »
This shit is so close the only way I can make a pick without using my own personal taste is by breaking it down:

Maxi[/b]
FLOW - 1 out of 2
PUNCHES - 2 out of 2
METAPHORS - 2 out of 2
HARDNESS - 2 out of 2
DISSES - 1.5 out of 2

Favorite Bar - my glacius bars left you "frozen stuck" go grab ya medical aid cuz i just took your "manhood" with yo "pants up"/

The disses are hard as hell. Thats why I gave you that because NIK's disses were kinda corny. Y'all are dead even when it comes to punches, metaphors and hardness. The only thing you lacked seriously was flow. Thats was a serious blow.

Overall - 8.5 out of 10

NIK[/b]
FLOW - 2 out of 2
PUNCHES - 2 out of 2
METAPHORS - 2 out of 2
HARDNESS - 1.5 out of 2
DISSES - 1.5 out of 2

Favorite Bar - Instead of worrying about anthrax, worry about ya whack tracks/

This is a well rounded rhyme. It was a combination of everything and hardly lacked. The only problem I see with it were that some of the disses were kinda corny and Maxi came slightly harder. Other than that it was perfect.

Overall - 9 out of 10

So my pick is NIK

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE