Author Topic: Ya Boy - Rock Star T.V Episode 2 (Previews new song off new tape, FIRE!)  (Read 273 times)

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Check out the song at 1:06, Shits sounds dope as fuck 8), God damn. Just lisened to it agin. And that song sounds hard as fuck! Cant wait for Y.B next tape.
Dude stays grinding, Dropping Mixtapes/Street albums evry 3 months or so.

Ya Boy - Rock Star T.V Episode 2 -
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 12:46:01 AM by Rickdeeznutz »

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
word....but honestly. lately ya boy has been letting me down. it seems like he always leaks the good songs before he releases the mixtape. on kush pretty much all the best songs were the ones that leaked. so when u get the cd, your just like....gay this sucks all the other songs on this are whack except the ones ive already heard. so i hope his next one is better.

shocck

• Lil Geezy
did he say hes sold 100k copies off kush2009,  :o

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
YB IS THE TRUTH.......

six 1 nine

YB is dope as fuck and the future of this shit.

Avalanche

that cali song sounds sick... ya boy been releasing some disguntingly hot music lately

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
the dopest on the west for 2008, 2009

we need that album

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
word....but honestly. lately ya boy has been letting me down. it seems like he always leaks the good songs before he releases the mixtape. on kush pretty much all the best songs were the ones that leaked. so when u get the cd, your just like....gay this sucks all the other songs on this are whack except the ones ive already heard. so i hope his next one is better.

I dont know man track 2 is off thehook