Author Topic: Spider Loc vs Trav Treezy  (Read 847 times)

StreetPoet

Spider Loc vs Trav Treezy
« on: January 25, 2009, 03:59:50 PM »
Spider Loc vs Trav Treezy  who is more gangsta ? 8) mods please dont lock this

Jome

Re: Spider Loc vs Trav Treezy
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 04:09:45 PM »
Me, I'd go for the banned thread-starter from Sweden, not Pomona like his sig indicated.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 04:10:31 PM »
pwn3d

walden

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 04:12:46 PM »
Fuck Spider Joke

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 04:27:42 PM »
hahahaha!

Paul

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 04:55:23 PM »
1 of the worst posters on here
funkyfreshintheflesh

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 05:01:22 PM »
they should let us vote on if you should get banned or not

six 1 nine

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 06:06:59 PM »
treezy is a crack smoker from compton I heard spi pays him in rock to wash his 02 tahoe and do the g-unit crips laundry...

8)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 07:02:21 PM »
Hahaha you stay on my nutz.

How dare you confuse me with your mother,I know were both built like 6 foot 2 men with beards but damn my nigga. Hahaha
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

80s baby

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2009, 07:34:17 PM »
here s a trav treezy quote

Then who are you talking about then?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh So what if he moved out the hood that mean he got his bread without having an album out? You should congraulate him for that. He probably beefin with some of his hood niggaz but who doesnt? But i doubt if that stops him from goin through. He doing tv shows,movies,and puttin out a mixtape a month. Do you think he has time to go to the homeboy house and get fucked up when he could be doin tracks or reading a scrip? Spi talks in the past tense but he lets you know if you trippin he will give it to you. On his first interview on allhiphop he said he was on defense with his life now because he was rapping and gettin bread others ways then the average nigga. He didnt come in the game all i whooped bad azz,wanted to fuck daz up,i beat sosa into the fuckin ground,i snuffed scrappy, thats just all what yall haters paid attention to. Game aint in his league as far as rapping and banging.

80s baby

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2009, 07:48:30 PM »
now read what you be speakin on trav treezy...you dont even know the business homie...you sayin spider moved out the hood got his bread up..who gives a fuc..dam do you see anybody speaking on dr dre s mansion in calabasas or ice cube big ass house in the valley...or game s big ass house in glendale..or what they do with they money..its about rapping i mean you saying you dont like game cause of spider loc..but i bet when you first heard him..you bought his first album...but didnt know he been out longer than that..you sayin spider loc didnt come into the game talking about people nigga you crazy...when he was first cbo he was tryin to get on the best way he could..so killa tay put him on his album..cbo had already came out wit enemy of the state..spider loc was still fucin wit him..brotha lynch had siccmade artist all over the bloccmovement so bo had killa tay spider loc featured on the album...to represent his side..now when spider didnt get on wit bo ..he jumped to deathrow...all he did was say snoop dogg aint a real crip..tray d is a real one but he hanging wit bitch ass niggaz..goldie loc is a buster..he was talking about how they threw up the e on they re album......cause thats how you throw up the coast...so this nigga came in talkin shit..proof right there.....then he started dissin daz and bad azz..so how did he not come out by starting to diss niggaz..get the fuc outta here nigga...all your  replies are niggaz is gay..foreigners..from the uk..bitches..how niggaz wont come to connecticut on your bloc..nigga out of all the states in the us connecticut is like on my bottom five destinations nigga...so when you reply bac speak some valid points nigga 

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2009, 08:02:54 PM »
O here we go. Big maniac here you go with your bullshit. You better get up outta here you see my dude Jome exposing niggaz and you know your shit aint right. Hahahaha.

What's funny is you thinking about me everyday. And I don't have a thought about your monkey ass until I come here and see you sucking my dick ONCE AGAIN. Cause I be speaking the real on DOJA that's what all dis bout?????? Hahahahaha
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

80s baby

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2009, 08:11:48 PM »
who the fuc is jome and who did he expose......see  i told you nigga..you aint got nothin to speak on nigga..you aint got nothin valid to say..its funny you mentioned big maniac..

80s baby

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2009, 08:18:07 PM »
Big PaybaCC
Banned
Muthafuckin' Double OG

FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: 80s baby on: October 05, 2008, 08:11:37 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove

yea we know the same people cuzz...i know your cuzzin doo dirty and if you really about getting money i know you are cause of the niggaz you fuc wit then
lets get it craccin then homie... me cuz niggas got so many personalities on this computer but if u serious homie then we can do it,niggas shouldnt be on here  arguing anyway especially la niggas ,cuz u got all these silly-ass overseas white boys being entertained by us ...homie im tryna bring the west bacc to the way it used to be!!!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2009, 08:28:46 PM »
No I just refuse to get into a debate with some weirdo from sweden actin like he from la. That right there lets me know you aint workin with a full deck on top of your obession with me,paybac,spi,and baymaac.

I think Kobes calling for his sponge bath big maniac.

Dubcnn yall buggin yall will ban a nigga in comptonrida who gets on mc eiht based on a personal beef, yet you got some weirdo e stalkin me in every post you keep his foreign stankin ass up here. Hahaha I don't understand it.