Author Topic: Spider Loc vs Trav Treezy  (Read 873 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Spider Loc vs Trav Treezy
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2009, 08:34:42 PM »
No I just refuse to get into a debate with some weirdo from sweden actin like he from la. That right there lets me know you aint workin with a full deck on top of your obession with me,paybac,spi,and baymaac.

I think Kobes calling for his sponge bath big maniac.

Dubcnn yall buggin yall will ban a nigga in comptonrida who gets on mc eiht based on a personal beef, yet you got some weirdo e stalkin me in every post you keep his foreign stankin ass up here. Hahaha I don't understand it.

lol u got secret admirers, homie!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

80s baby

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2009, 08:37:33 PM »
yall some funny ass nigagz..that was sent to me from big paybacc you bitch ass nigga no made up shit..little connecticut ass nigga

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2009, 08:42:04 PM »
No I just refuse to get into a debate with some weirdo from sweden actin like he from la. That right there lets me know you aint workin with a full deck on top of your obession with me,paybac,spi,and baymaac.

Dubcnn yall buggin yall will ban a nigga in comptonrida who gets on mc eiht based on a personal beef, yet you got some weirdo e stalkin me in every post you keep his foreign stankin ass up here. Hahaha I don't understand it.

Hahahaha this nigga been on my bumber HARD for like a minute now. He weird like a motherfucker. All cause I don't like doja. I swear this nigga game got the illest foreign fan base ever I give him that. You say some bad things bout game them foreign niggaz is on ya ass hard. Hahahaha
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2009, 08:44:08 PM »
LMAO!!

80s baby

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2009, 08:44:33 PM »
changing the subject old bitch ass nigga..fuc that bitch supreme too yall know da business...

six 1 nine

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2009, 08:55:02 PM »
word is treezy is a registered sex offender... shit he look like it old bum ass lookin scrub.

8)

80s baby

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2009, 08:59:40 PM »
treezy is a bitch he just trying to make up that foreigner shit what up 619 man i done been to diego plenty of times...la jolla coronado bay..fucs wit the bitches downtown at the gas lamp district..always take my girl to seaport village..how is this like some foreigner shit knowin the business..im up on the san diego rap scene..mitchy damu big june jayo felony cricet on the beats..smig dirtee like how does a foreigner know so much im just tryin to understand nigga..you just mad cause your boy paybacc sent a nigga pm..he know im official the proof is in the fucin pudding right there you bitch ass nigga

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2009, 09:06:46 PM »
Vladimir how you sound? Im mad cause paybac sent you a pm???? What the fuck??? Hahaha I told you he wasn't workin wit a full deck. That don't even look like no paybac shit. Look at him switchin screen names talkin to hisself hahahaha.  You can tell he big maniac he know all these places just like big maniac but he aint gonna show up like he did before hahaha. Damn this nigga is pathetic. If you from La why you keep tryin so hard to prove it by naming all these spots. You can find any square inch of america on map quest so that shit don't impress me. Show me some footage clown or shut you dick suckin lips.

Hey wasn't paybac banned before you came????? Yet he sent you messages? Hahahaha you slippin Vladimir hahaha.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 09:21:27 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2009, 09:14:14 PM »
wiggerfest

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2009, 09:36:13 PM »

Hahahaha this nigga been on my bumber HARD for like a minute now. He weird like a motherfucker. All cause I don't like doja. I swear this nigga game got the illest foreign fan base ever I give him that. You say some bad things bout game them foreign niggaz is on ya ass hard. Hahahaha

LOL

80s baby

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2009, 09:37:33 PM »
Name:     Big PaybaCC
Custom Title:    Banned
Position:    Muthafuckin' Double OG
Date Registered:    July 18, 2008, 04:12:52 PM
Last Active:    December 26, 2008, 10:09:50 AM

come on now man come wit some original shit little homie

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2009, 09:39:46 PM »
changing the subject old bitch ass nigga..fuc that bitch supreme too yall know da business...

Ey ...u mad??? Be mad at yourself for hittin me and Big Paybacc up on the PM's talkin about you're goin to stop hatin on Spider Loc and u really like his music lmao U'z a weirdo ass gang bang groupie.  lol You sap suckin pillow biters aren't supposed to like me, bitch! When u start lovin' me that's when I'mma have to check my damn self 8)

80s baby

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2009, 09:39:54 PM »
come on now man the knowldedge is comin bac to bac to bac you little nigga
aint no foreigner can tell a la nigga that much shit that fast come on now man get wit the program
feb `14th allstar weekend in az im out there yea dat

80s baby

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2009, 09:41:35 PM »
i love it baby..........muahz here s a kiss supreme.....show me teh message..
if you can show me then i got something to show you

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2009, 09:47:46 PM »
i love it baby..........muahz here s a kiss supreme.....show me teh message..
if you can show me then i got something to show you

I ain't gotta show you shit because you're the one who sent me the message u fuckin nerd ass gang bang groupie lol You must hate your life....still can't fool yourself, dear.