Author Topic: too much for authentic NBA jersey?  (Read 666 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: too much for authentic NBA jersey?
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2009, 02:41:32 AM »
i got a kobe authentic for bout $40 and a pau gasol white wit the 60th aniversary patch authentic for like $36

Fuck outta here... unless it has shit stains all over it, ain't nobody selling that shit for that price

huh? you can get authentic jerseys in Cali for 40-60 bux in many places. by authentic, i mean the jerseys with the stitched on numbers. those are pretty much identical to what the players wear.

if you got it for 40-60 its not authentic, its a swingman. authentics typically fallin the 180-200 range.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2009, 02:47:31 AM »
i got a kobe authentic for bout $40 and a pau gasol white wit the 60th aniversary patch authentic for like $36

Fuck outta here... unless it has shit stains all over it, ain't nobody selling that shit for that price

huh? you can get authentic jerseys in Cali for 40-60 bux in many places. by authentic, i mean the jerseys with the stitched on numbers. those are pretty much identical to what the players wear.

if you got it for 40-60 its not authentic, its a swingman. authentics typically fallin the 180-200 range.

i really see no major difference between a swingman and an authentic. as long as it aint the jerseys with the numbers painted on.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2009, 03:01:20 AM »

i really see no major difference between a swingman and an authentic. as long as it aint the jerseys with the numbers painted on.

which is exactly why there's no reason to buy an authentic

Rick McCrank

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2009, 12:40:21 PM »
there's totally a difference, you guys are retarded

swingmans have letters stitched on but they use weird painted letters that start to fade, they look like they're glued on

authentics are real stitching all around, plus the jersey material is smoother and lighter and doesn't have big mesh holes in it like the swing

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2009, 12:50:28 PM »
fuck that...i used to fuck with the authentic but fuck that from now on....im gonna cop 2 swings for the price of one Authentic.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2009, 01:02:00 PM »

lol yah at the Slauson Swap Meet with the "Starter" tag ripped off...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 02:29:08 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2009, 01:38:52 PM »

westsiderider323

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2009, 01:40:47 PM »

naw brand new wit the tags and everything
u can get a kobe authentic cheap cuz theres so many of em on sale on ebay
the pau gasol one i got cheap cuz the guy sellin it was sayin it was a swingman jersey and said the retail price was $100

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2009, 02:46:04 PM »
just buy that bootleg shit for 70-80 bucks.

who cares? who even wears jersey's anymore, unless your going to the game? :P

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2009, 03:03:31 PM »

real shit lol Id feel like I was in 9th grade if i was walkin around in a Basketball Jersey. Football Jerseys at least u still feel like a grown man...sorta. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2009, 03:31:12 PM »

real shit lol Id feel like I was in 9th grade if i was walkin around in a Basketball Jersey. Football Jerseys at least u still feel like a grown man...sorta. lol

^that makes no sense whatsoever. P&G jersey>>>Any football jersey, in every way.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2009, 04:09:05 PM »

swingmans have letters stitched on but they use weird painted letters that start to fade, they look like they're glued on

authentics are real stitching all around, plus the jersey material is smoother and lighter and doesn't have big mesh holes in it like the swing

there is a difference, but not a difference that makes it worth $140 more in price. Shit, I think swingman jerseys are overpriced too but not near as much as the authentics.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2009, 05:38:54 PM »

there is a difference, but not a difference that makes it worth $140 more in price. Shit, I think swingman jerseys are overpriced too but not near as much as the authentics.

hell yeah! id rock an Ed Reed jersey anyday over any basketball jersey lol.

realk talk! just buy the bootleg, i am telling you! 8)

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2009, 05:53:10 PM »

^that makes no sense whatsoever. P&G jersey>>>Any football jersey, in every way.

lol@ P&G....too shameful to say u wear purple?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2009, 03:35:47 AM »

lol@ P&G....too shameful to say u wear purple?

nothing wrong with the colors of royalty, purple and gold. 8)