Author Topic: PLAN FOR ALBUM WE ARE ALL DOING!! READ!!  (Read 327 times)

infinite59

PLAN FOR ALBUM WE ARE ALL DOING!! READ!!
« on: December 05, 2001, 11:39:06 PM »
Name of our Crew: The 20's        

We are roughly 20 members deep here at the WCC forum of ill mc's.  Have you listened to the lyrics in rap today? We can seriously compete with them.  Only our illest 14 tracks will make the album.

Album Title:"20 Minutes"    

Due Date:(Could be sooner or later)  Spring 02'

Marketing Tool:  We will stand out in the overcrowded rap game because we are the deepest crew in the rap game.  (I will follow Wu-Tang's example in marketing us.  One of the reasons they are so popular is because they roll deep.) And it ain't no bullshit We know eachothers styles in and out.  We're like family.  But we do our shit all over the net, but fuck it, it's the new millenium.  And we got members from all over the globe.  We got philosophical cats, grimey cats, simple rhymers, complex rhymers, metaphorical rhymes, storytelling rhymes, battle rhymes.  Something for everybody.  We can sell our shit to anybody anywhere and they can relate.  MC's from all races and backgrounds.

Short term game plan:  Simple as this.  Everybody is already recording with homies from the board, fuckin around.  Well.... make sure if ya'll put down some dope shit, that you let me hear it... and if it is ill shit.. like that AlerG, JayMasterJay or AlerG/ I-Bo shit I've been hearing past and present.  Then I'm going to have ya'll send it to Paradox/Blade.  He is going to keep all the illest tracks.  Till we get 14 certified bangers..  There is no rush, the planned due date is Spring 02'

Long Term Game Plan:  Once the album is recorded.  Blade/Paradox is going to sell it from his website.  I will distribute cd's to everyone of you, for only the price of shipping.  And ya'll can sell it around your area and keep all the money that you make.  If you don't want to sell, don't sell, if you want to make some cash, just keep ordering albums from me.  Like I said, I'm only charging shipping.  

Big Time Long Term Game Plan:  I have a connection with a lady I used to work with who is involved in the record business and has a degree as an entertainment lawyer.  She can help me get at record label's.  So we can secure a distribution deal.  And we'll just take the game from their like Wu-Tang did.  Maybe have our own record label.  I think we could be the next generation of rap music.  The sky's the limit.

Yo... These are the goals.  There's no rush.  One step at a time.  Just keep notifying me about dope tracks.  We'll keep them filed.  And hopefully, eventually, we'll have some hot shit ready to go.  Or some shit hot enough to get some labels to back us with some money so we can make a more proffesional album on better equipment.  Let's see what we can come up with.  Peace.

infinite59

Re: PLAN FOR ALBUM WE ARE ALL DOING!! READ!!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2001, 11:49:08 PM »
And I'm getting the album pressed up profesionally.  We'll probably have one of the artist type grafix dudes from the board draw a picture with everyone of our faces on it.  And sending it to all the labels, Source unsigned hype, everywhere.

...  I also want to mention that Doggystylin brought the initial idea to me... this is all of ours...peace

TimeLock

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2001, 12:00:22 AM »
I'm lovin' the idea so far...i just have to analyze it a little more and talk to me boyz in the industry about it to see if u going about it in the best way.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2001, 07:35:01 AM »
hey infinite.. i shall promote the album here in the united arab emirates...thatz like half a world away from where u are livin... word spreads soon here..

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

Tecknine

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2001, 07:37:04 AM »
im down definitly

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2001, 07:58:21 AM »
Im down 4 that.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2001, 09:23:04 AM »
Rite, all the beat makers etc will be sending me their beats, for reviewing or assistance...
Once the album is done, or half done, i will be putting it up on my website(hiphopplayaz.cjb.net) .. and publishing samples of the tracks in streaming format ...

My contacts:
AIM :  paradox203
MSN:  kanwar76
Email:  kanwar76@hotmail.com

To da beat/recording ... graphix dudes:
I will be reviewing your beats, so holla, and if you need, i will try to get you full versions of software you might reqire...

I will also publish the cd, advertise for it etc, online, as well as offline.

peace...and good luck...

-{bLaDe}

Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2001, 12:09:36 PM »

...  I also want to mention that Doggystylin brought the initial idea to me... this is all of ours...peace

YALL BETTER RECOGNIZE!!

and most of yall know bout this cause i told yall before if u remember, but not detailed.. but ill let infinite be the main guy and lead us

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2001, 01:03:37 PM »
HELL YEAH.........Me and Sikotic waz planning this shit ages ago and we been talkin bout it like everyday and shit, Doggystylin told hella peeps bout this, and it looks like infinite is tha most enthusiastic and reliable guy bout this.........So he's leading us..........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2001, 01:19:35 PM »
lol@mouse and me dawg and me
hahaha
peace
~1~

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2001, 06:21:47 PM »
I'd love to be on this homie, plus I can do a bunch of other big stuff for the album...I have a great idea since I'm running Sccit-Style Records, My own independent Record Lable. With this lable I can get this album (Plus anybody who signs to my lable) to sell on Amazon.com...If you want, I can be the one who ships the albums out and prints all the CDs...How about we get as many tracks as possible for this CD, than all the tracks go to me, and we pick together all the tracks that make the final cut...once we have all the tracks down for the final cut, we get a cover done and a CD design done by one of our graphic designer, than I print it out and send it to amazon.com so they can sell it, and I'll be takin orders through Pay Pal also...I might be able to sell copies to local Mom & Pop Shops like CD Trader etc...I can take care of the site too, I can make this big. Who's down?

Infinite, hit me up homie, peace...

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2001, 06:54:51 PM »
Word... All good feedback and input.  Keep it up ya'll.  And I'll continue to keep ya'll posted.  Peace.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2001, 04:26:13 AM »
I KNOCKED THIS UP IN 5 MINS - WAS BORED

www.wcc-album.cjb.net

INFINITE - U WANNA KEEP THAT URL 4 NOW TILL THINGS ARE MORE DEFINITE

IF NOT TELL ME - ILL DELETE IT - I WAS BORED THO...

IF U WANNA KEEP IT I WILL WORK ON A PROPER LAYOUT WHEN U SAY THE WORD...

GET AT ME

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2001, 05:20:15 AM »

I KNOCKED THIS UP IN 5 MINS - WAS BORED

www.wcc-album.cjb.net

INFINITE - U WANNA KEEP THAT URL 4 NOW TILL THINGS ARE MORE DEFINITE

IF NOT TELL ME - ILL DELETE IT - I WAS BORED THO...

IF U WANNA KEEP IT I WILL WORK ON A PROPER LAYOUT WHEN U SAY THE WORD...

GET AT ME

peace

Word.... go ahead and work on the proper layout... good work, we need a website specific to the project....peace.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2001, 05:22:38 AM »
ITS UNDERWAY.....

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network