Author Topic: which west coast legends (should be) do not get the respect they deserve  (Read 887 times)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
so yall praise these whacc ass dudes with one album worth listening to in their collection so lets say this time to give props to dudes who do not get enough respect for being a west coast legend

Aceyalone- one of the greatest lyricist to ever grace this planet.Helps in charge of Project Blow a place for kids in the LA area to just come,and rhyme on some real genuine love for HIP-HOP shit

THE DOC- ghostwriter for Dr.Dre/Snoop another one of the greatest lyricist to ever grace this planet,he is also one of the greatest to ever step inside a booth if that car accident never happens who would have known but as much respect as I see the guys he writes rhymes for I never see him get half of that disgusting

The Pharcyde-who does not love these guys some of the illest rhymes ever so what about drugs they can rhyme

We Fly High

Re: which west coast legends (should be) do not get the respect they deserve
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 02:23:38 PM »
THE DOC- ghostwriter for Dr.Dre/Snoop another one of the greatest lyricist to ever grace this planet,he is also one of the greatest to ever step inside a booth if that car accident never happens who would have known but as much respect as I see the guys he writes rhymes for I never see him get half of that disgusting

YESSIR. i was just with The DOC on Monday... we about to change the history books..

Hey Ma

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 02:26:08 PM »
K-Fed

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 02:31:14 PM »
del the funky homosapien

mac mall

mc ren

ras kass ( i see ever since his youtube reply boys wanna hold that against em..when that nigga can lyrically murder game n a couple more cats n the bidness

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 02:43:23 PM »
ant banks

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 03:14:26 PM »
Agree 100% on The DOC.

Been bumpin all that Aftermath King Tee shit lately. Thy Kingdom Come was amazing, too bad Aftermath didn't release it. King Tee definately deserves a mention in this thread. Seems like everybody forgot about him, or don't even know he exists anymore.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 03:17:03 PM by Shopping Carts »

PsychoToons5150

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 03:47:30 PM »
Spice 1 and the Doc

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 03:49:49 PM »
Agree on D.O.C, but you gotta understand he only dropped on album. Ghostwrites aren't noted as much. It's an artist game.
Nontheless, base on his contribution (1 album) i think he get quiet a lot respect for that alone, in of itself.

Dj Quik! He's another. He's respected but not as  he deserves.

Easy is almost forgotten outside the west. When they talked of hip hop legends. E is rarely mentioned.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 04:12:53 PM »
doc had more songs before n1cdib.... fila fresh crew had one album...toughest man alive.. n a couple of songs from that album ended up on nwa's nwa n the posse album..

.n its a bunch scraps around of songs...shit..from like 85-88..of doc bullshittin around on the mic..i gotta get to dallas to get em..i know of someone wit them hoes...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 04:17:50 PM by 3rd Coast »

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009, 05:00:43 PM »

YESSIR. i was just with The DOC on Monday... we about to change the history books..
I meet dude spoke to him on more than one occasion spit a rhyme for him on everything hit him up on myspace years later (there was a real page,and a fake one) he responded bac to me about some shit we spoke about so I knew it was the real him

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2009, 05:13:52 PM »
Snoop Dogg  ;D

Okka

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 05:33:32 PM »
D.O.C.
Eazy-E
King T

sofdark

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2009, 08:51:36 PM »
Agree 100% on The DOC.

Been bumpin all that Aftermath King Tee shit lately. Thy Kingdom Come was amazing, too bad Aftermath didn't release it. King Tee definately deserves a mention in this thread. Seems like everybody forgot about him, or don't even know he exists anymore.

That actually got leaked?
Can u hook it up?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2009, 09:17:36 PM »
MR TAN
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.