Author Topic: It's been years I anticipated an album this much...  (Read 463 times)

penenstamp

It's been years I anticipated an album this much...
« on: January 30, 2009, 06:54:50 AM »
Of course I'm talking about "Blaqkout". I don't even remember the last time I had so much anticipation for an album... That's why I decided not to listen to anything from the album before I download the full record (and a (few) week(s) later I will buy it) and I can listen to the whole thing without being interrupted. Let it be a complete surprise and let me get the feeling of listening to a cd that we used to have before the internet became important for the music industry.

Who's with me? 8)

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
Re: It's been years I anticipated an album this much...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 06:56:57 AM »
Shit will be HOT :D

penenstamp

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 07:03:40 AM »
Shit will be HOT :D

I will eat like the person in your sig the day this album leaks. The hurry of me going home from work that day has never been seen before.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 07:05:32 AM by R.T.R.N.R. »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 07:26:29 AM »
Agreed, altough why not listening to the single ? Even before the internet, singles were meant to be heard before the album drops.

Shango

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 07:28:51 AM »
when is the single comin ?

penenstamp

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 07:42:27 AM »
Agreed, altough why not listening to the single ?

Because I probably can't stop listening to it. Before the internet you would only occasionally hear a single on the radio (unless you bought the cd single).

Matty

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 07:46:31 AM »
justin said single should be coming next week. i'm down on the anticipated factor, although i'll certainly listen to the single(s). this should easily be the best album of '09 and better than any westcoast albums we have heard in some time 8)

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 07:53:07 AM »
yeah i cant wait for that album :o

trauma was the last rap album which i bought.

i hope quik made some strong beats for that album like "ladies n Thugs" and some mello beats like "We still party" or the B&O outro, love that tune 8)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 08:18:46 AM »
I'm anticipating, but cautious.  Quik hasn't been coming with the heat lately (with the Fixxers mess and those two songs with Terrance Martin and Problem), so i'm worried.  Quik has a habit of trying to make beats for whatever's hot at the time and not sticking with his normal smooth beats (from Balance and Options and Rhythmalism).  With that being said, he's hooked back up with G-One again, so that's a good thing.  Trauma and Under The Influence were OK, but not spectacular.  Kurupt's been coming back lyrically, so it has the potential to be a good album, but the potential for a dissapointing album is there as well.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2009, 09:47:06 AM »
Of course I'm talking about "Blaqkout". I don't even remember the last time I had so much anticipation for an album... That's why I decided not to listen to anything from the album before I download the full record (and a (few) week(s) later I will buy it) and I can listen to the whole thing without being interrupted. Let it be a complete surprise and let me get the feeling of listening to a cd that we used to have before the internet became important for the music industry.

Who's with me? 8)
blaqkout is the Detox of dubcc

penenstamp

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009, 10:01:49 AM »

Who's with me? 8)

and Blakqout will be better than Detox and you know it

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2009, 10:02:56 AM »

Who's with me? 8)

your probably right after hearing that "could have been you" crap lol.

Anyways, hell yes I am fuckin' anticipatin' the shit out of this. This and UGK 4 Life are my top 2 anticipated records this year.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2009, 10:55:12 AM »

Who's with me? 8)

i don't buy into the hype

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2009, 11:12:57 AM »
Rakim is gonna be on the single, right? At least I hope so...people here talk about the Mc "The Caveman" Ren, Rakim must be the eastcoast version of that.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2009, 11:17:17 AM »
Gimme that album. Quik is a genious. Trauma was traumatic for my ears cuz i bumped it for so long!! Cant wait for Blaqkout!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM