Author Topic: Holy shit...  (Read 173 times)

bez

Holy shit...
« on: January 30, 2009, 11:39:10 AM »
... check this out, never been seen World Trade Center footage. CCTV from inside when the plane hits, scary!!!!!

www.infoslash.net

Follow the link, and click TRADE CENTER!

the ghost

Re: Holy shit...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 11:56:26 AM »
Scumbag!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 12:00:50 PM »
u gotta wonder about somebody who posts shit like this.  Im at work, thinkin Im gonna see some World Trade Center shit....and this shit gets stuck on my screen. Not to mention, I was lookin on Google earlier for a picture to respond to NIK's post about the Laker colors. So of course, i search with the word "gay".  Our IT guys are gonna think Im a fuckin fag now... >:(
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

bez

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 12:16:34 PM »
u gotta wonder about somebody who posts shit like this.  Im at work, thinkin Im gonna see some World Trade Center shit....and this shit gets stuck on my screen. Not to mention, I was lookin on Google earlier for a picture to respond to NIK's post about the Laker colors. So of course, i search with the word "gay".  Our IT guys are gonna think Im a fuckin fag now... >:(

a, dont come on ere at work
2, you can wonder all you want
and d, maybe you are a fag

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 12:34:50 PM »

a, you just said "ere"....you are gay.
2, arent you the one that was exposed as a child molester back in the day? Cant remember...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

bez

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 12:47:28 PM »

2, arent you the one that was exposed as a child molester back in the day? Cant remember...

haha dont get upset Im just fuckin with u.

penenstamp

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 12:48:04 PM »

lol

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 12:51:34 PM »

naw, not upset. Im the only one here at work....but shit, our IT department can mirror our screens.....so Im like wtf!! lol

bez

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 12:52:43 PM »

naw, not upset. Im the only one here at work....but shit, our IT department can mirror our screens.....so Im like wtf!! lol

Just say I clicked a link by mistake. Sorry if I get you into trouble dude.

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2009, 12:58:03 PM »

Just say I clicked a link by mistake. Sorry if I get you into trouble dude.

naw its cool, i wont get in trouble.