Author Topic: Oh shit, DJ Quik was on Foxxhole Radio  (Read 1432 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Oh shit, DJ Quik was on Foxxhole Radio
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2009, 02:21:55 PM »
Quik tried to be professional and serious on that interview...and them mothafuckers made him look like a nobody..like what was the song u did jay z ??...do u really play any instruments ???...what was the name of your first album ??

Okay? You do realize that Quik isn't exactly a household name, people don't know everything about him. Its been like 7 years since he's had anything mainstream.
true...but why interview the mutha fucka then? but more power to em if they dont want to be taken seriously and come off as a lame

They did him a favor by giving him the interview and giving him a chance to promote his projects. Geez no wonder people still hate the West Coast.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2009, 02:31:13 PM »
Yeah people need to realize that in 09 the name Dj Quik doesnt ring a bell in the meanstream, and im pretty sure that in the future (late 2009-2010) he will be more known as Snoops In-house producer, than a Legend, look are they are Treating Teddy Riley

k1000

« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2009, 02:38:31 PM »
The hook ruined it; I would've preferred to see Jigga rip the 'California' beat from Trauma - that was originally submitted for the Black Album.

oh, was it ? didn't know that. i luv that trauma lp.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2009, 02:40:33 PM »
all im sayin is...if it was me on the radio, i would actually care if people thought i knew what the fuck i was talkin about. is it that hard to google a muh fucker? i dont know shit about Ne-Yo for example but if i was interviewing him as part of my job id at least half-ass research the cat.

~Lucien~

« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2009, 03:00:45 PM »
all im sayin is...if it was me on the radio, i would actually care if people thought i knew what the fuck i was talkin about. is it that hard to google a muh fucker? i dont know shit about Ne-Yo for example but if i was interviewing him as part of my job id at least half-ass research the cat.

Well said

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2009, 03:19:10 PM »
Damnnn, feeling kinda dissapointed after hearing these tracks, can't really judge til I hear them in CDQ, Kurupts verse on "Hey Playa" is kinda :-\

Dopeisjay

« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2009, 03:30:47 PM »
Oh believe me, Quik & G-1 Came with it..
and if you didnt think much of kurupt's flow here, c'mon it's a chill beat..
just wait till you hear it all together.. kurupt was spittin lava!
Blaqkout is gonna be amazing.. i still cant wait to hear the final result's..
Damnnn, feeling kinda dissapointed after hearing these tracks, can't really judge til I hear them in CDQ, Kurupts verse on "Hey Playa" is kinda :-\

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2009, 02:28:03 AM »
I was skeptical when I heard of this Blaqout project the first time but after hearing these two songs, my stance remains unchangeable. :P
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2009, 07:10:27 AM »
Trying not to set my expectations to high as i fear it wil be an album with no substance. Hopefully i will be wrong.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2009, 11:01:43 AM »
oh FUCK I need to roll with that hey playa joint in the whip RIGHT NOW!!

CDQ ASAP PLZZZZ

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2009, 11:09:12 AM »
damn sounds aite
quik back on his middle eastern shit, thats waz up
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.