Author Topic: Goat detained over armed robbery...  (Read 409 times)

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
Goat detained over armed robbery...
« on: January 31, 2009, 05:26:11 PM »
I don't know if any of you had heard, but this is too funny not to post. LOL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAGOS (Reuters) - Police in Nigeria are holding a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.

Vigilantes took the black and white beast to the police saying it was an armed robber who had used black magic to transform himself into a goat to escape arrest after trying to steal a Mazda 323.

"The group of vigilante men came to report that while they were on patrol they saw some hoodlums attempting to rob a car. They pursued them. However one of them escaped while the other turned into a goat," Kwara state police spokesman Tunde Mohammed told Reuters by telephone.

"We cannot confirm the story, but the goat is in our custody. We cannot base our information on something mystical. It is something that has to be proved scientifically, that a human being turned into a goat," he said.

Belief in witchcraft is widespread in parts of Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation. Residents came to the police station to see the goat, photographed in one national newspaper on its knees next to a pile of straw.

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSTRE50M4XT20090124

Hey Ma

Re: Goat detained over armed robbery...
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 05:48:29 PM »
That's udderly incredible.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 02:42:30 PM »
LOL...WTF?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 05:23:22 PM »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 05:57:13 PM »
I mean, how ridiculous, really.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 09:19:14 PM »
Well, it's like I told you. Goes to show how primitive and backwards negroes are. Remember when we had that topic a while ago about how stupid Americans supposedly are? Well, I said then that many Africans actually still believe in that kind of shit. This is proof that Africans should be left to live out their primitive existence in Africa, and not brought to respectable white countries where they can only cause problems.

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2009, 11:22:01 PM »
I don't know if any of you had heard, but this is too funny not to post. LOL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAGOS (Reuters) - Police in Nigeria are holding a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.

Vigilantes took the black and white beast to the police saying it was an armed robber who had used black magic to transform himself into a goat to escape arrest after trying to steal a Mazda 323.

"The group of vigilante men came to report that while they were on patrol they saw some hoodlums attempting to rob a car. They pursued them. However one of them escaped while the other turned into a goat," Kwara state police spokesman Tunde Mohammed told Reuters by telephone.

"We cannot confirm the story, but the goat is in our custody. We cannot base our information on something mystical. It is something that has to be proved scientifically, that a human being turned into a goat," he said.

Belief in witchcraft is widespread in parts of Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation. Residents came to the police station to see the goat, photographed in one national newspaper on its knees next to a pile of straw.

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSTRE50M4XT20090124
LOL!  :laugh:

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 11:45:13 PM »
Well, it's like I told you. Goes to show how primitive and backwards negroes are. Remember when we had that topic a while ago about how stupid Americans supposedly are? Well, I said then that many Africans actually still believe in that kind of shit. This is proof that Africans should be left to live out their primitive existence in Africa, and not brought to respectable white countries where they can only cause problems.

you motherfuckers sure is civilized...

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Hey Ma

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2009, 12:14:39 AM »
you motherfuckers sure is are civilized...

Proper English only, please.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2009, 12:30:09 AM »
since when is this a fucking english class?  get the fuck outta here.
you motherfuckers sure is are civilized...

Proper English only, please.

Hey Ma

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2009, 01:08:07 AM »
No sir. You get the fuck out of  here.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Jared Taylor

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2009, 11:20:57 AM »
you motherfuckers sure is civilized...

You tried this with me before, same exact pictures (which shows how uncreative you are). The answer is...look at our civilizations today versus those of sub-Sarahan Africa. If you can't tell the difference between even the stupidest Americans and the average African, as well as the stability of white countries versus African countries, then you are willfully blind.

Fact is, negroes are primitive and less-evolved than whites. Deal with it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2009, 07:02:07 PM »
this line right here is one of the funniest lines ever

Police in Nigeria are holding a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.