Author Topic: Acute Bronchitis?  (Read 353 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Acute Bronchitis?
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2009, 01:16:17 AM »
Any doctors on dubcc?

Dr. Ján Ďtor

Well you guys can always come to my consultation hours (Tuesday and Friday 10-12 pm). My office is the supply room on the 4th flloor. Just ask for "the butcher".

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2009, 01:20:12 AM »
Any doctors on dubcc?

Dr. Ján Ďtor
Well you guys can always come to my consultation hours (Tuesday and Friday 10-12 pm). My office is the supply room on the 4th flloor. Just ask for "the butcher".

I might take you up on that...LOL

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2009, 05:54:37 AM »
Any doctors on dubcc?

Dr. Ján Ďtor

lmao.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 03:05:29 PM »
ive been coughing for over a week now, and i have trouble breathing. it doesnt feel like a cold

is it  this? cuz my right nostril has is kinda blocked off but can nasal septum deviation irritate my right lung?

hey i had the exact same thing a little over a year ago... shit lasted a full month... i dont smoke or anything... went to the Doctor twice... and had some antibiotics and stuff nothing seemed to work until the last time i went i got some Keflex 500mg and i dont know if it just went away or the Medicine did it but... it finally stopped....

i was coughing for a month straight.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 03:14:26 PM »
i dunno man, i think that shits been goin around. Ive had this shit for the last few days and it hasnt felt like a normal cold....just hella congested and coughing. But a lotta people at my work have been havin that shit...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 03:46:22 PM »
ive been coughing for over a week now, and i have trouble breathing. it doesnt feel like a cold

is it  this? cuz my right nostril has is kinda blocked off but can nasal septum deviation irritate my right lung?

hey i had the exact same thing a little over a year ago... shit lasted a full month... i dont smoke or anything... went to the Doctor twice... and had some antibiotics and stuff nothing seemed to work until the last time i went i got some Keflex 500mg and i dont know if it just went away or the Medicine did it but... it finally stopped....

i was coughing for a month straight.

a month????? fuckkk

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.