Author Topic: "Answers From The Book Of Knoc"-KnocTurnAl Talks Crooked I, Warren G, Production  (Read 679 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1292/56/

Raptalk.Net starts the week off right with another installment in the “Answers from the Book of Knoc” series…

Right here on Raptalk.Net, Knoc-Turn’Al and Lunatic team up for the third installment in the “Answers from the Book of Knoc” series. For those who may be checking out the series for the first time, it revolves around seasoned veteran west coast artist

Knoc-Turn’Al answering five fan submitted questions each week. The questions have come from a variety of people with names submitted and Knoc-Turn’Al may even shout you out during his answer. It is not too late to submit your questions, as I (Lunatic) will personally be filing all submitted questions and asking Knoc-Turn’Al each one of them as each week progresses. We’d also like to shout out ChronicVacation.Com, Illuminati2G.Net and SoPrupRadio.Com for also featuring this series. Let’s get into it!

Raptalk.Net: Knoc-Turn’Al is back here with us to answer some more fan questions. I thought we’d start the week off with a little fun! George Brown asks, “What is your favorite alcoholic drink?”

Knoc-Turn’Al: (starts rapping) “Hennessey, Cognac, real niggas hold that, aim for them white boys, its drank and jack, I got a house full of hoes that wanna lick the ball sack, hurry up and roll that, that sticky, that chronic, that good, that green, its ya’ boy Knoc-Turn’Al with a gangsta lean” – that’s all I gotta’ say about that George Brown.

Raptalk.Net: Ain’t that the truth! Livio wants to know, “what are you going to do with the song “Get Down” produced by Warren G? It was only released as a snippet on a MathMadix mixtape.” Clearly Livio is up on his game because he peeped the MathMadix mixtape.

Knoc-Turn’Al: All I can is say whatever I and Warren G want to do with the song, that’s what we’re going to do. Actually, we made another song, me and Warren G. It’s brilliant. I have to say that they’re watching. One thing for sure is thank you for paying attention Livio and being a real fan because you wouldn’t really be able to hear that song unless you dug deep. Thank you for being a real fan.

Raptalk.Net: For real. That is a great track as well. We got a question here from Jaydc555 and he wants to know, “Do you have to wait for Crooked I to drop his album before you drop yours?”

Knoc-Turn’Al: Maybe; maybe not. I don’t know. The whole point is I don’t disrespect anyone from my culture. I don’t deny anyone their shine. If that’s what they wanna’ go with, that’s fine for me because they know what they’re doing. They have a plan. They built it around that.

Raptalk.Net: Mau wants to know, who produced the following songs. The first is “Come All You” featuring Chyna Girl.

Knoc-Turn’Al: That was S-Dog.

Raptalk.Net: Ok. How about “L.A. Confidential” featuring Slip Capone?

Knoc-Turn’Al: “L.A. Confidential”…what does the song go like?

Raptalk.Net: I got it here; let me play it and re-fresh your memory.

Knoc-Turn’Al: I did so many songs with Slip Capone, it’s hard to remember.

Raptalk.Net: Here it is, let me let it play for you (song plays)

Knoc-Turn’Al: That’s me and Slip Capone. That is a beat that BattleCat produced.

Raptalk.Net: There it is! Who produced “Your Only Son?”

Knoc-Turn’Al: “Your Only Son” play that one for me.

Raptalk.Net: Let me play this for you. This is one of my favorite joints you ever did (song plays).

Knoc-Turn’Al: Oh I know it! Budda did that one. That’s Budda right there.

Raptalk.Net: The next one Mau wants to know is who produced “What Is Life?”

Knoc-Turn’Al: Budda. I knew which that one was. I can never forget that as a rapper. It was with the symphony. That’s ridiculous. That’s Budda right there. Budda put the butter on it!

Raptalk.Net: “What Is Life” is still one of my favorite Knoc-Turn’Al songs. Krzieg asks, “Do you think the bootleg killed your situation?”

Knoc-Turn’Al: I’m not dead so I don’t understand that question. I’m being sarcastic (laughs). Even though I’m just joking, the whole point being is your asking me a question online so how am I dead? As far as my career goes.

That concludes the third edition of the “Answers from the Book of Knoc” series. We urge fans to continue to submit their questions as they think of them because this series’ finale is nowhere in sight. Myself and Knoc-Turn’Al plan to keep this fan Q and A session going as long as we have interest and fans with questions which require answers. Check back next Monday for part four in this fan appreciation series.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Quote from: Lunatic 63 link=topic=207994.msg2101256#msg2101256

Knoc-Turn’Al: All I can is say whatever I and Warren G want to do with the song, that’s what we’re going to do. Actually, we made another song, me and Warren G. It’s brilliant. I have to say that they’re watching. One thing for sure is thank you for paying attention Livio and being a real fan because you wouldn’t really be able to hear that song unless you dug deep. Thank you for being a real fan.

Don't think i've heard that Warren G Produced record
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Lunatic

^I'll talk to Knoc about hooking it up for u guys..until then, nobody post it ;)

DPGC23

DOPE SHIT MAN

KNOCS LANDNINNNN

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Dogg Ly Dogg

Thanx for asking him my question Justin  ;)
Hennessey well thats classic drink, need to sipp some this we  8)

GangstaBoogy

What was the one with Knoc and Warren G that was supposed to be on "Knoc's Landin"? They were both singing from what I remember.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

DPGC23:  Thanks!
George Brown: My pleasure George ;)
GB: "The Reverend Knoc" was the joint your thinking of.

Keep it coming! Knoc will be hearing about every comment of feedback left  ;D

BossBullet

• 'G'

wow man the third time im asking you if u can ask knoc if we would step in and make peace with snoop and crook and make a collabo all 3 of them titled long beach connected LBC but u keep saying ill ask him next one and u keep skipping very professional my friend

GangstaBoogy

There you go! Thats it.

Man dude needs to leak all those songs that Elektra tagged over.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

wow man the third time im asking you if u can ask knoc if we would step in and make peace with snoop and crook and make a collabo all 3 of them titled long beach connected LBC but u keep saying ill ask him next one and u keep skipping very professional my friend
dude you gotta be kidding. I said the question would get asked, never gave you a specific date. I already spoke about it with Knoc, just hadn't recorded it. Since your being so damn anal, I'll just give you your answer now. Knoc already has Crooked I on "Book Of Knoc" and said he needs to get Snoop on it still.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!

dude you gotta be kidding. I said the question would get asked, never gave you a specific date. I already spoke about it with Knoc, just hadn't recorded it. Since your being so damn anal, I'll just give you your answer now. Knoc already has Crooked I on "Book Of Knoc" and said he needs to get Snoop on it still.

props
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lol...

You Luna what album are those two Budda produced tracks on? Buddas got heat!!!

Lunatic

^2 tracks that were supposed to be on Knoc's debut album, "Knoc's Landin." The album was shelved and never released. All tracks are floating around the net though.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I've got the Knocs Landing bootleg but neither of those tracks are on it?

OG Snoopaveli

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1292/56/

Raptalk.Net starts the week off right with another installment in the “Answers from the Book of Knoc” series…

Right here on Raptalk.Net, Knoc-Turn’Al and Lunatic team up for the third installment in the “Answers from the Book of Knoc” series. For those who may be checking out the series for the first time, it revolves around seasoned veteran west coast artist

Knoc-Turn’Al answering five fan submitted questions each week. The questions have come from a variety of people with names submitted and Knoc-Turn’Al may even shout you out during his answer. It is not too late to submit your questions, as I (Lunatic) will personally be filing all submitted questions and asking Knoc-Turn’Al each one of them as each week progresses. We’d also like to shout out ChronicVacation.Com, Illuminati2G.Net and SoPrupRadio.Com for also featuring this series. Let’s get into it!

Raptalk.Net: Knoc-Turn’Al is back here with us to answer some more fan questions. I thought we’d start the week off with a little fun! George Brown asks, “What is your favorite alcoholic drink?”

Knoc-Turn’Al: (starts rapping) “Hennessey, Cognac, real niggas hold that, aim for them white boys, its drank and jack, I got a house full of hoes that wanna lick the ball sack, hurry up and roll that, that sticky, that chronic, that good, that green, its ya’ boy Knoc-Turn’Al with a gangsta lean” – that’s all I gotta’ say about that George Brown.

Raptalk.Net: Ain’t that the truth! Livio wants to know, “what are you going to do with the song “Get Down” produced by Warren G? It was only released as a snippet on a MathMadix mixtape.” Clearly Livio is up on his game because he peeped the MathMadix mixtape.

Raptalk.Net: For real. That is a great track as well. We got a question here from Jaydc555 and he wants to know, “Do you have to wait for Crooked I to drop his album before you drop yours?”

Knoc-Turn’Al: Maybe; maybe not. I don’t know. The whole point is I don’t disrespect anyone from my culture. I don’t deny anyone their shine. If that’s what they wanna’ go with, that’s fine for me because they know what they’re doing. They have a plan. They built it around that.

Raptalk.Net: Mau wants to know, who produced the following songs. The first is “Come All You” featuring Chyna Girl.

Knoc-Turn’Al: That was S-Dog.

Raptalk.Net: Ok. How about “L.A. Confidential” featuring Slip Capone?

Knoc-Turn’Al: “L.A. Confidential”…what does the song go like?

Raptalk.Net: I got it here; let me play it and re-fresh your memory.

Knoc-Turn’Al: I did so many songs with Slip Capone, it’s hard to remember.

Raptalk.Net: Here it is, let me let it play for you (song plays)

Knoc-Turn’Al: That’s me and Slip Capone. That is a beat that BattleCat produced.

Raptalk.Net: There it is! Who produced “Your Only Son?”

Knoc-Turn’Al: “Your Only Son” play that one for me.

Raptalk.Net: Let me play this for you. This is one of my favorite joints you ever did (song plays).

Knoc-Turn’Al: Oh I know it! Budda did that one. That’s Budda right there.

Raptalk.Net: The next one Mau wants to know is who produced “What Is Life?”

Knoc-Turn’Al: Budda. I knew which that one was. I can never forget that as a rapper. It was with the symphony. That’s ridiculous. That’s Budda right there. Budda put the butter on it!

Raptalk.Net: “What Is Life” is still one of my favorite Knoc-Turn’Al songs. Krzieg asks, “Do you think the bootleg killed your situation?”

Knoc-Turn’Al: I’m not dead so I don’t understand that question. I’m being sarcastic (laughs). Even though I’m just joking, the whole point being is your asking me a question online so how am I dead? As far as my career goes.

That concludes the third edition of the “Answers from the Book of Knoc” series. We urge fans to continue to submit their questions as they think of them because this series’ finale is nowhere in sight. Myself and Knoc-Turn’Al plan to keep this fan Q and A session going as long as we have interest and fans with questions which require answers. Check back next Monday for part four in this fan appreciation series.

Thx Luna & Thx Knoc !!!!!!
Another good read + my question was asked !!
Cool & can't wait 4 "Get Down" joint!!

Hell yeah i'm a big Knoc's fan, i know u know that Luna  ;) now knoc knows it too !!  8) n°1 france fan  8)

someaone can hook me up with that "ur only son" track! i lost mine thx