Author Topic: Nas Guests On 'Detox' But Mum On Next Move  (Read 1432 times)

sofdark

Re: Nas Guests On 'Detox' But Mum On Next Move
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2009, 03:19:29 PM »
Nas is gonna make a dopeass track.
He fuked wit dre during west vs east era so he deserves every right to be in the detox.

Jome

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2009, 04:55:50 PM »
^^ No offense to anybody, but fuck "keeping it west" for the sake of it..

I'd MUCH rather hear Nas, Jay-Z, Rakim & Busta, than Kurupt rhyming "OG" with "DPG" and "DPGC" for the 5653th time.. let alone Daz.
Xzibit, MC Ren, Ice Cube, Snoop, Game, Nate, Bishop should be mandatory though.. and preferably some Knoc.

I'd much rather hear Kurupt than Jay-Z or Nas on Detox :-X

Kurupt on his most recent cameo:

"The ladies just love me cuz I'm just so G
DPGC, us OG
DPGC, trust OG's
"

:-X :-X :-X

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2009, 08:03:42 PM »

I'd MUCH rather hear Nas, Jay-Z, Rakim & Busta, than Kurupt rhyming "OG" with "DPG" and "DPGC" for the 5653th time.. let alone Daz.
Xzibit, MC Ren, Ice Cube, Snoop, Game, Nate, Bishop should be mandatory though.. and preferably some Knoc.

DPGC, us OG
DPGC, trust OG's
"

lmao...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2009, 01:13:53 AM »
it's funny that Detox is still being talked about a lot; i wonder what it would take before people decide to put it to rest

love33

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2009, 02:44:14 PM »
it's funny that Detox is still being talked about a lot; i wonder what it would take before people decide to put it to rest

People were buzzin and talkin about Crooked I's album on and on for about 3 years in total, then when the point was kinda driven in that this album wasn't going to drop, people grew a high level of disdain towards Crooked I for misleading the fans that he had and he lost a lot of his true fans because he failed on his promises over and over again for years.  There's a point where you cross with even the most loyal fans when you fail to deliver on releases for a long period of time and the artist loses major credibility.  Dre's window is almost closing as anticipation grows into frustration..the next step is disgust.  This album will be looked at just like "Say Bye To The Old Guy" was for Crooked I where people will give up and it will tarnish his image completely.  People are going to look back on this and say that he was scared to drop it and it makes him look even worse because a lot of his so-called ghost-producers have moved on and he has just failed over and over again with these themes he has been promising like the musical play then it was characters rapping through his eyes, then "no rapping about 64's and blunts," then it was "were doing something new with live drums."  What is it next week? Is Tiger Woods going to be rapping on it pretending he's Dre.  I think the casket lid is being slid over the top of this project and the nails are being driven in as we speak.  If he doesn't drop a single within 6 weeks, or around Spring Break, it's pretty much over with the majority of fans.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 02:46:10 PM by love33 »

penenstamp

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2009, 03:01:49 PM »

DPGC, us OG
DPGC, trust OG's
"

Dre wouldn't let Kurupt get away with that, not on Detox.

Paul

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2009, 03:11:30 PM »

DPGC, us OG
DPGC, trust OG's
"

Genius
funkyfreshintheflesh

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2009, 06:33:36 PM »
I've finally come to realize that Detox isn't even a real album.  It was created by the Aftermath marketing department as a ploy to keep the fans tightly wrapped around their fingers and to keep the fans' attention tuned to Aftermath.  People like me are finally starting to realize that the myth of Dr. Dre's Detox album has been used to fool people in the same way that George W. Bush used the myth of Iraq having weapons of mass destruction to keep people supporting him and his administration.  However, eventually people caught up to the lie about Iraq having WMD, and people are now finally starting to realize that Detox has been a lie all along as well, starting with me.

Aftermath, fucc you for lieing to the fans for the past 10 years.  And you too Dr. Dre.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2009, 07:19:43 PM »
i don't wanna see --> Diddy , Jay Z, 50

wanna see -->
Nate Dogg
Snoop Dogg
Tha Dogg Pound
TRI-STAR
Roscoe
Knoc
Game
Devin The Dude
Cube
Ren
WC
Warren G
Butch Cassidy
D.O.C

A Real West Cast Classic By DR.DRE
Make it big west move.
but i know i am dreamin' !!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2009, 07:21:35 PM »
haha
detox jus got delayed for another 7 years

I've finally come to realize that Detox isn't even a real album.  It was created by the Aftermath marketing department as a ploy to keep the fans tightly wrapped around their fingers and to keep the fans' attention tuned to Aftermath.  People like me are finally starting to realize that the myth of Dr. Dre's Detox album has been used to fool people in the same way that George W. Bush used the myth of Iraq having weapons of mass destruction to keep people supporting him and his administration.  However, eventually people caught up to the lie about Iraq having WMD, and people are now finally starting to realize that Detox has been a lie all along as well, starting with me.

Aftermath, fucc you for lieing to the fans for the past 10 years.  And you too Dr. Dre.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MisterX

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2009, 11:20:23 PM »

I've thought that too that maybe it was just a ploy to keep his name out there and to stay relevant, but I don't know. Stat Quo said that he has to release it otherwise he'll have to pay a lot of money back to Interscope.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2009, 12:07:13 AM »
The fans Detoxing is the concept.

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2009, 01:45:26 AM »
Yo,

check this out : http://www.kanyelive.com/talk/index.php?topic=37548.1518

the detox topic on kanye's forum.

A real source "scarves" says that DRE+ELIZONDO+BATSON just made the greatest beat ever a few days ago !!!

its really real, DETOX is gonna be insane as Quick already said.
Stat said it.

LOOK OUT FOR DETOX

The D.O.C and

MisterX

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2009, 02:41:33 PM »
Yo,

check this out : http://www.kanyelive.com/talk/index.php?topic=37548.1518

the detox topic on kanye's forum.

A real source "scarves" says that DRE+ELIZONDO+BATSON just made the greatest beat ever a few days ago !!!

its really real, DETOX is gonna be insane as Quick already said.
Stat said it.

LOOK OUT FOR DETOX

Who's scarves? What's his story? I don't want to read all 100 pages.

Matty

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2009, 04:21:20 PM »
i've read through the most recent pages of that thread. seems like scarves is some kind of insider, comes through with a lot of studio pics of dre and the crew. they posted some pics saying that dre + mike elizondo + mark batson are for the first time ever gettin down on some stuff together and its insane.

the most recent pages going on about some recently made beat which is apparently incredible and better than anything before, the ultimate banger. it will definitely be on detox, blew out some of the speakers in the studio and even dre is completely chuffed with it :0

who knows if that's true but it does sound pretty awesome!