Author Topic: Nas Guests On 'Detox' But Mum On Next Move  (Read 1429 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Nas Guests On 'Detox' But Mum On Next Move
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2009, 08:52:35 PM »
to be honest I'm anticipating way more that Fergie/Dre collabo than the Nas one

the ghost

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2009, 08:54:01 PM »
I could care less if Ja rule is on a cut aslong as we can finally hear something lol.  But seriously I would not mind one bit if Nas hit a track!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2009, 08:55:51 PM »
Nas is one of the best to ever do it and in a weird way i think he suits dres new style beats lol.

For real though, i kinda would like to see it west too to a certain extent, like the niggaz jome mentioned plus a couple new ones and some legends too.

Just drop the muthafucker lol

pz

love33

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2009, 10:57:50 PM »
Game made the closest thing to a 'Detox' album when he dropped "The Doctor's Advocate" that album was straight fire.  And to those of you who say leave Daz & Kurupt off, that "Bang" track was a pure banger that he dropped with The Game.  "The Doctor's Advocate was the closest to a west 'detox' album it looks like we're gonna see.  I think The Game should just drop Detox as a double album and do another album like 'the doctor's advocate' style beats and throw eastwood, young keno, roscoe, ya boy, and jay rock, dogg pound, too short, ice cube, e-40 and dj quik on there.

2euce 7even

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2009, 04:41:23 AM »
Detox Will Be A WACK Album With Some Pop-Features.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2009, 06:14:13 AM »
After guesting on records by Young Jeezy, the Game, DJ Khaled and Keyshia Cole in 2008, he has a couple of other features lined up for the new year -- including a shot on Dr. Dre's "Detox," whenever it comes out.

billboard.com

See how much of a joke Detox has become?

50 and EMs albums have to come out before Detox, so we are looking at a fall 09 release for detox without any delays, so we should really expect detox to drop summer 2010
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

penenstamp

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2009, 06:17:42 AM »
^^ No offense to anybody, but fuck "keeping it west" for the sake of it..

I'd MUCH rather hear Nas, Jay-Z, Rakim & Busta, than Kurupt rhyming "OG" with "DPG" and "DPGC" for the 5653th time.. let alone Daz.
Xzibit, MC Ren, Ice Cube, Snoop, Game, Nate, Bishop should be mandatory though.. and preferably some Knoc.

I'd much rather hear Kurupt than Jay-Z or Nas on Detox :-X

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2009, 06:29:22 AM »
detox looking better and better each day  ::)

and what's that supposed to mean?  ???

It means I'm really looking forward to that detox track feat. 50/Diddy/Wayne

+1 lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2009, 06:30:43 AM »

I'd MUCH rather hear Nas, Jay-Z, Rakim & Busta, than Kurupt rhyming "OG" with "DPG" and "DPGC" for the 5653th time.. let alone Daz.
Xzibit, MC Ren, Ice Cube, Snoop, Game, Nate, Bishop should be mandatory though.. and preferably some Knoc.

im with u on this one bro:)   lets hope people will not say that they better see t-pain and akon on it before nate dogg.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2009, 08:22:54 AM »

im with u on this one bro:)   lets hope people will not say that they better see t-pain and akon on it before nate dogg.

Word . those kids need to get schooled.

Matty

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009, 09:11:15 AM »
translation - nas records music with dre for dre vaults

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2009, 09:29:43 AM »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2009, 11:28:14 AM »

I have a feeling one day (when most of us are in our 40s we'll hear all of that shit- from Ruthless 2 Aftermath)

Nas Is Coming!

love33

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2009, 12:51:09 PM »
I mean, lets be honest, this guy is pure pathetic.  He leads people in so many different directions and plays games with peoples careers (i.e. Rakim, Stat Quo, Hittman, The Game, Six Two, Knoc Turnal, etc.).  That's why The Game just said fine if you don't wanna work with me on my third album I'm not gonna wait ten years for a beat that's not even promised to be top notch and Game said in that interview he may possibly never work with him again.

Dre has changed directions too many times on this project -- in 2004 it was supposed to be an album similar to "Dr. Dre 2001."  In 2005, it was supposed to be a concept album where the characters rap a music play.  Then later it was changed to other rappers rapping over Dre beats in his eyes (i.e. Crooked I "Say Dr. Dre" track).  Then, it was supposed to be an album not about 64s or smoking weed because in his words, "that's played."  Now, it's looking like his guest list is Lil Wayne, Nas, 50 Cent, Eminem, Warren G, R Kelly, Jay-Z, and Kanye West.

Dre has avoided an entire generation in Hip Hop because of his slowness.  I'm going to treat this album like I treated "Say Hi To Tha Bad Guy" -- move on and forget about it.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2009, 02:27:54 PM »
I mean, lets be honest, this guy is pure pathetic.  He leads people in so many different directions and plays games with peoples careers (i.e. Rakim, Stat Quo, Hittman, The Game, Six Two, Knoc Turnal, etc.).  That's why The Game just said fine if you don't wanna work with me on my third album I'm not gonna wait ten years for a beat that's not even promised to be top notch and Game said in that interview he may possibly never work with him again.

Dre has changed directions too many times on this project -- in 2004 it was supposed to be an album similar to "Dr. Dre 2001."  In 2005, it was supposed to be a concept album where the characters rap a music play.  Then later it was changed to other rappers rapping over Dre beats in his eyes (i.e. Crooked I "Say Dr. Dre" track).  Then, it was supposed to be an album not about 64s or smoking weed because in his words, "that's played."  Now, it's looking like his guest list is Lil Wayne, Nas, 50 Cent, Eminem, Warren G, R Kelly, Jay-Z, and Kanye West.

Dre has avoided an entire generation in Hip Hop because of his slowness.  I'm going to treat this album like I treated "Say Hi To Tha Bad Guy" -- move on and forget about it.

like i told ya'll b4 Detox isn't coming out until the order of BISD, R3Lapse, then Detox.  Detox means you aint gettin shit no matter how bad you want it.  Get Dr. Dre outta your system.  That's the whole concept.  You keep wanting it but can't get it until you just give up on it... Detox.  It's like a crack addict album, you start off smoking (the chronic) then it gets heavier (chronic 2000) then you decide to quit *detox*.  i'm not sure if I'm explaining it correctly but that's how I'm thinking it goes.  After all if Dre woulda released an album in 2005/2006 wat would he have had to lose?? He was already at the top, people were STILL buying records and the game still had a wide open lane for something fresh and hardcore.  but i c wat you're saying about playing with people's careers, maybe they didnt want to release an album in the first place?  after all, it's not like any of those artist actually needed Dr. Dre with the exception of Stat & Game (when Game 1st came out).  Hitt, 6, and Knoc already had enough buzz at the time from when Dre dropped 2001 (and plus Hitt's album got leaked anyway).  And Bishop already had a level underground following.  Detox will come out but it'll be more of an instrumental/poetry rap type of thing I'm assuming, but still that bump we're lookin 2 hear from Dre.  I'm shittin and pissin in my pants just like the next muthafucka is but wait until 50 & Em release their albums then we'll see it.  But maybe he might pull a Quincy Jones and release his best shit when he turns 50, he's always mentioned that in his interviews (Dre is the Q of hip hop).  Even if Dre had Fergie on his album, I'm sure he would make Fergie sound like the most gangstaist, soulful bitch on the market- guaranteed.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 02:37:28 PM by RadioTube! »