Author Topic: Why Crooked I wastin his time with these Slaughterhouse fruits? I want weeklies?  (Read 769 times)

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

Crooked I > Rest of slaughterhouse by a mile..... royce can hang lyrically but is kinda homo with that cowboy hat he always sporting... buddens i NEVER been a fan... he weak in my opinion.... Ortiz.... i haven't heard much of his shit but from what I have heard he is aight but no crooked i by any measure

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Crooked I is the weakest link in the group. Royce got this shit hands down.

Weakest may be too harsh, but he's def. not the best.

Royce > Ortiz > Budden = Crooked

See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

YoungCrookedI

wasn't he supposed to release his album last summer?

man be quiet...

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Crooked I is the weakest of the group maybe he should get the fuck out to shut you crooked i nut huggers up.

As far as slaughter house goes you gotta be a fucking retarded squirrel to think that they haven't been dropping heat on those tracks I'm digging every tune so far.

Think I found Crooked I biggest fan

but um wow could care less no one owes anybody music you are luccy to get what you get shut the fuc up,and live your life
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 05:11:15 PM by yeapp »

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
slaughterhouse > hhw

crook has been forced to compete with other high calibre lyricists, it will only bring the beast out of him.

hhw's tend to get boring after a while.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
SLaughterhouse sucks and crooked is geting old he's like 32 look at Game and everything he did before 30
Bullets aint got no names

EFFeX

SLaughterhouse sucks and crooked is geting old he's like 32 look at Game and everything he did before 30

So, Crooked I and the rest of Slaughterhouse suck?

It would be interesting to know which emcees you listen to...

BIGWORM

Slaughter House haters need to smarten up and actually check there music out before they comment on it!.

As far as that idiot that dissed me goes stay one your short yellow bus....

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Listened to crooked when he was on tha row and when BBC and str8 bosses came out he hasent droped any tight songs since does crook pay u to defend him efx cuz u get ur panties in a bunch ne time someone says ne thing bout him

EFFeX

Listened to crooked when he was on tha row and when BBC and str8 bosses came out he hasent droped any tight songs since does crook pay u to defend him efx cuz u get ur panties in a bunch ne time someone says ne thing bout him

Panties in a bunch? Hardly... I just can't understand how you saying him and Slaughterhouse are wack.

Trust me homie, I have some complaints myself, but lyrically, dude is on point.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I never said he sucks he's just old probably a grandpa I don't care bout the vegetarians I mean slaughterhouse

EFFeX

I never said he sucks he's just old probably a grandpa I don't care bout the vegetarians I mean slaughterhouse

Damn early 30s is old now?

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
 Damn! Can't posters give their opinion without everyone jumping all over them? I thought this was a discussion forum! Jeez! It's getting bad in here!

GangstaBoogy

The fuck is goin on.. IMO those cats have no chemistry, the shit they dropped suck and Crooked I is way better off alone..

He said the weeklies was comin back?

You're literally gay. Like you really sleep with men. Faggot.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
jesus, its one thing to blindly follow your favorite rapper, but to deny any of these cats have skill is rediculous....
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD