Author Topic: Why Crooked I wastin his time with these Slaughterhouse fruits? I want weeklies?  (Read 768 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
your plan would be the best way to go
good shit

DONT FUCK UP CROOKED
YOUR FUCKIN LIFE IS ON THE LINE!!!!

real shit but still his solo album seems to be nowhere in near sight, I think cats are gettin at

Because this is incredible exposure for him, in the last month people that never even heard of him before are already fans. It's exposing him to a totally different audience and media outlets that weren't paying attention before are doing so now. Look at all the coverage and shows they are putting together. You can't blame him for riding the wave, everything up till this point hasn't exactly helped the situation.

BTW: Those Slaughterhouse joints are sick, you trippin' on that homie.

No that's true and they are absolutely right for feeling the way they do... I mean, look, we were promised BOSS as a free download and Hip Hop Weekly two this year. So, far we haven't heard anythign about that yet. However, I am wondering if the Slaughterhouse hype changed a couple things and Crook is re-doing his strategy now. I mean as it goes right now, he's been so busy, is HHW even possible right now? I don't know, maybe, but we don't know how much free time he has right now. I think that Crook needs to capitalize off this Slaughterhouse thing asap. Joey dropping an this month, and Royce is dropping one in April... Maybe the free BOSS download should be March. Three Slaughterhouse releases in three months, that'd be insane. It's possible.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

papa-smurf

I admit.i dont like joe buddens or any of the other slaughter house members but its alot of people who do.So This is good exposure for crooked i..We most likely to see a slaughterhouse album before we see a crooked i solo album.I think this a good move for crooked.

Al Bundy

Crooked I is the weakest link in the group. Royce got this shit hands down.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn its a tuff one
royce is dope at what he does, but damn better than crooked???
close call

but nah if crooked wants to be better he can be and most of the time is!!!

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' OG
I'll take slaughterhouse over hip-hop weeklys.   They all seem to have a better chance as a group then their independent careers so far.

Mietek23

Crooked I needs to release that fuckin' BOSS record! If he wants to release it for FREE than what's the difference if he release it NOW or next month?! Holdin' back a record that was supposed to drop numerous times and is now supposed to drop for FREE don't make no fuckin' sense...

Africandogg

• 'G'
Shut the f*** u imbecile Crooked I is doin his thing. If he is wasting time its his not yours. Appreciate the lil he has given us. Africa loves CROOKED you silly punks betta shut up wit all the criticism.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'll take slaughterhouse over hip-hop weeklys.   They all seem to have a better chance as a group then their independent careers so far.
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
Slaughterhouse is cool, but they should replace buddens with Locksmith though... Or just do a Crooked/Locksmith collabo

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Slaughterhouse is opening act before Nas isn't it?
+ XXL has already wrote something about it and Slaughterhouse is for sure getting some exposure.

You have to be an absolute idiot to think that appearing with East Coast cats on the East Cost is worse promotion than uploading hip-hop weeklys to people that are already your loyal fans...how the hell are you gonna get some exposure if you ain't even performing on the east? Even though he just raps that same freestyle over and over again, he is getting other people to check for his music now.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 05:50:38 AM by Booz »

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Slaughterhouse is opening act before Nas isn't it?
+ XXL has already wrote something about it and Slaughterhouse is for sure getting some exposure.

You have to be an absolute idiot to think that appearing with East Coast cats on the East Cost is worse promotion than uploading hip-hop weeklys to people that are already your loyal fans...how the hell are you gonna get some exposure if you ain't even performing on the east? Even though he just raps that same freestyle over and over again, he is getting other people to check for his music now.
word
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Jome

Weakest may be too harsh, but he's def. not the best.

Royce > Crooked > Ortiz = Budden

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm starting to doubt that he'll get around to doing another HHW. The novelty of it has worn off since everyone else is doing something similar to it nowadays. We already know he can freestyle his ass off over other people's beats, so it's sorta played out, in my opinion.

I'd rather he just focus on the Slaughter House project at the moment. I'm more excited about that than the BOSS album to be honest. He can't even drop a FREE album properly.

Hopefully being around Joey, Joell & Royce will force his hand in this group situation. Maybe he'll learn a thing or two about releasing albums in the process.  :P

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
nigga u bugged out...slaughterhouse is the shit... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
wasn't he supposed to release his album last summer?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....