Author Topic: 50 Cent Recruits Trick Daddy & Jacki-O In Beef Against Rick Ross  (Read 743 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent Recruits Trick Daddy & Jacki-O In Beef Against Rick Ross
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2009, 08:32:32 PM »
This is a good look for Fif, Ross is over

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2009, 08:33:06 PM »
yall know nobody outside the net is even much concern with this shit... shit texas alone nobody even much care bout neither one of these niggas..

neither gets play in texas..

summer jam come these 2 niggas in it... they gone get treated like they local jokers..while the local jokers get the upmost treatment..

ask game

Thats probably some true shit, especially wit' 50 bein' from NewYork
http://www.imeem.com/gblacklandova/music/moEqnGji/new_impressions_there_she_go/

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2009, 08:34:45 PM »
I always wondered why 50 didn't diss Trick Daddy. I mean he dissed R.Kelly, Jadakiss / Fat Joe for workin with Ja...Trick Daddy was on that album too.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 08:45:52 PM »
I always wondered why 50 didn't diss Trick Daddy. I mean he dissed R.Kelly, Jadakiss / Fat Joe for workin with Ja...Trick Daddy was on that album too.

he was finna sign trick daddy last yr.. i remember hearin bout it..they ask trick.. he kept sayin its possible..

when the young buck shit was goin on...

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 09:15:28 PM »

he was finna sign trick daddy last yr.. i remember hearin bout it..they ask trick.. he kept sayin its possible..

when the young buck shit was goin on...

http://www.imeem.com/kooliechrisse1/music/AP5y8ngW/bybbackyard_band_thong_song/

Young Buck is dat nigga!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 09:33:26 PM »
Officer Ricky probz wishing he hadn't dissed fiddy now

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 11:40:49 PM »
50 has impressed me thus far. I really dont think he even needs this help to ruin Rick Ross... He should just push on with some more of the same and that will destroy Ross to be honest.... 8)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2009, 10:09:11 AM »
Officer Ricky Ross Is Already Destroyed.... ;)

MediumL

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2009, 12:10:32 PM »
50 made a smart move with ross' babys mama. now everyone seen this everyone be coming out with dirt on ross in the hope they can get a trip to new york or at least some money out of it lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

midwestryder

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2009, 01:11:21 PM »
yall know nobody outside the net is even much concern with this shit... shit texas alone nobody even much care bout neither one of these niggas..

summer jam come these 2 niggas in it... they gone get treated like they local jokers..while the local jokers get the upmost treatment..

ask game

while they are talking about it all over st louis radio for the last week. it just counts what part of america you live in.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2009, 01:13:28 PM »

ask game

while they are talking about it all over st louis radio for the last week. it just counts what part of america you live in.

the beef?

MediumL

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2009, 01:17:43 PM »

ask game

shit ive heard em talk about it on uk hip hop stations as well. probably most exposure ross gonna get over here anyways
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

midwestryder

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2009, 01:19:00 PM »

ask game

the beef?
yes the beef  my friend. they were making fun of officer ross on the radio.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2009, 01:27:25 PM »

ask game

the beef?
yes the beef  my friend. they were making fun of officer ross on the radio.

i am not surprized, 50 is one of the biggest names on the radio & Rick Ross makes his fair share of radio tracks.

its good mainstream beef, i just hope 50 drops some bombs for Officer Ricky. 8)