Author Topic: 50 Cent Recruits Trick Daddy & Jacki-O In Beef Against Rick Ross  (Read 743 times)

Elano

50 Cent Recruits Trick Daddy & Jacki-O In Beef Against Rick Ross
« on: February 05, 2009, 05:12:50 AM »
50 Cent has no plans of backing down in his battle with Def Jam rapper Rick Ross. In an interview this morning with syndicated radio personality Big Boy, Fif hinted at releasing more damaging videos aimed at the Boss starring several of the Florida rapper’s Miami associates.

Just like he did with Tia, the mother of Ross’ son William, the G-Unit head says he has plans for meeting Trick Daddy and Jacki-O to help in his quest to ending the Boss’ career. “With Jacki-O I spoke to her yesterday, she’s supposed to be flying out to come talk to me,” he told Big Boy. “Trick Daddy, it’s a lot of people out in Miami, they clear that that’s a fraud.”

The Queens-bred MC says he did his “homework” on Ross and can’t wait to unleash his next move. “[Ross] was supposed to speak to Greg Street yesterday,” 50 claimed. “They stopped that phone call from happening. I’m like why, I need you to keep going so you can create an explanation for me delivering the next thing.“

While 50 claims that Def Jam put a gag order on Ross, the rapper released a video for “Mafia Music” today- the song that initially launched the beef. The clip shows Ross standing in front of a pool wearing a suit and gloves while carrying a large machine gun.

'EclipZe

Re: 50 Cent Recruits Trick Daddy & Jacki-O In Beef Against Rick Ross
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 08:00:03 AM »
yay more piggy bank raps

MediumL

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 08:46:34 AM »
damn even the Game said he was siding with 50 on this one. Trick Daddy and Ross supposedly put a halt to their beef but if what 50 says is true (about getting Trick out to diss Ross) then the beefs back on...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 08:48:39 AM »
Officer Ricky probz wishing he hadn't dissed fiddy now

MediumL

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 09:06:31 AM »
Rumour is that 50 has obtained a vid of ceremony in which Ross became a prison officer lol That would be the ultimate boyage...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 09:19:45 AM »
Oh great, Victor Duncan's[50] at it again...getting others to do his dirty work.  Can't he completely whore somebody without others help?  He really didn't need Eminem & Busta 2 end JaRule's career[still liked the diss song which name I can't remember now >:(]  He ruined G-Unit doing that, causing a rivalry with Game & yall know how that turned out.

Victor Duncan is the main villain on the Principal who coulda killed the main character at the end with a gun but wanted 1 of his lackeys 2 kill him with the knife.  Dude wasn't gonna do life 4 nobody...and he shouldn't.  And paid with a bullet to the head :(  Got arrested at the end ;D

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 06:37:19 PM »
Oh great, Victor Duncan's[50] at it again...getting others to do his dirty work.  Can't he completely whore somebody without others help?  He really didn't need Eminem & Busta 2 end JaRule's career[still liked the diss song which name I can't remember now >:(]  He ruined G-Unit doing that, causing a rivalry with Game & yall know how that turned out.

Victor Duncan is the main villain on the Principal who coulda killed the main character at the end with a gun but wanted 1 of his lackeys 2 kill him with the knife.  Dude wasn't gonna do life 4 nobody...and he shouldn't.  And paid with a bullet to the head :(  Got arrested at the end ;D

Ja dissed Eminem and Busta so it was not like they just jumped into it for no reason. He is using Trick Daddy and others that were close to Ross at one time to discredit him. There are no rules to war good or bad. Ricky just needs to come with something better at this point.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 07:11:38 PM »
LOL@Ricky  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 07:29:18 PM »
50 & Trick Daddy are the last two people i would see working together lol; but im glad they are. 8)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 07:30:55 PM »

Ja dissed Eminem and Busta so it was not like they just jumped into it for no reason. He is using Trick Daddy and others that were close to Ross at one time to discredit him. There are no rules to war good or bad. Ricky just needs to come with something better at this point.
I kinda 4got about that :-[.  They had every right in getting back at him.  I don't what JaRule was thinking when he joked about somebody shooting at Busta Rhymes.  Drive-bys aren't funny.  I thank you 4 reminding me a bit on that.  There is a unwritten rule though, you don't go using baby mommas in beef or diss innocent victims either.  

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 07:32:06 PM »
50 & Trick Daddy are the last two people i would see working together lol; but im glad they are. 8)

Didn't 50 try to sign Trick Daddy to G-Unit South?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 07:40:10 PM »

Didn't 50 try to sign Trick Daddy to G-Unit South?

honestly, not sure. i dont keep much tabs on the Unit besides there music lol.

but that does sound oddly familar for some reason; but i dont know, it just doesnt seem like they would be cool.

maybe its just the way they are both portrayed in the industry.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2009, 08:04:30 PM »
http://www.imeem.com/people/kl_aF6/music/zELTAfO_/junkyard_band_loose_booty/

Rick Ross just pulled a Ja Rule lol!  All I know is he needs to do some real shit besides make songs and videos LOL!  Fakin' lookin all hard n shit.  50 already got him beat.  Rick Ross needs to re-invent himself.  ASAP

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2009, 08:14:40 PM »
Trick Daddy said in a video interview that him and Rick Ross don't have any problems and never did and that it was all misinformation and just people in their crews that were talkin', it was the same video when he spoke on Plies... it was at some radio station

who knows though, but 50 is definetely gettin' at Ross hard at this point

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2009, 08:19:13 PM »
yall know nobody outside the net is even much concern with this shit... shit texas alone nobody even much care bout neither one of these niggas..

neither gets play in texas..

summer jam come these 2 niggas in it... they gone get treated like they local jokers..while the local jokers get the upmost treatment..

ask game