Author Topic: TECHNIEC Presents: ES SPORTS (We n da Game) TECHNIEC SPEAKS!!  (Read 528 times)

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
TECHNIEC Presents: ES SPORTS (We n da Game) TECHNIEC SPEAKS!!
« on: February 05, 2009, 08:29:14 PM »
LONG BEACH CITY is about to explode back on the scene with a new mixtape series; TECHNIEC Presents: ES SPORTS (We n da Game)

Look out for "TECHNIEC Presents: ES SPORTS (We n da Game)"mixtape series coming to a hood near you in March..

You are about to take a seat in the fastlane...Tha Blocstar/ Tha Rebel is gearing up to explode back on to the scene with avengance, and he's bringing the whole city with him...

It's all about to unfold this March...The REAL is BACK!!

Stay Tuned..

Techniec:
ITS 2009 FOLKS AND THE BEGINNING HAS JUST BEGUN!! AS BARACK OBAMA TAKES HIS OATH TO RESTORE AMERICA .. BLOCREBELS NATIONWIDE WILL BE HARD @ WORK AS AMERICA SLEEPS TO BECOME SYMBOLS OF TRIUMPH AGAINST ALL ODDS, INCLUDING ECONOMIC RESTRAINTS. TOGETHER FORMING A LOCK/KEY MOVEMENT BUILT FROM THE GROUND UP, THIS RELATIVE BRANCH OF THE DYNAMIC CERTIFIED OUTFIT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!! OUR MOTTO @ BLOCREBEL IS SIMPLY "BE ABOUT IT OR READ ABOUT IT", BE FRESH OR STINK! .....SIMPLE AS THAT... NOW ENOUGH OF THE DIPLOMATIC CHIT!!!... WELCOME TO BLOCREBEL LAND. CHECK OUT MY NEW JOINTS AND FEEL FREE TO HOLLA.... STAY TUNED FOR PAGE UPDATES/ TECHNIECS MYSPACE PAGE(currently awaiting re construction) brought to you by GIANT workshop,look out for TECHNIEC & L'S "BLACKLIST" the album, TECHNIEC presents ES SPORTS(we n da game) WHICH IS IN THE FINAL STAGES AND SET TO UNVAIL A NEVER BOFORE ADHESIVE OF YOUNG LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA TALENT. with production from L's, AAA music group, WISEGUY, E BIRD, AND MANY MORE, THIS IS THE FIRST INSTALLMENT OF WHATS TO KEEP YOU IN TUNE ALL YEAR LONG .... BLOCREBEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!! WE POPPN ALL 09
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 03:38:02 AM by aaamusicgroupwest »
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rap critic

Re: TECHNIEC Presents: ES SPORTS (We n da Game) Mixtape Series in MARCH
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 10:22:53 PM »
yea man im with it anything new from techniec
man it was funny cause i was listening to that recipe song
verse he spit off mack 10 recipe the other day shit was fire

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 10:27:13 PM »
Lets how see how long this inconsistent muthafucka last.

I love Tech's music but its sad how lazy dude is.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 11:36:43 PM »
Let's bring it back dawg! We got to get him some real FIRE on the beats!

KrazySumwhat

Re: TECHNIEC Presents: ES SPORTS (We n da Game)
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 03:50:43 AM »
 Sounds good.

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 06:19:28 AM »
Cant wait

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 07:50:14 PM »
Yeh it's gonna be dope...we have some BANGERS coming out for the fans man...

my favourites to look out for are "Tech Who Ya Wit" & "Represent yo Hood"

Thanx for the support...Tech reads all these post i send over...

If you guys have questions....

start asking and i'll get em over to Tech and the crew

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 07:54:05 PM »
i dont know if this a question you can ask him (cuz then he might come back wit a diss record haha)
but does he work at verizon for real?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 08:05:35 PM »
i dont know if this a question you can ask him (cuz then he might come back wit a diss record haha)
but does he work at verizon for real?

I've heard this question a million times....

I don't know, i've never asked Tech about where he gets his money...for real..enyce...who the fuck cares?  I hope he does so I he can walk away from his job doing something he loves...it's rare to do that...i'm trying to too..

I'm student and work a partime job...but because i did a photoshoot with a rented Bently, people ask if i'm rich...it doesn't matter, u guys don't buy music anyway.
Every second thread in here is, "when can u up it?"

If thats supporting your coast..damn...we'll see what the numbers are when Jay Rock drops....i'll be buying that..it's classic material so far

and for real...what would it matter where he works? u gotta be a banger to drop some of the hottest music coming out the westcoast?

Tech does shows at least once a month in LBC, he did one last night with Lil Bam, Krunch, Dynamic Certified, Tiny C Style..

If you have any serious music related questions hit me up..i can't be asking some gay shit bro...for real..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 08:15:52 PM »
nah dont get twisted
Ive been knowin bout tech for a minute
the question that I asked is tech related.  now whether thats gay, str8 etc.. thats on you to figure out and decide!!!  Ive been listenin to his muzik way before you started reppin him.  its not like if hes workin at the verizon joint, ima stop listenin to his muzik, but yeah someone wit his talent shouldnt be workin at that joint if he is. 

why the fuck is it gay when someone is askin a question about the artist that your reppin??
why the fuck should fans have to pay for muzik when everyone else is givin it out for free?
why the fuck can fans say good shit about tech but when cats say bad shit (accordin to you) then its time to blast off and answer the same way you did?

its cats like you that cant take heat (good or bad) cuz when im supportin the artist you reppin ima loyal muthafucka, but when I (or anyone) ask a question or say nah tech is wack or that song he did wasnt that good ima disloyal or not a real fan!!

Ive prolly been listentin and knowin bout tech before you even got down wit him!! (guessin)

who gives a fuck if he does shows once a month or once a year?
he doesnt have album out,  A REAL FUCKIN ALBUM OUT WIT NO FUCKIN INDUSTRY MADE BEATS FOR ANYONE TO COP!!!

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 08:37:19 PM »

I appreciate you've been listening to Tech for years thats dope...

You will get a lot of free music from Tech in the near future..i'm talking buying albums etc...

Enyce, i've talked to you a couple times in here and you seem cool....i was suprised you got a chance to ask a question..and u ask that

You wrote a bunch of stuff about being loyal and this and that....slow down...i'm not breaking apart your character..you seem cool...i was just like " why would you ask, That" Feel me...

It's all good

I do this because i love making music..it's never been about the money...

I hope u enjoy whats to come

I hope u like the music we offer and continue being a loyal fan

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 08:42:21 PM »
Pusha of the SOUL MECHANIX, thats wassup man..i'm gonna put you onto the team in a couple days, get you in the mix bro..

Thanks for all the support you have shown me over the last  year man...you know what it is...

lets get that interview poppin..

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 08:45:30 PM »
yea man im with it anything new from techniec
man it was funny cause i was listening to that recipe song
verse he spit off mack 10 recipe the other day shit was fire

Is this 80's Baby?? If so..thats a good name....i'm took some of your critiques hard until i realised you are so pssionate about hot music....

Yeh i miss the old days on the west man...Nippsey seems to be bringin it back a lil bit..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2009, 08:46:34 PM »
nah its all good. i support real muzik by real artists.  
point blank whether you or anyone reps tech ima cop it.  on some real shit what hes done lately hasnt been dope and on the same level that hes known for spittin.  

everything that I said isnt outta hate either, cuz others that slide thru here do the same typa shit (artists, groupies, fans etc...)

reason the question was asked in the first place, was cuz it was sad in the first place that a dope artist would have to work at a place like that where it will be hard to focus on what hes good at.  
I havent been to the verizon joint (and i dont know if he works there) so i dont know whether hes good or not at sellin phones but I do know that he once was able to spit.  
and im not sayin that havin a JOB is a bad thing.  Im not sayin that since hes not a crip or whatever that he isnt gangsta wit it.  

its jus been too long and no muzik from a dope artist.  and then when he does release muzik its not like it used to be.  

You will get a lot of free music from Tech in the near future..i'm talking buying albums etc...

Enyce, i've talked to you a couple times in here and you seem cool....i was suprised you got a chance to ask a question..and u ask that

You wrote a bunch of stuff about being loyal and this and that....slow down...i'm not breaking apart your character..you seem cool...i was just like " why would you ask, That" Feel me...

It's all good

Cube

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 08:52:38 PM »
nah its all good. i support real muzik by real artists.  
point blank whether you or anyone reps tech ima cop it.  on some real shit what hes done lately hasnt been dope and on the same level that hes known for spittin.  

everything that I said isnt outta hate either, cuz others that slide thru here do the same typa shit (artists, groupies, fans etc...)

reason the question was asked in the first place, was cuz it was sad in the first place that a dope artist would have to work at a place like that where it will be hard to focus on what hes good at.  
I havent been to the verizon joint (and i dont know if he works there) so i dont know whether hes good or not at sellin phones but I do know that he once was able to spit.  
and im not sayin that havin a JOB is a bad thing.  Im not sayin that since hes not a crip or whatever that he isnt gangsta wit it.  

its jus been too long and no muzik from a dope artist.  and then when he does release muzik its not like it used to be.  

It's all good

I feel you dawg, well I can only speak for me when i say this because i've only heard my shit....the tracks r hot...

Tech needs to build his buzz back up and figure out what sound you guys are feeling.
He has AAA Music Group, L's, Wiseguy and a few other producers..and we all want the lead on an album....( meaning we set the tone for the production and the other producers work around that sound, so we will see what you guys think...

L's is another dope producer and that Techs main guy and then us....so it's friendly competition...I guess we will see what you the fans like over the next few months...

L's has jumped on a few of my tracks and added his flava...i'm intreted to see the reaction from that too...

I'm glad you like good music...keep being a hard critic..it's fans like you that tell us exactly how you feel about the music that help shape a great album...your voice really counts....so make it count!!!

Dom from AAA Music Group