Author Topic: Damn i gotta get this off my chest  (Read 503 times)

A

• Lil Geezy
Damn i gotta get this off my chest
« on: February 06, 2009, 09:18:38 AM »
i dont post much but man what would you all do if u was me.

alright ive been working with this female shes my manager. We were real close talk all the time, work together, she use to take me to eat after work shared food with me during lunch. She invited me to her house during the holidays i got know her family, she made me feel like i was family. She even put band aids on my finger when i got cut a couple of times real cool female. but she was older then me and was married and has kids 2. Well one thing thing lead to another and we kinda hooked up. Then she kinda regretted it and kinda started to ignore me and told me she made a mistake. I could understand that but damn that hurt me. So anyways we were still friends then we starting falling for one another again she said we were gonna hang out one day but it didnt end up happening i tried to call her she wouldnt call me back. So the next day at work i was pissed felt like she was playing with me i was like wtf. Then she got mad at me said i didnt know how to act and that she was with her husband cuz he toke tha day off and that she didnt want anything to do with me. That shit hurt again damn. well since then shes been a bitch to me wont talk to me wont even look at me giving me the toughest jobs it even fells like she turned the females against me. But when i tell her i wanna quit she tries to be all nice to me and she tells me noo dont quit. But lately she been worse shes hella nice to everyone else and she acts like im not even there. This pisses me off cuz i helped her so much I saved her job twice she doesnt even know how to speak english (we work the Graveyardshift) and i came in just when another boss came in and he tried to make her quit or move her to another store but i helped her i translated for her did papers she was supposed to do, read notes and all kind of shit she shoulda been doing. so keep in mind shes getting paid twice of what im getting but i didnt care cuz she was hella cool with me. One time someone toke her purse and i had to cancel her credit cards translate for her to the police and thats something i dont wanna do buts thats how much love i had 4 her. theres more but fuck i dont wanna keep going. anywayz lately shes been a bitch to me she dont even wanna be near me but she acts like everything is all good in front of the rest and im trying to be cool with her but today i was like fuck it I started doing the same to her... what would yall do? i wanna quit but then i dont its hard to find a job right now
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 12:01:26 PM by A »

Floydness

Re: Damn i gotta get this off my chest
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 10:13:57 AM »
Todays lesson: Try not to shit in your own backyard...

Theres nothing much that u can do, at this point everything is on the table and shes ignoring u because she doesnt want her husband to find out about u and worry sets in about ruining her family (even though that idiot should have thought about that before the situation even happend) anyways, it seems that she still has some feelings for u which is the "reason" behind her wacky attitude. Dont take it to heart, I suggest u look for another job while ur still working at this one.. Dont call her anymore, treat her in a nice manner but just be a little on the cold side. If u dont find another job then u just have to bite the bullet and sleep in the bed u made for urself.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 10:18:00 AM »
bitches are fucked like that. I'd say fuck that bitch quit your job and never talk to that ho again. Ive had similar shit happen to me and evertime they blow you off they come back and say their sorry, but then they do it again and again. So fuck em. If you quit and she tries to get you back dont take her back shes just playing games.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 10:40:00 AM »
have her deported and take her job.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

A

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 11:57:38 AM »
the crazy thing is when i first started working i was not even on her like that cuz when i started working there her husband was working there 2 and i became cool with him, then he left.(damn this shits crazy) then she started flirting with me and wearing sexy shirts and following me around working with me and now im like wtf were u coming on to me then.  its hard though cuz she looks good, everytime when i use to go to lunch with her every guy would look at her.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 12:23:36 PM »
^^^maybe she still cheats on her husband, she just found somebody she likes better then you now...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 12:43:59 PM »
YEAH I FEEL YOU CUZ I WENT THRU SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND ITS A BAD PLACE TO BE IN

AITE INFO BOUT THIS FEMALE:
-HER MAN WAS LOCKED UP
-SHE HAD SKRILLA
-SHE WAS SMART
-SHE WAS BOUT 25 AT THE TIME, SHE WAS MUCH OLDER THAN ME
(I WAS ONLY YOUNG 17/18)

I STARTED WORKIN AT THIS PLACE, AND THEN THIS FEMALE STARTS WORKIN AS A  CASHIER WHICH I WAS DOIN UNTIL I MOVED UP BUT.  I WAS NEVER INTERESTED IN MOVIN UP THO, TRYNA TO STAY LOW-KEY BUT SHE BECAME A SUPERVISOR QUIK.  AITE THATS WAZ UP. GOOD SHIT.  BUT THAT MEANS I WOULD HAVE MORE INTERACTION WIT HER CUZ SHE WOULD BECOME ONE OF MY MAIN SUPERVISORS.  AITE LETS GET IT.  SO YOU KNOW WE START CHOPPIN IT UP MORE THAN WHEN SHE STARTED AND WAS A NOBODY.  SO SHE STARTS TRYNA TO GET AT ME.  AND IM YOUNG SO I WENT WIT IT, CUZ THERES ALL THE OTHER GUYS SHE CAN GET AT AT THE JOB BUT SHE GETS AT ME.  SO IM WIT IT, SHES AITE NOT BANGIN BUT ITS SOMETHING TO WORK WIT IT, AND IM NOT GON COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. 

SO WE START DOIN WHATS GOOD.  SHED PICK ME UP
TAKE ME TO THE MOVIES, BUY ME SHIT, ETC....
SHIT WAS COOL. 
THEN AT WORK SHES TRYNA TO GET MORE SERIOUS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND IM NOT TRYNA TO HAVE THAT CUZ THERES HATERS AND THAT AINT GO TURN OUT RIGHT.  SO IM TRYNA TO KEEP IT ON THE DL BUT IM JUS GOIN WIT WIT.  I MEAN EVERYTIME I WAS BY MYSELF ON THE AISLE OR DOIN SOME SHIT SHE WOULD TRY AND DO SOME SHIT. 
I ENDED UP HITTIN THAT SHIT IN THE BACK OF THE JOB.  BUT CRAZY PART WAS A SUPERVISOR WAS OUTSIDE SMOKIN AND SEEN IT HAHA.

SO IT BECOMES BREAKIN NEWS,  THIS CAT WAS HITTIN IN THE BACK WHOOP WHOOP.  IM LIKE FUCK, I GOT CAUGHT BUT I HOPE THIS JUS GOES AWAY.  IT WENT AWAY FOR THE MOST PART/

MEMBER DURIN ALL THESE TIMES SHE WAS COOL AND SHIT PRETTY MUCH MY GIRL. 
SHE DOES SOME SHIT AND GETS SNITCHED ON BY ANOTHER SUPERVISOR.  SO THEY GO AT IT AND SHIT HAPPENS.  THEN SHE BECOMES HOMIES WIT HER (WHO SHE WENT TO WAR WIT AT FIRST) THEN THEY TURN AGAINST ME AND START HATIN.
AITE THATS WAZ UP, LETS GET IT!

SO BASICALLY IN THE END SHE WAS FEELIN ME BUT AS TIME WENT ON, SHE WENT THE OTHER WAY KINDA LIKE YOUR SITUATION AND ACTIN ON SOME SHADY SHIT. SIDES SHE WAS A HO, BUT I DIDNT GIVE A FUCK WHY, CUZ SHE WOULD HOOK ME UP WIT EVERYTHIN AND ID BE FUCKIN HER LIKE ITS NUTHIN

BUT THATS THE WAY FEMALES ARE.  SO IF I WERE YOU JUS IGNORE HER AND MOVE ON.  FEMALES ARE THAT WAY REGARDLESS. IN THIS CASE ITS ON YOU, CUZ SOUNDS LIKE SHES GON USE YOU TIL YOU MOVE ON
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 12:47:40 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 12:45:47 PM »
bitches are fucked like that. I'd say fuck that bitch quit your job and never talk to that ho again. Ive had similar shit happen to me and evertime they blow you off they come back and say their sorry, but then they do it again and again. So fuck em. If you quit and she tries to get you back dont take her back shes just playing games.

real talk, i had the same fucking experience

A

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 01:05:37 PM »
YEAH I FEEL YOU CUZ I WENT THRU SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND ITS A BAD PLACE TO BE IN

AITE INFO BOUT THIS FEMALE:
-HER MAN WAS LOCKED UP
-SHE HAD SKRILLA
-SHE WAS SMART
-SHE WAS BOUT 25 AT THE TIME, SHE WAS MUCH OLDER THAN ME
(I WAS ONLY YOUNG 17/18)

I STARTED WORKIN AT THIS PLACE, AND THEN THIS FEMALE STARTS WORKIN AS A  CASHIER WHICH I WAS DOIN UNTIL I MOVED UP BUT.  I WAS NEVER INTERESTED IN MOVIN UP THO, TRYNA TO STAY LOW-KEY BUT SHE BECAME A SUPERVISOR QUIK.  AITE THATS WAZ UP. GOOD SHIT.  BUT THAT MEANS I WOULD HAVE MORE INTERACTION WIT HER CUZ SHE WOULD BECOME ONE OF MY MAIN SUPERVISORS.  AITE LETS GET IT.  SO YOU KNOW WE START CHOPPIN IT UP MORE THAN WHEN SHE STARTED AND WAS A NOBODY.  SO SHE STARTS TRYNA TO GET AT ME.  AND IM YOUNG SO I WENT WIT IT, CUZ THERES ALL THE OTHER GUYS SHE CAN GET AT AT THE JOB BUT SHE GETS AT ME.  SO IM WIT IT, SHES AITE NOT BANGIN BUT ITS SOMETHING TO WORK WIT IT, AND IM NOT GON COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. 

SO WE START DOIN WHATS GOOD.  SHED PICK ME UP
TAKE ME TO THE MOVIES, BUY ME SHIT, ETC....
SHIT WAS COOL. 
THEN AT WORK SHES TRYNA TO GET MORE SERIOUS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND IM NOT TRYNA TO HAVE THAT CUZ THERES HATERS AND THAT AINT GO TURN OUT RIGHT.  SO IM TRYNA TO KEEP IT ON THE DL BUT IM JUS GOIN WIT WIT.  I MEAN EVERYTIME I WAS BY MYSELF ON THE AISLE OR DOIN SOME SHIT SHE WOULD TRY AND DO SOME SHIT. 
I ENDED UP HITTIN THAT SHIT IN THE BACK OF THE JOB.  BUT CRAZY PART WAS A SUPERVISOR WAS OUTSIDE SMOKIN AND SEEN IT HAHA.

SO IT BECOMES BREAKIN NEWS,  THIS CAT WAS HITTIN IN THE BACK WHOOP WHOOP.  IM LIKE FUCK, I GOT CAUGHT BUT I HOPE THIS JUS GOES AWAY.  IT WENT AWAY FOR THE MOST PART/

MEMBER DURIN ALL THESE TIMES SHE WAS COOL AND SHIT PRETTY MUCH MY GIRL. 
SHE DOES SOME SHIT AND GETS SNITCHED ON BY ANOTHER SUPERVISOR.  SO THEY GO AT IT AND SHIT HAPPENS.  THEN SHE BECOMES HOMIES WIT HER (WHO SHE WENT TO WAR WIT AT FIRST) THEN THEY TURN AGAINST ME AND START HATIN.
AITE THATS WAZ UP, LETS GET IT!

SO BASICALLY IN THE END SHE WAS FEELIN ME BUT AS TIME WENT ON, SHE WENT THE OTHER WAY KINDA LIKE YOUR SITUATION AND ACTIN ON SOME SHADY SHIT. SIDES SHE WAS A HO, BUT I DIDNT GIVE A FUCK WHY, CUZ SHE WOULD HOOK ME UP WIT EVERYTHIN AND ID BE FUCKIN HER LIKE ITS NUTHIN

BUT THATS THE WAY FEMALES ARE.  SO IF I WERE YOU JUS IGNORE HER AND MOVE ON.  FEMALES ARE THAT WAY REGARDLESS. IN THIS CASE ITS ON YOU, CUZ SOUNDS LIKE SHES GON USE YOU TIL YOU MOVE ON

damn thats crazy. but damn id didnt think shell do that to me though you feel me i mean how you gonna introduce me to your family and be shady to me after i saved ur job and help her ass out a lot. but i wasnt thinking right i was young 2 still am that shit was new to me. Damn but i learned a lot from this job and females period. the crazy thing i almost hooked up with a cashier cuz she liked me. She came there in the morning to open and then the next day my manager found out and she was like behind my back you trying to hook up with other females. And im like wtf u told you didnt want anything to do with me and now u bring this bs. that bitch is confusing damn never gonna hook with another female at work. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 01:40:20 PM »
yeah hookin up wit a female at work is "DANGEROUS" and shit is bound to go the wrong way and it very well could go against you especially if your a homie.  homies are more in the spotlight than females and therefore the female employee will always try and turn against:
-she might find another cat to fuck wit it
-she could have had someone all along, jus might have been takin a break and doin other shit but playin it off like ahh nah im single right now.

but yeah sounds like she was usin you.  and if i were you I'd use the fuck outta here or jus cut it off.  cuz one things for sure (in my experience and wit females in general) they will find a way to go against you.  crazy but they will.  and thats gon create some hardships at your JOB. 

but yeah I didnt take shit too serious wit her all along but I used the fuck outta her cuz she came at me wit that attitude ya feel me?  I mean its all good a ho is a ho whether they want to believe it or not.  and she didnt care that I used her until she went on wit whatever she did.  I actually got fired first from the job cuz of a dyke bitch supervisor. 
years later, I was walkin thru the mall and what you know?
i see the same bitch i used to fuck wit.   she didnt recognize me but she looks the same and im like damn shes still her same ol thang.

but yeah a major lesson in this life at a young age:

a ho is a ho (nothin wrong wit kickin it wit a ho)
a real female is a real female (these do exist, but damn there hard to find especially at the job but its possible)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

the ghost

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 01:45:40 PM »
It's way easier for the girl to start hatin on you than her own self after she starts to feel guilty about what she did.  They never want to look at themselves and say damn I messed up...It's much easier for them to try and say to themselves it was the dudes fault.  So throw up a peace sign and try not to get involved with breezies that are already in a relationship .  Stay up.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 01:58:28 PM »
LOL tell a higher authority and get her fired
dont quit your job though
every bitch has a bitch side to them and you have just witnessed your lovers bitch side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 02:06:18 PM »
yeah thats pretty much what im sayin
a bitch will always be a bitch
a ho will always be a ho
a real muthafuckin female will always be a real muthafuckin female

all 3 types are out to get real muthafuckin homies str8 up!!!!

It's way easier for the girl to start hatin on you than her own self after she starts to feel guilty about what she did.  They never want to look at themselves and say damn I messed up...It's much easier for them to try and say to themselves it was the dudes fault.  So throw up a peace sign and try not to get involved with breezies that are already in a relationship .  Stay up.
Cube

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2009, 04:38:51 PM »
File sexual harassment charges.  Flip the script....Fuck that bitch.

A

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 04:39:28 PM »
yeah thats pretty much what im sayin
a bitch will always be a bitch
a ho will always be a ho
a real muthafuckin female will always be a real muthafuckin female

all 3 types are out to get real muthafuckin homies str8 up!!!!

yea man i see but i thought she was a real female who ended up being a bitch and a undercover hoe. lol a but thanks for yall post and not fucking around with the kid.